Hello Cred Forums

Hello Cred Forums.

For the first time in my life I am contemplating suicide. I have been dealing with a divorce process for about 8 months now and my chain of command threatened to mast me (NJP) if I don't break off my relationship with a girl that has been helping me get through it since the beginning. I hate my life right now Cred Forums. I am active duty military. I know 80% are going to tell me to kill myself but figured I'd post here anyways...

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2015/07/16/3-reasons-to-stop-thanking-me-for-my-military-service/
nyti.ms/1DEPkfV
military.id.me/community-news/dont-say-thank-you-for-your-service/
youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM
militaryonesource.mil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hate to be a white knight, but dont man

If you're going to an hero, liquidate all your assets then burn the money.

That way, your cunt ex won't get anything.

Also make a video blaming her, feminism, niggers, muslims, and Hillary.

The only time I can forget about everything is when I'm with this girl. I have extreme anxiety attacks and break down sometimes when I'm alone. It hurts so bad

don't do it man

also active military here

burn some leave and take some time by yourself or with family if thats what you want man

First, thank you for your service.

Second, you don't want to kill yourself, you want to kill the part of yourself- in your life- that is ruining it. If you are military, go for therapy, tell THEM this. Do not break off your relationship due to your job, do not break off your job due to your relationship. Do not run from it all to end your life. Fuck that. You are healthy, and even if the military fucks your life over, you aren't a criminal. You can make it work.

Also, quit whining about shit you can't control, fag. You got all your arms and legs, you got your head on straight, soldier on, work it out. You were made stronger than this. How many dead soldiers took your place so you could live to face these troubles? Do not feel guilty, fore they stand with you, fag, lift your head soldier. You're better than this.

First time? Get the fuck off Cred Forums abd start living. Shitstain.

I just came off of a deployment and had two weeks of leave. During that time I spent every day with the girl my chain is telling me to leave. She made me so happy but after that is when they talked to me. Now I feel lost and like I have no cause

sometimes you have to live with the pain dude, killing yourself does nothing useful, not to mention think of how your girl will feel if you kill your self, the pain you feel wont just go away and if you kill yourself you will be putting it all on her.

Double mirror trips speak the truth.

dont do it we get enough classes about shit like this to begain with

Move, get new friends, find more hobbies, and meet new women. There's too much to live for to just go and kill yourself. It sucks now, but things will get better and you'll be stronger for living through all this horse shit that life has dealt you.

well glad you made it back brother. keep your head up and keep moving forward. go to your first shirt (not sure what it is in navy) and let me them know what your going through. its better to see help when you need it dude

as far as your relationship, i dont think they can tell you not to be with her unless its directly effecting your duties

also this has a bunch of truth to it. killing yourself will hurt so many people and will always leave them with a heavy burden of guilt for not being aware of it. tell your family or close friends how you feel and they will do anything they can to help

>I feel lost
You and me both. I'm crawling craiglist and back page almost daily for any sort of connection

Since I'm technically still married I shouldnt have any other relationships. Cite Adultery in the UCMJ

Brother, I am a Navy bro too, please don't do this. Talk to someone at your command or chaps. They will get you the help you need. I had suicidal ideation in 2010 and they put me in mental inpatient care and it helped. Ending your life will hurt more people than you will ever know.

Ive been there. Shit sucks, especially overseas. My advice? Go to mental health, not saying it works for everyone but its better than doing nothing or doing something worse.

Are you retarded? Don't go out in public. Unless you are on a ship or a fob you can meet in in private. Rent a secret apartment together, meet at a hotel, meet in the next town over. There are so many ways around the issue. Also military here.

Lemme guess, your on the Bush?

the white race is dying dont do it man
at least reproduce before

Whatever you do, do not admit shit. Adultery is very hard to prove. Ask for a lawyer if anyone in your chain specifically asks if you had sex. You have the same rights regarding custodial interrogation that civilians do.

22 a day

as a vet I've had too many friendspells kill themselves. fight it brother, you're stronger than this

oh my bad missed that part in my initial read.

just meet her in private until your divorce is final

keep your head up man

Shipmate, don't you fucking do it. There is always another way to deal with your situation. Seek out help. The fact of the matter is that you are very important. THE FLEET NEEDS YOU. I guarantee that so many will miss you. Do not do what you are thinking of doing. Your will inadvertently hurt more people that you think.
Honor, Courage, and Commitment.

Squid, I'm in a doomed marriage as well. Met an amazing woman on deployment. Had great sex/bonding/affection almost every day for two months. Never got busted. Shit was so cash. I was on a FOB and I flew under the radar. If you are stateside you can certainly make it work too.

Listen real close here and you'll come out ok. These other posters are fucking retarded. The girl you're fucking around with is probably active duty in your base/unit and as such dating her is fraternization. Throwing caution to the wind and dating her regardless of your commanding officers' orders is not the solution to this problem user. That NJP they're planning on slapping you with can easily become a dishonorable discharge. At that point you might as well kill yourself because you have about the same rights as a felon. DUMP THE BITCH YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER ONE BUT YOU CAN NEVER RECOVER YOUR RIGHTS.

Trips speak truth. The mental health (therapy) services are your best bet. They will provide a resource to vent your concerns and likely tell your chain to back the fuck off if this woman means so much to your. I say this as a former military serviceman who went through something similar. You will get through this. Keep your head up and find yourself new reasone to be happy. I wish you the best.

It's not fraternization. When I got talked to by my CoC they stated the only thing they're holding against me is that my divorce isn't final. Other than that I'm not doing anything wrong.

This guy is crudely getting it right. Sink your attention and productivity into your career u til the divorce proceedings are over with. Stop worrying about pussy. Keep your ass in shape and save your deployment money, seperate once your contract is up, and buy a house. You won't be able to keep the snatch off you.

DO A FLIP FAGGOT. I struggle with major depression everyday but never bitch about it to others. I deal with it and struggle through life. Grow a pair and stop being a fucking pussy. This post totally proves that the Military attracts massive amounts of manginas.

You do realize that you can date within your unit unless there is a supervisory relationship or rank difference right?

your boots are fucked

I'm afraid to go that route because if I get kicked out for suicidal thoughts it will make my situation worse. I love my job aside from my situation currently. If I lose the military I lose my life, and my career. I don't have college experience I would be hopeless in the real world.

you let the army control your dick too? you are a supreme faggot

Ooh.. so tough. Enjoy your future mass shooting and subsequent an hero.

Okay op. I'm just as if not more depressed than you. I have already jumped off a bridge into a river where the impact alone should have killed me. But yet I am still alive typing this with my only two good fingers and if you don't reply to my post your mom will die in her sleep.

You made some dumb fucking decisions so suicide is the answer?
You whiny little cunt.
Grow the fuck up.
Get of the welfare army and get a real job, stop talking to gross sluts, and do something with your life.

Don't be one of the 22. No broad is worth your life.

Thank you for your service, get to a therapist or psychiatrist immediately.

If the military kicks you out for mental health reasons. Go to press. Not gunna happen. BUT if it does, you'll survive, you don't need college. Get a simple job, adapt and overcome, nothing out there will be harder than bootcamp mate.

What have you been fighting for all this time?

Nah, I'll never do that shit. My life is too valuable to waste it on other air breathers.

Trust me. They don't automatically kick people out for going through tough times. Having said that, Don't oversell your situation and make it seem as though you are an imminent risk. They have mental health services for a reason. The gov'the gets off in showing the public that they help soldiers in need. You'll be fine.

OP, divorce is a blessing. No good marriage ends in divorce. I'm at about 11 months since I got served the papers. Still going to divorce court. I'm fine with it now. It was tough at first. Now I'm just pissed about the Money and the house

live stream suicide

Things you can't change are useless dwelling on. Live through it rather than just giving up.

fuck off reddit

Holy hell. Why do you ronery fags even join? You know you'll be deployed. Pensacola is the njp/suicide capital ofthe Navy thanks to wimps that can't be away from mommy/girlfriend for six months.

slice your wrists the wrong way, hang your self but make sure someone will come save you. do attention whore stuff, they'll excuse you.

Veteran here. Don't do it. Go to the chaplain. What base are you on?

please please dont, all i can picture when i hear your story is my dad going through the same thing when i was young, and my mom left us. There's always something to live for, you matter, and you'll be okay, i promise

Boot camp is not hard nigger.
I kept a guy's lung from collapsing for two hours while his whore wife assaulted me until they could scramble another EMT to help me and off duty deputies to detain her.
Got 16 staples in the back of my head.
Boot camp is only tough for literal faggots.

or he could do it the right way and make the world a better place

back to tumblr/reddit/youtube faggot

also I hope your dad kills himself faggot

Fuck the fleet, personal health comes first.

Why did you just take a picture of some boots on the ground?

Not possible, that chance left the building long ago.

shut your fucking mouth you ignorant scum of this earth. your parents should have taught you to respect everyone, especially military.

this
boot was a fucking joke man

Cred Forums ain't the place for this.
talk to someone, get some help
https[colon]//livechat.militaryonesourceeap.org/chat/
800 - 342 - 9647

-Chief

i hope you get ass raped, and realize what a piece of shit you are

Take the easy way out and shoot yourself Cred Forumsro.

Military is a joke. and you're a joke.

or you could get a life and stop trying to convince others to end theirs

a chief on Cred Forums...must be a spook

Don`t do it bro man the fuck up and go to shooter jobs while you kill people and get payed like a real man in the end you make a difference.

fuck you welfare cucks go back to tumblr if you want to be thought of as anything but a fucking pussy newfag

shipmate, talk to chaps or an asist counselor in your command. If you wanna kill yourself the navy is full of shit to help you not.

>>>/reddit/
a place for buthurt faggots like you

fuck the lazy welfare niggers of the state I hope you all get blown to shit by an IED

i always felt that navy would be a large portion of Cred Forums users
you fat bodies

>the easy way
that's the Military spirit ;)

>colon

Cred Forums kinda fits the ship life, you know i'm right

gas yourself nigger

talk to chaps, you'll thank yourself later. suicide only passes the hurt on to people that love you. Stay Strong.

Current AD AF. Used to be an E-3 about to get E-4. Got railed, lost everything. Got an article 15 which is pretty much the same as a Captains Mast. Now I'm an E1 making only $600 a month, no GI bill when I get out. The military is fucking bullshit and I know exactly how you feel op. Like your life is entirely falling apart. I used to be a mental health technician(stripped that too including my security clearance) if you are really suicidal PLEASE go to the ER. You wont get punished and you mind end up like me and get medically discharged. I'm looking at getting 1500 a month for life tax free even though my career failed. The military isn't life, it's a business that DOES NOT care about you.

Absolutely

go away reddit

suicide is the answer, live stream it nigger

You want someone to drive you there? just say what base your on.

who is he hurting? certainly not me. I hope he kills himself. only humans assign value to life, and i assign nothing.

yo, go talk to somebody. Chaplain doesn't have 100% confidential and is available 24/7. You can look up their number and meet with them

Please don't do this man. I know there's a stigma but it's nothing show stopping. Get help and it'll all get better I promise

I know you're a fucking retard so this picture will help

Meant to type Chaplain is 100% confidental

this is not reddit

OP has already made up his mind we should encourage him :)

the more dead faggot troops the better

be a corpman
go with marines
be happy

> First, thank you for your service.

shut the fuck up you massive retard

thefederalist.com/2015/07/16/3-reasons-to-stop-thanking-me-for-my-military-service/

nyti.ms/1DEPkfV

military.id.me/community-news/dont-say-thank-you-for-your-service/

etc

as if he needs government sanctioned magical thinking

Thanks for the reddit tier post with the meme attached

The only person that should kill themselves is you, but the world isn't that lucky

Date the girl secretly I don't understand this faggotry... I thought military guys were tough wtf is this shit?
At least make yourself useful and go on a suicide mission against ISIS, that way you'll take some jihadists with you.

Goddamn faggots whining over some cunts

Dude don't do it man think of pizza day or something or take leave and get the fuck away from all the bullshit
Talk to the chaps or someone man just don't do it we already lose 22 vets a day to suicide

The fuck is with your boots shitbag

Tell the chick you need to cool things for a whike then expedite your divorce. If no kids are involved just let her have the shit. You can get more stuff. Get a clean break from the ex cunt and learn from the experience.

If the friend can't handle keeping it cool for a while then she's not worth your time.

Get counseling. Chaplains are your best bet. You have your orders, make it happen.

>but the world isn't that lucky

your right but a least the World will get another faggot worthless troop to the bucket.

OP you should murder-suicide, It makes the news more interesting. It's better if you post it on twitch too.

how many non vets are lost from suicide each day faggot? many more #alllivesmatter

That's called real work you piece of shit, if your boots are always clean, it means you're not doing your job right pog

>22 a day
maybe OP can help break the high score!

Stay the fuck in the Navy / Marines. Always three hots and a cot. Save some loot and when your somewhere overseas (do some research) bail and start a new life. There's >190 countries in the world - find one and live!

Only reason im getting the boot is cause its what i wanted, thought about suicide a lot. Thinking about it isnt gonna get you kicked out. Attempting it is a different story.

the world is overpopulated. thats why god gave us war.

Too true. Them boots seen a lot of miles

or he just kill himself, path of least resistance and all that.

plus he'd be doing the world a favor

the more dead troops the better

Why should they get more respect? Theyre in it for the money, just like everyone else. They just chose a shitty field that, if you're bad at literally everything, means you'll get shot at.

6 year active army here, don't do it man there are way too many programs you can turn to to try and get some help man. Too many mother fuckers kill themselves in the military dude, don't become a number in a safety brief. Be strong sailor, America needs you.

Listen to "Under Pressure" and maybe some RHCP, got me through some rough shit. Or rage against the machine, depending on the need.

>6 year active army here
look another opinion from someone who should also kill themselves

>>>/tumblr/
a place for faggot troops

why??

>averageMillitaryCock.jpg

You got trips OP, may as well kill yourself as life is only downhill from here

Nice trips. Boots are atrocious tho

OP you are worth more dead

Straight up soldier. put it in your shoebox and place that in the closet until you can deal with it.

>Straight up soldier
pretty hard when you're a faggot with a boot in their ass.

all military should be gassed you lazy welfare niggers.

>Drop everything
>Get Fit as FUCK
>Become Special Forces (from your shitty camo I assume you're Navy so
>BUDS you go
>Jump out of plane
>Dont deploy parachute

>Dear, user's Mom. user died when his parachute malfunctioned and failed to deploy during a training jump

>1,000,000's of 3%s saying shit like, "Til Valhalla Bredda"

Earn my respect
>

Or, you could plot some righteous sabotage - figure out how to blow the fucking ship up, like the Iowa. Go down in history, like that faggot Clayton Hartwig did.

You mad princess.

fuck that op. Sign up for suicide missions, or become a merc.

Join ISIS

/thread

not even slighly

knowing that OP will kill himself because he's a troop brings a big smile to my face.

hopefully (if he has kids) he'll strap them in the back seat of his car and turn his car on in the garage. Multi-degenerate kill.

A quick buff takes 30 seconds.

daily reminder that troops getting slaughtered is a good thing.

Yooo shipm8, don't do it! Tell a Doc not in your command or go to the ER. What your command is doing is wrong for several reasons. They can't control who you're with unless yall are out doin meth and shit.
Seriously, if your command wont listen go to a doc on base or just go to the ER and tell them. The ER route MAY get you admin sepped but hey, maybe you want that?

Nigger

Military members pay taxes too, though.

I had a sandwich with A LOT of mayo on it today and now my farts stink really bad and I feel dangerously close to pooping a little I also have a fan blowing my farts at me and I'm only marginally enjoying it

more dead troops mean our taxes go down

so do lazy welfare niggers.

more dead == less I have to feed

>pack in mint condition
Looks like a reservist

hopefully obesity will kill these fat fucks.

OP do your country a favor and live stream the suicide.

What's she see in you to give up her time to spend it with you?

Entry level. At least get a flag in there.

Why not just go die in the Sandbox in a hail of Haji gunfire. They might even call you a hero.

>pay taxes
>lazy welfare niggers.

those two do not go together. niggers in general do not like to pay taxes.

>food
>clothing
>housing
>training

all free to these niggers
what do they produce? they wave their dicks around and shoot at rag heads.

they waste tax dollars and nothing productive comes from it much like niggers

ppl get discharged for adultery user good try though

Former Navyfag here,

Didn't anybody ever tell you not to get married while you're in?

>comes to Cred Forums for feels
>acknowledges that we're ruthless
>still posts anyways

Fucking end it you fucking nigger. You're wasting our tax dollars shooting at rag heads AND niggers

>shooting at rag heads AND niggers
more like waving their dicks in the desert

>shoot at rag heads.

i havent seen any niggers shooting at ragheads here in wisconsin. they mostly stick to shooting at, themselves, the police and white people these days.

>704366348

>shoot at rag heads.

>i havent seen any niggers shooting at ragheads here in wisconsin. they mostly stick to shooting at, themselves, the police and white people these days.

very true. but i meant niggers IN the military are shooting at rag heads.

(You)
>shooting at rag heads AND niggers
more like waving their dicks in the desert

its sad that your statement is very true.

drones can kill niggers and rag heads better than any boot licking US Millitary cuck can. These fat niggers are just shooting durka durkas (shooting frozen fish in a barrel) to look like they are worth something.

also
>they mostly stick to shooting at, themselves, the police and white people these days.

2 for 3 of these things are positive I call that a net gain. They're taking each other off of welfare with bullets. Troops make it a Career.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM

Thank darwin for dead troops!

Dude, fuck your chain of command. Don't bail on the people that are loyal to you. Also suck it the fuck up and drive on. In a relatively short period of time your current problems will be behind you.

>posts shitty music
good job user OP will kill himself in no-time

Talk to someone outside of the military and tell them what your dealing with. You wouldn't have to worry about any repercussions with you job.

>suicide
>army pants
Makes sense.

Fucking love it

How about he just stops killing people and ruining entire countries for Jewish greed. How about that, might solve his problem.

came sleeve steve, is that you???

Boots not authorized with ACUs
newfags still got baited

cancer all of you

Militaryonesource u fgt.

Get help bruh

What did you wash that uniform with sailor, dirt?
Also get them boots looking better.
Maybe your old lady left you because you are a piece of shit.

Fellow Navyfag here, you know theres help avaliable to you. Speak with medical and get the help you need!

I went through this EXACT same scenario. If they don't have photo or eye witness proof of you two fucking, they literally cannot do shit and will get in trouble for harassment if you go to your inspector general about it. It gets better.

>Ops pants aren't army camo
Good job retard

that's definitely a set of ACUs there. don't know what the fuck's going on with those boots, but that's army.

You're a moron. The uniform is blue

Livestream it faggot

navy uniform is dark blue. that's green/gray faggot

>hate my life right now
>right now
Permanent solution to temporary problem and all that, right?

sounds like your chain of command is shit. you should get in contact with whatever mental health services your base has

not navy jackass

There are a ton of resources for you mang, don't find a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You'll get through this.

Considering he is standing on nonskid from a ship with black boots and a blue uniform, I'm gonna say Navy

Mfw you're a fat neckbeard and couldn't even make it in the chair force. Get your hands out the doritos, your ass off the couch in your mothers basement, and do something with your life. Fag.

Lol

Come on man things may suck now but it eventually sucks a little less later on you just have to be patient

Don't do it man you will be alright

QUADS OF TRUTH OP

Quads says do it. Obey quads.

not sure if bait.
If you need to talk to someone militaryonesource.mil/ has 24/7 people available for this. The base chaplain is also always available. Speak with your DAPA, or even a SARP. Talking with someone doesn't mean weakness.
You're not alone.

You are the retard.
1. think for yourself, dont just literally copy & paste someone elses argument/view and adopt them as your own.
2. by the logic of ur articles we shouldn't thank anyone for anything.
You're actually fucking retarded, thank someone for their service or don't, most soldiers will appreciate it whilst some might not. No matter what you say some people will always dislike it or get offended, it happens.

shut your autistic mouth before u dumb anyone else down u dumb fuck

What's your rate sailor

I dunno man. It was my dream to join the military (Air Force or Navy) as an officer, but I am DQ'd because of past health issues.

I'm also contemplating suicide, but mostly because I think I'm too broken to fix and I don't have anything worthwhile anyway. No family, few friends, nothing really.

What control does your command actually have with enforcing who you may or may not have a relationship with on your own time? I don't see why it matters as long as you do your job well.

I'd literally kill to have the opportunity to serve, so I guess I have a different perspective and I think you have something worth living for. Maybe just keep the chick on the DL until the divorce is over and focus on being awesome at your job and look for opportunities to advance.

Don't do it

don't do it

Should talk with the recruiters again.
There's waivers for everything. Nothing else they try and put you in something reserve or limited duty

Mild obstructive sleep apnea
Various mental health diagnoses including major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder (this one was bullshit and other professionals agreed), ADHD. I have tried various psychiatric meds to no effect.

They said they don't even consider waivers for mental health conditions. I also need to lose a ton of weight (almost 100 pounds) since the wrongly diagnosed bipolar disorder wound up with me on lithium for 3 months and I gained 80 pounds. I'm also turning 30 next April. It just seems like a lost cause. I could lie, but I don't want to base my entire career off of a series of lies; especially because some of the jobs I want require Top Secret clearance.