Hey Cred Forums I have a fetish for indigenous girls, especially from Guatemala, Central America and Mexico...

Hey Cred Forums I have a fetish for indigenous girls, especially from Guatemala, Central America and Mexico. Wondering if other Cred Forumsros have same fetish?

Other urls found in this thread:

igenapps.com/Apps/View/Index/1314828
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is interesting...

I'm an indigenous femanon and I agree with these pics. :D

Any pic you would like to share?

archive this thread some1

I also love this! They don't necessarily have to have the garb, though.

Here in NYC there are a lot of indigenous looking Mexican chicks from Puebla and Oaxaca and a lot of them are qt.

I would suck her toes

That's right, lots of Puebla girls in NYC. Many left their traditional garmets to fit in.

Native girls are so horny when fucking.

I'm talking about their NY born kids too, who obviously are going to dress American

So many qts in Sunset Park and Jackson Heights

>So many qts in Sunset Park and Jackson Heights

any pics?

Pics? Please?

No sadly lol

But if you come to NYC you see indigenous looking Mexican and Ecuadorian grills all over

I just wish indigenous girls had nicer asses

I love this my guy. I fantasize about swooping down to Latin America and scooping up a cute indigenous wife. Taking her back up to the US and making a bunch of tan babies.

35k out of the 500k Mexicans in NYC speak an indigenous language

Im actually from central america and I still have nudes of some girls there. I was young back then so Im pretty sure some of it is illegal now.

Can you post feet please? I need this femanon.

NO, and I'm mexican. That's gross, user.

Wannabe white Uncle Juan detected

Post em

he is right tho, all mexicans hate prietas

The vast majority of Mexicans are at least partially indigenous looking, so it just sounds like they're insecure

Keeping it legal though. Not much are really good looking tbh. Where I was from it was multicultural so I have a mix of races.

I do not have a fetish for a fake smile in the hopes of a green card.

Sucks cause most of the good looking ones were the questionable ones.

Why not go down there and smash some. Shit would be easy peasy. Specially if you could convince them you can bring them back to America, assuming you're American.

Last I checked people came down here to fuck some underage girls. Its pretty easy too. Most of them don't have much to do. Internet is really slow here and all they really want to do is fuck.

It's cheaper getting around with women in Central American. And I'm not talking hookers, they like to be treated good and shit, but then would be fucking in every hole.

I bet they have the tastiest pussies

Que nalgas.

I would love if she sat on my face

University level student with broyfriend, always did blowjobs after classes. They are horny as fuck.

post,, they're legal

so where are you from originally?
How did you end up in Central America-?

what about these bitches op
igenapps.com/Apps/View/Index/1314828

No they're fucking gross

I'm from Puebla and both my parents are from Oaxaca. They look indigenous, but not me. I'm white but not caucasian like, obviously, and 6'.

I look down on those girls that look like those pics; I can't stand it.

>MAGA, motherfucker!

Originally from Belize and I'm now in the U.S. (Wanted to get out because it was a shithole.)
Yeah most of my stuff is "legal"... heh. The "legal" ones are hot af though.

why are you so self hating?

I don't. Mexicans love the shithole they live in. Even now they ask the President to quit bc they think that'll fix everything that's wrong, but all they can see is on him is a scapegoat.

They can't accept their responsability on the shit the country has become, so they blame others for it. I'm not saying that PRI and such have to do with it, but they have mostly only profited from the countries naiveness.

Pic related. Picture Trump as Mexico blaming the politics.

country's*

mexico obviously has a lot of issues, but what does that have to do with you being proud of looking "white"?

That being said, Mexico has a lot of potential if the people can collectively get their shit together. No more cartels, no more mob justice, etc.

i really want to lick a qt Poblana's butthole

>you being proud of looking "white"?

I'm not, as proud of me not looking indigenous, rather to look up to be on the level of USA citizens instead of feeling good with myself for having something to eat today, without any expectation for tomorrow.

I just said that bc the other user called me wannabe, which I'm not.

And no, I don't think Mexico is able to do so. I can't say if you're mexican or not, but if you know who Porfirio Diaz was, you would understand what I'm saying.

Mexico developed greatly while Diaz was in charge. Sure, he ruled upon a dictatorship, but as he declared on an interview, that's what mexicans need.

They like to feel safe by being told what to do. They (us), will never get out of that truth in the long term. You get to understand that if you've lived among them long enough. I've seen that reality for 25 years now.

I think Mexico will get better, it will take a while but it will happen

Dropbox that shit man!

Ok, if that happens I'll be the first one to know. I'll let you know, m8.

I'm sure it will happen gradually, Mexico's nowhere near as bad as many other countries

Moar

Too much work, I usually just share on kik most of the time.