So I was involved in a car crash this morning. Pic related, my car. Completely unharmed. AMA

So I was involved in a car crash this morning. Pic related, my car. Completely unharmed. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.swedespeed.com/forumdisplay.php?5017-Volvo-Saved-My-Life
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah right, you're dead

Aperrently satan FINALLY managed to install wlan.

No I'm not... Basically the truck drove straight into the front of my car. My seat somehow was thrown to the back, and since I was attached to it, I was thrown to the back too. Only have an insignificant back pain and a couple bruises. So yeah, basically unharmed.

Back pain will get worse. Need to go get checked out.

any new re-evaluations of life as a whole or wake up to a new morning like any other?

I find it hard to believe that anybody could survive your pic

you have used all your luck, be careful now

I think you're lying OP

As I said, I was very lucky. Also, Volvo I guess.

Dunno tbh, I feel really weird. Dont know how tomorrow will be. I've been pretty depressed lately, so I'm still waiting to see how tomorrow morning will be.

I will

my 9 lives were gone today

Congratulations on your miracle escape. Besides coming on Cred Forums how else will you be celebrating? Also ausfag?

How do you know if OP isn't Eliú Morales?

Are u a fucking cat?

Look at the Twitter. The picture is related to a post before today. At the very least, OP is still lying

why didn't the airbag deploy? I think it looks worse than it was because of the wrecking job they did with the jaws of life. Cars on the road these days can take a brutal hit before anyone gets hurt

u should do physio therapy to treat potential neck injury

Call a fucking lawyer dumbass. You're going to get a nice payday if this shit is real. Also, sue the car maker for faulty airbags.

Fucking Volvo NIGGA

Histrionic Personality Disorder

love. it's what makes a subaru nigga

Volvo S-series: the car that will happily and totally destroy itself to protect you

S60R driver here

Did the car died?

You might be in shock and the reality that you almost died might hit you tomorrow or in a couple of days. Either way, congrats on outrunning the grim reaper.

bait fampai, plz

OP is a liar1

this is next level shitposting

doesn't matter where the pic came from...

...is still true as balls:

forums.swedespeed.com/forumdisplay.php?5017-Volvo-Saved-My-Life