Hello Cred Forums I'm here to share pics of chicks I have met and had sex with off of craigslist, most are beyond gross...

Hello Cred Forums I'm here to share pics of chicks I have met and had sex with off of craigslist, most are beyond gross, some are decent. This is Samantha. Shes a horrible alcoholic, she gave me blowjob after the 2nd time we met up, we hung out a few times during the next year, and we fucked about 6 months later for about a three week period and then went back to being friends.

alright keep going

More OP

If dubs, stop. Sharing these hamplanets

yeah id fuck her, fuck her right in the pussy

virgin detected. saving himself for a queen that'll never fuck him

I've engaged in coitus with 111 women. Goodnight and God bless.

Meli, she responded to an unhappily married post I put up, she responded that she would sleep with me, because she was in a similar situation once. I was pretty shocked that she was offering, thought it would take more work, I posted only looking for "friendship" We met at the movies, watched movie. That was it. Met up again a few days later made out. Met up a few days after that at motel and had sex, we had sex off and on for the next three or four years.

are you actually married or do you just put a fake profile up?

>I've engaged in coitus with 111 women. Goodnight and God bless.
That is the great thing about pigslist, if you keep your standards low, you can bang 100 chicks in only a few months.

I was married. The marriage was not bad though, I made it seem like my wife was a horrible person and treated me like shit when she didnt.

Which one is this, I like her

This is Meli. Unless I give a new story its the chick in the story.

how old is she and Samantha?

Samantha is 37, Meli is 30 I believe. I'm 35.

Holy shit you sure you don't have those ages backwards? Sam looks hella young

Can you move on to the next one already?

I'm sure, she is 37. Meli might be as old as 33, but I think she is 30.

I like reading the stories. Not trying to be a dick.

or go back to samantha

Hamplanet detected

Okay, this is where it starts to get gross. I get off more on the randomness of the hook ups then actually fucking some of these ugly bitches, this would be one of them, but to be honest she gives amazing blowjobs and the sex is pretty good shes just happens to be extremely stupid and I cant stand talking to her. Her name is Lucy, she responded to a married4married post, we used to fuck while her husband was away at work. I also convinced her into having a threesome. It was her fist, Her nudes are gross but I think it ads to the story so I will share. She is almost 40 i believe.

Ok lets stop this story right now go back to Samantha

I dont have any more nudes of Samantha, just clothed pics.

Go back to her or at least mix it up she was the best looking

Do you always put ads out yourself or do you search for the women too?

Like every Craigslist W4M listing in my area is an obvious fake.

Show some of the other girls sucking cock

Another gross one, she also responded to married4marreid post. We fucked the first time we met in my car at the park, she started showing up at my place so I stopped fucking her. More gross nudes to follow. Her name is Linda

I never reply to any posts, I only put my own, I have about ten that i keep in rotation.

kek

I've been thinking about doing this but am scared of meting someone who knows me or my wife or that we will eventually meet. How do screen them?

Lena, now for the she wales, this one responded to a post I put just looking for sex, she is a lesbian and wanted to have sex with a man, We fucked at her place while her gf was at work, her grandma was there and she put her ouside in the backyard. We live in Las Vegas and it was summer but I guess she didnt care.

does she still try to contact you?

I usually ask them to email my actual email address that way I get their email and I can search it on facebook, or I ask to text and then I search their number on facebook as well, thats about it for screening. I knew most of my wifes friends only once did I ever get a reply from someone that might have known her though.

Oh, no. She stopped when I told her that shit wasnt cool. I moved on to the next.

I see your pattern now, you went from decent and got worse

More of linda?

Karina, responded to a married but not happy post seeking friendship only, which was a lie, but women dont like responding to ads looking for sex well at least some dont they want to lie to themselves, we hung out a bunch of times before we had sex, we used to have sex at her place while her husband was in the other room. He knew what was going on but they were separated and I think he got off on it.

Trying to get my wife to relocate so i can whore around without this problem. Did she ever catch you?

No I'm not going in order. I'm going in reverse alphabetical order. Samantha is recent I just crashed at her place this last week when I was in Vegas.

No, she suspected when I started texting a lot on my phone. That was my fault. I was getting sloppy.

I've done this many times off of CL. Their husbands/bf's love it

Jenn, she responded to a post looking for sex, we met up, and didnt have sex the first time, and then I told her I was married and was looking to have affair and that I'm sorry I lied to her and I couldnt go through with it, which was complete bullshit, but its an act I will pull sometimes if I feel I can play on their emotions. Either way we exchanged oral a few times but never had sex.

Edith, she was recent within the last few months, responded to a post I put saying I was suffering from depression and hadnt had sex in two years that I was scared to be intimate, she thinks she fixed me, she gave me a handjob first time we met she was on the rag so we didnt have sex, but we had sex second time she came over.

Edith's nipples point down

Dee, she responded to a post looking for sex, we fucked first time we met and we ended up having a handful of threesomes. We fucked off and on for about 3 years. She had just gotten out of marriage and she said she was going wild and enjoying her freedom. She would tell me about gangbangs she was having with men she met off of craigslist.

Fat girl tits do that.

holy shit more

Can we skip to the next one?

Cinda, she responded to a post just looking for sex, she wanted to stay in the hotel room I booked so I let her stay there after we fucked. She ended up smoking in the no smoking room and I had to pay a big ass charge.

Looks likea crackhead

Bump

check'd he is fucking Vegas girls

Breanna, I had never done a super huge fat chick and well here was my chance, she responded to a married4married post, her husband had some illness and couldnt have sex so she was looking for sex, we had sex once, it was gross her pussy smelled so bad.

Hahahaha, that one was from Fresno.

>I had never done a super huge fat chick and well here was my chance

Oh, lucky you.

The saddest part about this is we're almost at the end. You're going reverse alphabetical, right? And we're on B.

Was it fish? I fucked a chick once who stunk so bad i couldnt eat fish for a couple years.

Aleva, she responded to a married4married post,she gave me a bunch of blow jobs in her car. We never fucked.

tfw cant even get laid

Just pussy smell x100. It was gross I coudnt wash the stink off my fingers.

nice

Well, thats it. I have some other pics of women but I only posted ones that included their face for the most part. I'll answer any questions till this thread 404s

Damn OP you've met some BEASTS. I've gotten lucky with some cute ones. pic related

Quality thread. Can you post the other pics too, and also can you give some tips for getting laid from cl?

Yes, I reached the end. I'm always working on new woman, and I will try and do this post every time I add a new chick.

Moar?

jesus christ how do you even get it up? i have trouble if a girl has a blemish or someshit damn

I agree, but I am more into the randomness of the encounters or seeing what bullshit these woman will respond too. My ex wife and current gf are better looking than most of the woman I posted but I am not in it for the looks. obviously haha. Nice pic though. How many times did you have to meet her before she gave it up?

I usually need a blowjob. Its hard sometimes, and I have not been able to get it up always.

First meeting- it was a boyfriend that wanted to get cucked so she was already convinced. This was the pic they first sent me but she looks more like the first pic i posted

I need more of her, if possible?

I'm not gonna post any more pics, its too hard to go through and see what I posted and didnt post. My advice though, dont bother responding to a post, make your own. Be funny if you can, be honest, if you are looking for sex just say so, say what you expect, and be honest. Dont be an asshole and aggressive, if a chick meets dont mean she is giving it up that day, put some time in, they usually give it up the 2nd or 3rd meeting. Strictly platonic works just as well as casual encounters, they just dont want to admit they are looking for sex. Pretend you are married. Married women love to cheat. You can see my standards are pretty low, but you get decent women. Always meet in public if you can. Be safe.

Good shit Cred Forumsro. I'd ram the fuck out of her.

NIce, shes hot. You bang fatties or chubbos?

I have some bj pics I took
Thanks fam
I'd probably bang anyone if they're cute enough and not obese

Cool, was this just a one time thing?

With this particular chick, we met three times. First the bf set up, but the next two were between us, but I have a feeling the bf knew.

Lucky based basterd. She's cute. When she blew, what did she do with the cum? Wear it?

First came on her tits. She swallowed me after that

Quality thread and very funny that I decided to lurk Cred Forums tonight. I just posted my first m4w casual ad tonight. Not in a big city and the only replies were spam. Except one roasting me for having a "small" dick. Any tips on crafting ads?

See, I would do the cuck thing but I dont have a big dick. Most want a big dick.

Oh wow.
I love having my girl wear my cum. Esp when we go out.

Put up a few more ads, dont put a cock pic up. Just be honest in the post and put down your size. I have never put up a cock pic, and I get plenty of replies. I dont have a big dick either. Dont try and make your ad sound sexual, like you are trying to turn them on, just write what you are looking for, describe yourself. Maybe mention if you are college graduate or have a professional job. Anything to make them feel comfy with you.

Is it at least average or thick? I've heard stories of couples settling for less than big cocks
nice

Alright. I pretty much did that exact thing. Edited the post and took the pic off. Already had my size which is average. Will try a new one next week if I don't get any hits by tomorrow.

I'm really close

Yeah, I'm average. Its not something, I really am after just something to try. Anyways I'm OP, I had a husband listen, never watched though.

Nice. We took these pics for her bf to watch later

Shit, I have like ten up at once. Its not gonna happen just like that especially if its a smaller city. Just keep renewing the handful of posts, you will get replies when you dont expect them. Most replies come in overnight for me.

Any with her sucking and cum?

Whats her name?

Somewhere, have to find it
Do you know her? haha

No, I just like knowing the names, haha.

This is to OP. Wot the fuck is wrong with you?
How can you fuck these disgusting beasts. I'd rather be forever alone. You couldn't fucking pay me to do them!! Answer now you spawn of shit I am curious

I'm pretty sure I am addicted to sex. Even now that I have a gf and we have sex almost daily im still on craigslist. I cant help it.

Oh god. I got cum everywhere.

Nice!

I've seen this on Cred Forums before...

Its like OP has a slowly progressing vision problem. You started off decent and then took a voyage to troll island and built a house there.

Yeah, I've done this post about 3 times over the last couple of months.

Haha, no Samantha was recent, I was posting in reverse alphabetical order.

Ah gotcha. What would you r8 your gf?
And do you think you are attractive?

Want me to continue?

I love the Hoochie mama selfies in the mirror with kiddie toys in the background.

Good idea sensei. Will post a bunch more and in different sections tomorrow.

Says "be safe"

Has sex with husband in next room.

I would say my gf and I are both average. I'm 35, she is 25. I'm in decent shape, I used to be in the military, and have stayed in decent shape. I get told I am handsome a lot. She is short and cute and petite. We are both 7s.

She's unhappy in her marriage because she let her body go to shit. When you look dumpy like that your husband doesn't want to fuck you anymore because he remembers when you used to be hot.

Cut to some desperate dude who's willing to stick it into anything off of craigslist and she suddenly feels like she's sexy and attractive again.
Meanwhile she doesn't realize that guy is just wants to jizz in her and dump or to the side of the road instantly - where as the poor Schubert that was married to her is working his ass off and still trying to maintain the family.

What a piece of shit whore.

Umm, its not like I snuck in. He was listening.

Go ahead.

She don't have kids, the toys are for daycare she runs out of house.

She wasn't married, she responded to my post because she said she could relate to being in a shitty marriage in the past.

Any other pics of her?

Thats about it for pics I have of her, the rest are just regular selfies not showing any skin.

That's cool
Go back to her

quality post user, I upvoted you.

Thanks