I'll bring the condor

Now that I know your kik I'm going to bombard you with pics of my hairy ass

because you've been dying to check these dubs

>check em

Check'd
Fucking called it

That is rather impressive

this is why

Just do it. Remember to stream it when you kill yourself.

Op. Dont you understand? The pieces of the puzzle are finally coming together. Trumps gonna be elected in november and we will live in a golden age and more importantly remove kebab once and for all.

Cause, you could always just do it tomorrow you lazy piece of shit.

What the fuck is this thread?

don't leave 4t omorrow the things u can do right now

Because you're a pussy and you won't do it either way . You're so pathetic you made a post on Cred Forums to cry for attention . It's obvious why someone as shit as you would want to kill themselves but you would never have the spine to actually do so . You made this thread for the white nights who are pathetic in there own rights taking your bullshit seriously and pretending you're not an absolute waste of space

The real question is, why haven't you killed yourself yet. What's holding you back? Family? Pff just kill yourself OP. Get it over with.

do it, anyway u and other fags will always be hated and u can t stay in the society as a normal beign, all u can do is hoping a police would do it for u but u are a coward for that, also no inheritance, so DO IT FAGGOT

because your lifestyle better than mine and I'm still here

Now that he mentions that, make sure you're an organ donor, and if you do kill yourself, don't use poison.
Some guy with a heart defect could use yours to live a better life than you'd ever dare to.

Ask yourself: do you wake up in the morning feeling more tired than you did going to sleep? Do you spend every second of thought wishing you weren't conscious? Do you look at the people around you, the people you love (or who love you, if you're lucky enough) and think that they would be better off if you were dead? Do you simply not care anymore?
If you answered yes to any of those, I, nor anyone with a shred of empathy, would begrudge you the easy way out.

Who says you shouldnt

not as much as these trips sucka

There's literally no reason