What's your opinion on Lil Yachty?

What's your opinion on Lil Yachty?

youtube.com/watch?v=251cxou3yR4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K44j-sb1SRY
youtube.com/watch?v=h0MWCxgFW9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a dumb kid who makes more money then I ever will while having the time of his life
i don't really care for him, he's just there

It's lit.

youtube.com/watch?v=K44j-sb1SRY

Obsolute shite production on everything I've heard from him, no stand out vouce either. I'd say it's pretty freakin rare for a popular well payed trap artist to have weak, low quality production but my goodness does this guy pull it off

I personally love his attitude and style of music. I understand if you say "hes just like every other shitty rapper", but I feel as if hes actually setting himself apart from the others. For example, look at this freestyle thing he did over the summer:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0MWCxgFW9w

He's an artist with a lot of potential, but his really popular songs make him sound kinda retarded. Overall, a fresh and eccentric rapper who I find myself liking more and more.

He's a smelly koon

A dumb talentless nigger who just got lucky by knowing another dumb talentless nigger who pushed his nigger bullshit to the media who probably got pushed by another talentless nigger and so on and so forth...

This shit needs to die out already

yeah that song is lit too

could have used another yachty verse, and dram needs more punch if that makes sense

butthurt white trash detected

go listen to your luke bryan

>Implying any other garbage including Luke Bryan isn't better than this trash

what kind of shit do you listen to, faggot?

Anything that isn't pushed by the record labels just to feed the brainwashed coons like you.

like what, you tin foil hat redneck retard?

who's the blonde chick? i want to eat her butt

Nickleback

Lawl, not even me

"The only thing niggers can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes"

Yeah i get what you mean and totally agree

You won't make a total of $350k or more in your life? lmao

Elvis didn't actually say that

He actually credited his whole style to black musicians

I don't mind him, seems to be a surge of shitty rappers of the trap style lately. Lil Uzi vert is the same.

>implying you could do better

waaaaaaahh a black guy is making more money and fucking more women than I ever will waaaahhhhh

It get cold like Minnesota.

Yep, those neckbeards are just jealous

pretty much this

I'm a little jealous that he makes so much money for being such a bad musician.

I didn't even think 1night was that bad of a song. I thought it was chill and fun, and I couldn't hate him for it.
Then of course he has to say stupid ass shit like "I could make a song saying 'yuh' the whole time, and if it's 'lit', it'll be good"
That's when I lost any respect I had for him.

Basically just trash tier mumble rap retard bullshit.

Proof that white people will buy and support shitty music because they love the "hip hop"/rap/black culture.