Just found out that my best group of friends are hanging out without me... Dubs decide what I do about it

Just found out that my best group of friends are hanging out without me... Dubs decide what I do about it

Rolling for you to get something else to worry about, perhaps figure out why you are such a beta.

rolling 4 this

Send me a bunch of money on pp
paypal.me/kasatrael

Kys

Rolling for this!

Reroll

Off by 1. Fugggin haxors!

Reroll.

Go outside and make yourself new friends

Get new friends

Roll

Get laid or get a gf instead

Cut your self a couple times. Make sure it's in a spot where they can see.

They don't have to be deep cuts but good enough to notice then send them a picture of it

And say "this is what you guys did to me"

do it OP

boi

Op now has to deliver.

It's not that easy

Dubs of trips commands it!

What do you mean by best friends? You are here, we are here...

Ily too user

It's happened to me before dude. Really the best option is just to forget about it. If they wanted you there they would have contacted you. They didn't which means you hold them to higher standards than they do which believe me, fucking sucks.

What you need to do is go out and reinvent yourself, find new friends have fun being yourself. If you let what they are doing bother you then you are letting them rule your life in a sense.

But I go to work and see these people almost every day

OP stop delaying and pay the man, you faggot

I agree. I owe people money. A lot of money.

Why do you care?

Work is just work to most people. I know that's how it is to me, I have work buddies and then I have actual friends. I'm going to let you in on a secret you are probably a work buddy if they are all hanging out and didn't invite you. Don't take it personal it's just the dynamics of the relationship obviously.

Believe me when I say I understand user, I've been there. I didn't know peace until I decided to say "well I guess they don't see me the same way I see them" and moved on.