Hey guys, just here to say Donald Trump is a fool and not cool. Pass it on

Hey guys, just here to say Donald Trump is a fool and not cool. Pass it on.

Other urls found in this thread:

igenapps.com/Apps/View/Index/1314828
youtube.com/watch?v=LZCRxxb_rwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Not understanding that politics is about compromise

Cause politicians have served this country well this past century. I'm all for a businessman.

You can't compromise with a snake, that was tried once, just look how secure our border is. There will be no more compromise.

She definitely said all these things without a doubt.

>not understanding that this is how morality is undermined.

MAGA

he's worse than any politician. he's even more arrogant

HA HA HA GET IT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE IDEOTS BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I'm all for a businessman.
yeah we already did that, look where it got us.

Hurrr durr muh bible, mericuh

If you take his early shock value comment seriously yes. But he's become a respectable politician sense then. His conversation with the president of Mexico was great. He addressed all the concerns made by the black community(not that anybody here cares, you just call them all niggers) and Shillery just called him racist for doing so. I think he would be a great president. He's not afraid to be non PC. I'm sick of politicians talking like politicians.

republicans would shit talking trump during the primaries,
look at the heel face turn chris christie took.
kind of sad seeing mccain bernie having to swallow their pride and support their parties candidates.

Cruz had the balls to stick to his guns though.

>He's become a respectable politician sense then.
I stopped reading after that. You're really fucking dumb guy.

>bush
>businessman
Yeah right.

>But he's become a respectable politician sense then.
unless he publicly disowns Cred Forums I wont believe it.

I'm not sure what that picture is suppose to mean.

I hope Trump wins.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. Besides, America's had him coming for a long time.

>anit-pc automatically means he's good
>not understanding what pc means

What race/gender/sexuality will you be claiming today silly little libcuck?

WOW. GREAT ARGUMENT. YOU ARE SO SMART.

Wow. What a great insult. You're a faggot.

It means he's making money off what are supposed to be donations.
Donations, pay the rent, trumpy is the landlord, campaign contributions go into hi pocket.
CLEAR NOW?

Great arguments guys.

This isn't /pol faggot

What's Trump's stance on Pepe?

When someone is as fucking stupid as, you any argument will do.

not inbredhillbillyfucknut. like you apparently.

$0.10 has been added to your account, thanks for correcting the records,

Did you just ironically use a facebook tier version of a meme in an argument?

Summer is over, it's time to go.

Ok, ill address this one. For example, he addressed problems that the black community has been complaining about for decades. Hillary in response to his comments called him racist for talking about those complaints rather than just saying there have been successful black people. She literally called him racist for not saying the black community was having trouble. Black people believe there are problems with the black community but Donald Trump is somehow racist for agreeing with them while Hillary is not for calling them all bullshit artists. Really?

>argument?
you funny.
stupid but funny

The best government money can buy.

Donald Trump is a fool and not cool.

Pass it on.

>When a liberal cant make an argument

>The Clinton Foundation

probably the most butthurt meme of all

oh wow the Clintons have a charity
must mean they're breaking the law
kek

>when you get called a liberal but you're not part of either party of lies.

Keep trying republitard.

not all heroes wear capes.

I'll bet you're a climate change denier faggot too

Yeah. That is what it means. Charitable organizations tend to be corrupt. Do a little research.

>Do a little research.
>because I can't prove my point

kek

Thanks, Captain obvious

but orange douchebags rape!

>I'VE DONE MY RESEARCH
You sound like an anti-vaxxer

Wow, sorry I'm a lil drunk. Donald Trump agreed with the black community without blaming white people
RACIST!
Hillary said the black community is doing fantastic despite all evidence.
Wow, what a hero.

haha almost not notice that the image was overlayed, almost
but nice try ivan ivanobitch ivanovchenko nice try
now cyka blyat

Sadly, the plaintiff withdrew that complaint just yesterday. Without prejudice, though, so she can always refile it.

>When a liberal cant win an argument

There's no question. I mean Someone put together this pic so why would they lie?

so you are a denier faggot

let me guess, climate is natural and there's no way man is influencing it

Yep. Both the Clinton Foundation and the Trump Foundation are under suspicion at the moment.

Because some unsourced FB meme is totally reliable and legit

kek

>are under suspicion
yeah
in your ass

global warming is a myth made up by poor people who don't want to work, its as real as a unicorn's horn.

fake and gay

The clinton foundation is one huge tax break.

Also clinton is a liar

>FB meme
Is that what it says on your talking points sheet?

Lmfao. No, there is no such thing as climate.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Holy shit how old is that pic? She's like 20 years younger there.

who'd want to work for your funky ass

Don't ask! Don't tell!

>and
That was a sarcastic post you unbearable dipshit

It's what it is

a cringing butthurt graphic some loser Pepe frogfucker would post

hey that's kind of like you

>global warming is a myth made up by poor people who don't want to work
that doesn't even make sense.

It's actually only a few months before the Lizard People began to sap her strength to boost her to unparalleled power

I'll fight you faggot

paint chips
it's a hell of a drug

>trying this fucking hard

I give it about 50/50 odds that he actually delivers on his promises. Either way, I'll get some entertainment out of it.

OK
Climate Change is a liberal hoax based on fear to make you pay more taxes to Al Gore

That explains it. Hopefully the mighty Trump and Alex Jones can uncover her evil plot.

>climate is unnatural

Lol, wut?

>its the guvments fault its its winter

I'm in Denver. Let me know when you get here.

Tha fact that he's duped so many people is what bothers me the most. He just says stupid shit, then says even stupider shit to distract from the last stupid shit. Rinse an repeat.

If we can't have real change I'd rather have 4 more years of the same than that jackass in the Whitehouse.

Killed future ragheads, fuck she's got my vote.

Donald Trump looks like he would smell like pee.

Climate IS change you unbearable shit lord. The CLIMATE changes all the time. The word CLIMATE doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. Please stop being 12.

the wise elders taught that resorting to violence will never change a person on the inside
in conflict you must rip your opponent a new asshole in his consciousness
soon his mind will be open to all truth,
all hole
no ass.

Except Americans kinda deserve him - just look what we've gotten our country into with our two-party system. I'm not voting for Trump because I like the guy - I'm voting for him because I fucking hate the status quo.

>I'm mad so I should use caps

>you pay more taxes to Al Gore
did not know he worked for the IRS

haha hope you're just samefagging climate change denier dipshit

Hmm what's not to like? Blonde Aryan actually. Think with a record like that Cred Forums tards would love her.

Yeah but since Al Gore is the Leader of Climate Change and he knows Hillary she could divert your hard earned wages directly to him for his various projects.

What a fantastic argument

Both candidates have a geriatric aroma about them.

Hypocrite

>liberal hoax
yeah, because scientific facts have a well known liberal bias

you mistake my post
I'm down with man-made climate change

I'm just guessing user here is buttmad about it

well, of course! How did I not see that?

I choose not to vote for either because we're fucked either way.

so?
They both have fappable daughters

Clinton supports a minimum wage increase, taxing Wall Street to provide for tuition-free education and addressing climate change issues.

Yeah totally fucked

faggot

I'll vote for anything that'll piss off feminist, stupid way of looking at politics but I have my reasons.

but what about this op?
igenapps.com/Apps/View/Index/1314828

>I choose not to vote
Then you have no right to complain about the results.

Should hire Hillary to get him off the hook.

YES I DO GODDAMMIT

Oh I think she's the better choice of the two for sure but, she supports a lot of thing during the election that will never happen. Both sides are so fucking partisan now it's fucking pointless.

>unsourced
Nigga the sources are there. Stop being a little bitch. If you don't care that she said it just say so. Anytime someone puts Trump down, I don't white knight for him. All I ever say is "I don't care"

look!

Which is why you're better off picking one party and stop being so fussy about shit.

sorry, donny wins in the fappable daughter dept.
pretty sure he's fapped to her too

I love this argument. Tell me again how that works. It's my right, I can choose not to vote if I want to. When a candidate comes along that deserves my vote they'll get it. I will not be forced to choose the lesser of two evils faggot.

It's so fucking cringe I'm not going to click on that.

I doubt if any of the "sources" are worth a fuck.

>caring about real issues = being fussy

So vote then, you fuckin tard. There are more than two parties, you know. But I guess bitching about it on the internet is just easier.

yeah but it's not like you can't get a boner out of checking out Chelsea

it could be Rick Santorum's kids

New York is been under attack explosions and shit.

ITT republican supporters angry because their party is so fucked up they're forced to vote for Trump.

>I can choose not to vote if I want to.

And yet you somehow think not being part of the process gives you a say in what happens without you.

That's some entitled fucking logic user.

This is irrelevant, but Trump will say stupid stuff about it to get people riled up.

> not voting for trump > never served in the armed forces or even the fucking coast guard alright kid

>Not understanding that Hillary is closer aligned with bernie than trump and thusly when he gave up hope for himself he said Hillary Must Win.

Like, I like bernie a hell of a lot more than hillary or trump, but given the option Hillary (who I agree with 60% of the time) is a way better option than Donald "Video Games Cause Violence" Trump (who I agree with 10% of the time)

>implying I've stayed out of the process because I'm not voting in November

Saying both parties are equally shit isn't "caring about the issues" it's the embodiment of voter cynicism.

I would say snubbing a President who's working for increased wages, climate change mitigation and taxing Wall street is copping out, not being part of the process

Both parties at the DC level are shit genius. It's not cynicism it's truth. Even politicians state this publicly.

believing in climate change is so 2008 its time to believe in something real

It's good to know I can cause butthurt to both parties in this thread.

So you'd rather let Trump win and just derail the whole process, the Paris Accords, everything.

k

>It's not cynicism
yes it is, dipshit

and cynicism like yours is why the Republicans control Congress and could well take the White House too

Liek the time the U.S mistakenly attack Assad soldiers, then a dumpster blows up coincidence ?

no terrorist ever was Islamic or believed in Muhammad

right faggot don't address the topic
change the subject

fucking dipshit

>not knowing why the Middle East is unstable

I pity the Trumpfag

You fail to take into account the state I live in. There is absolutely no point in me voting for Hillary. I promise. The only thing I can do at this point is change things at a local level and maybe in years time things will work their way up.

>the local level
Then you'd better be voting Democrat there too

seriously I am fed up with this shit

> not retarded > you > pick one

I never said I wasn't. It's been doing little good so far, but the good news is I might be moving in the next year and I can say goodbye to this shithole redneck state.

haha faggot wants to racially profile Muslims

Kansas or Nebraska?

> saying that 9/11 wasn't done by Islamic terrorist. 14. Do not argue with a troll — it means that they win.

No shekels for you ?
not saying it was muslims just that what a coincidence why you mad do ?
No shekels for failed thread ?

Close, Oklahoma

Where can I sign up to be a Hillary shill?

yup

faggot wants to take anyone who looks Muslim
and violate their rights as human beings

good plan Trumpfag

Someone disagrees with me, better call them a shill or a cuck!

Climate change is the real threat against this country, not Trump's nightsweats about Muslims.

Trump 2016

14. Do not argue with a troll — it means that they win.

>believing in climate change
The great thing about science is that it doesn't require your belief to be true.

That is absolutely true and I agree weather is getting crazy.

too bad it's not trolling it's the truth

about you no less

you want this country to turn into a police state where someone can be persecuted for their beliefs

sounds more like Soviet Russia Trumpfag

>implying Trump isn't the infant in that room

I'll bet he's thrown some hella Trump Temper Tantrums backstage. What do you think the NDA's are for?

The Donald's attitude scares people. The republican candidates over the last 10 years would wimp out when you accused them of being mean sexist racist homophobes etc.... Trump will tell you to shove it.

He won't even do an "interview" without pre-approved questions.

If you're a reporter and you ask a tough question he bans you. Sounds like the perfect temperament for a president.

actually they sent a survey to both he was kind enough to answer it she wan't

just putting two and two together

and at any time you are welcome to prove to me how 1.5 billion Muslims are trying to kill you.

>likes how Trump speaks his mind and is rude when he wants to be
>accuses Hillary of being a meanie because she didn't answer a survey

Remember

Some Mexican politicians have said if Trump wins they will nullify all treaties with the US including the 1848 treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which would mean Mexico would regain legal ownership of California as well as parts of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.

So if Trump wins the US will be divided up between Mexico and Russia because Trump works for Russia.

I hope Trump wins as it will destroy the US in the nicest possible way.

I whole-heartedly agree, but allow me to play devils advocate for a moment. For all intents and purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a dime-a-dozen, true virtues are a blessing in disguise. We often put our false morality on a pedastal like a bunch of prima donnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granted. So I ask of you to muster up all the strength you can because it is a dog eat dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge chip on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw in everything but the kitchen sink, and even though you are having a field day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sixth sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blind eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero tolerance when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around goes around, and when supply and demand fails, you will be the first to go. Mark my words, when you get down to brass tacks, it doesn't take rocket science to kill two birds with one stone. It's clear who wears the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through trial and error but I swear on my mother's maiden name that when you put the pedal to the metal you will pass with flying colours like it's a piece of cake.

Hey OP, just here to say Hillary Clinton is a loon who loves balloons. Pass it on.

I had a friend acquire a hair sample from his hairbrush after a rally in Cleveland. He sent it to a place that does DNA testing. Trump is only about 40% white. He is 30% Kenyan and 30% Saudi.

looks like you're just here to say it's your fap time

do you stick your dick right up to the screen with that

This is exactly why he idolizes Putin. The fact that I know Republicans that think we need a president like Putin is more disturbing than anything.

> attacked a frog on the internet > not retarded

too bad she's a lesbian

so you're just totally incapable of addressing the serious flaws in your mindset, that believing that an entire religion trying to kill you is a logical argument or that violating the Constitution is OK because they're Muslims

k

just saying if you post that god-awful cringing reply again, I win this exchange. I'm giving you a chance to reply with a serious rebuttal.

Putin runs the country like a business. A Russian Mafia business. What's not to like?

that's what she told you

Funny.

Trump is a child emotionally as well as behaviorally.

He throws tantrums and tries to best people by shouting louder.

Trump doesn't give a shit about working people.

Want a whiny brat who holds grudges as POTUS?

One of the reasons GWB stated for invading Iraq was because he believed "Saddam tried to kill my Daddy."

hahahaha yes

I win.

So btfo

>Trump will tell you to shove it.
means he's a narcissistic douche, not brave

Don't forget Jesus. The man talked to God.

OC Trump pic if anyone wants fresh shop fodder

Not the same person but if you want evidence look at germany or france. The news never covers those stories. But wither or not they want to kill us the real question is how are we going to afford to take in more freeloaders when our econmy is allready looking like brazil.

no mercy in this one

So if I call you a sheep fucker, autistic, retarded ass clown who spends all day wearing a giant butt plug...........

I can do this with without retort, as that would make you feel like a narcissistic douche.

Cool deal... Sheep Fucker!

>not knowing supply and demand
>implying he writes himself a check every night

hillbots get paid for these shit memes?

You're wrong, fuckboi. All hail Kek.

Not even close

lots of words.
does not make you correct. or intelligent.
Now it's bast your bedtime sonny...

Donald Trump is the only chance this country has at a revolution you retards. He is so stupid and ineffective as a leader that he will burn the fucked up house to the ground, then we rebuild.

He can destroy the establishment for us you retards

Trump 2016!

All I can picture is Idiocracy.

no she is literally a lesbian

will you plz stop filling my bathtub with your tears you already filled it twice today

Your wrong. The building has to burn for people to relizes that they need to pay attention politically and actually take care of our political system.

I feel like Donald Trump is the ultimate political troll, with the exception of Vermin Supreme

pretty sure you wouldn't say the same about Madoff?
Thats assuming you were out of diapers when that happened

24. You will never have sex.

44. The internet is not your personal army.

Lol.... Nice one. About Trump using simple language... It's a technique that you're SUPPOSED to use when speaking to the masses so that everyone understands your message.

If you aren't aware of why....
youtube.com/watch?v=LZCRxxb_rwY

My girl locks my asshole dude buy a house find a lucrative career and maybe you'll understand if your not ugly as fuck

49. The internet makes you stupid.

>implying Trump can speak in anything but simple sentences

wasn't asking for anything.
Moron must be your first language

He looks razzled.
They're probably blackmailing him, poor guy.

its also how trump and faux news herds you sheep to the slaughter

81. That's not mud.

73. If you express astonishment at someone's claim, it is most likely just a clever ruse.

A witty reply, but I'm staying in the "basket of deplorables"

Stay bright pupper

well you're a jew and that's not true

>$0.10 has been added to your paypal account.

Any straight man in America who does not vote for Donald Trump is a cuck. No exceptions.

Are you fucking kidding? Chelsea Clinton may be one of the ugliest human beings I've ever laid eyes on. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with her face? It looks like somebody beat her with a frying pan.

>>$0.10 has been added to your paypal account.

oh looks its one of Donald's shills, endlessly trolling the trump threads. which media company do you work for? I heard most of the big ones have up to 10k blog writers and fuckers working for them.

well you don't have to go far...

None. Just tired of seeing all the Hillary/Soros shills talk shit on the next President of the US.

that is why Im voting for her. you know how many niggers bill locked up? been keeping us safe for decades

>endlessly trolling the trump threads

MAGA

>which media company do you work for?

MAGA

34. There is porn of it. No exceptions.

doubtful. you come into all these threads and cry "shill" , when it is really obvious that you are the shillfag. let me guess, next you will doublepost... oh wait there it is:

pretending to be more people than you are.

seriously man, it is sad and obvious, but I guess you gotta pay the bills.

hope you replied to wrong user b/c thats what i was saying

Agreed. Only nancy boys would vote Hillary.

Hell, She's nearly dead anyway. "Weekend At Hillary's"

>I heard most of the big ones have up to 10k blog writers and fuckers working for them.

Proof please. Its already been proven the DNC has been paying shills to fake bad stories & push agendas towards Bernie and now Trump

>Tell your social media teams to start pushing down or responding if possible to any posts about HRC's health.

MAGA

>next you will doublepost... oh wait there it is:

>pretending to be more people than you are.

O'rly?

MAGA

>never held an elected office
>wants the most powerful position in the world
Why does anyone think Trump is qualified to be President?

>seriously man, it is sad and obvious, but I guess you gotta pay the bills.

Yea, I work a 60hr/week job and own a business. Bet you live on the Gov teet

MAGA

>Why does anyone think Trump is qualified to be President?

Business owner of many businesses and not just the 4 that the left likes to throw out that failed.

The President doesn't write laws, he signs them. Laws and legislature comes from the House & Senate.

What makes Killary qualified?

Donald Trump is cool and not a fool. K I'll pass it on

>Dr Oz interview, an actual paid shill

kek

I'm not a Hillary fan, but she's been a senator and secretary of state. Which elected offices has Trump held?