I've sucked my own dick. Ask me anything

I've sucked my own dick. Ask me anything.

How did you do it.

Now fuck your own ass

Good for u no one cares
Good for u no one cares
Good for u no one cares

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.

Were you able to relax and enjoy it while simultaneously having to focus on technique and bending awkwardly?

1. How tall are you?
2. How long is your cock?
3. Did you cum in your mouth?

That's nothing OP. I give myself rimjobs.

Is it really that much better than your hand?

How do you handle the existential terror of life. Every accomplishment means nothing in the face of it all.

Also, did you cum in your own mouth?

Have you sucked your own dick?

Tell your dad "i ain't your bitch" and pour half a litre of pepsi in his face. Also fuck his wife for futhher alpha gains,

This is OP.

I did yoga for some time and became very limber. One day I just kept stretching and stretching and stretcing..... 'till I was able to reach it. Took Like 1 hour of stretching, warming them muscles up....

Disappointingly, not much. I could barely suck the tip in its entirety, had to bend too much, starts to hurt, can't just let go and enjoy it........

Again, not really. I prefer the hand. In fact, I don't think I'll try again.

Since it wasn't that great, no.

That's what I said.

5'9". About 18 cms... No

Apparently all these guys care and you're wrong, sir.
Also, right before finishing my brother walked in on me and saw it all...... he was there to borrow money, didn't even mention anything about it. Never talked about it ever since. It's one of those things u wish u could wipe out from ever existing.

Moar questions?

did it feel more like: getting a blow job or more like you sucking a dick

Did u do it like in the picture or on your back with your legs swung over your head? Have you tried both positions?

The 2nd.... if u haven't tried u're not missing out on much.

moar like u describe it. no.

cut or uncut?

Does sucking your own cock count as a homosexual act?
On one hand you're sucking a dick but on the other it's your dick that you're sucking.
For that matter is fapping also a gay act by this reasoning ?

Uncut

by that logic, fapping would indeed be gay

Then holy shit if it wasn't that great you did it wrong nigga.

So, you've done it and better, sir?

You call that sucking?