You know I've avoided getting "iphone" and similar "device" shit since 2007. So it's been about 10 years

You know I've avoided getting "iphone" and similar "device" shit since 2007. So it's been about 10 years.

1 of the things I don't like about them is that they're useless and they disconnect people. They're not needed. You ignore people around you, you contact people who you don't need to contact - when "it can wait". I also don't like how all these things ask for your cell phone number and invade your privacy. So I'd think that the best defense is to not have a cell phone. - And say "I don't have a cell-phone". - 1 of the main issues of not having is that I feel defenseless. Something goes wrong and they use their cell phones. They pull out their cell phones and call someone or and record things all the time without saying anything. - Back in the day you would be made fun of and ostricized for doing that - but now everyone just doesn't care. Apparently.

I feel defenseless. You'd think that the best way to go about is to ignore it and attempt to avoid it. But it became apparent. Everyone seems to be holding up cell phones all the time and you don't know if they're recording or not. I walk around and I see someone holding it up like they're recording me or recording something. They don't seem to be talking to anyone. If I don't have a real phone connected to a wall then I have no back-up. While their cell-phones aren't taken away from them. They steal my real phone from me and I have nothing. I can't repossess their cell phone from them because it's always on them and everyone like a sort of cancer. I also went out for a short period of time in the night and see a car flash lights at me quickly like it's taking a picture. It's an indescribably bad feeling. Can't even go outside anymore fast for 1 minute. Not even once. - They are only artificially-needed in this case because apparently everyone has them like a cancer.

tl;dr I may get a cell phone but I will not be cancer and only use it when absolutely necessary.

I'm sorry.

Thank you.

hi dad

hi son

Mom?

Son?

Uncle Steve?

No.

get over yourself, nobody gives a shit about you or even knows you exist, they certainly aren't all secretly recording you, you paranoid fuck

get over yourself, everyone gives a shit about you and even knows you exist, they certainly are all secretly recording you, you paranoid fuck

>implying anyone knows who the fuck you are
Remember kids, sage goes in every field.

>implying anyone knows who the fuck you are
Remember kids, bump goes in every field.

>1 of the things I don't like about them is that they're useless
you will now spend the rest of the thread justifying that statement and the fact that yer whole post is a 3rd grade reading level. not too long;still not reading.

People aren't taking pictures of you
Get a middle of the line android like a nexus 5
Or even just a 10 dollar flip phone for calls

why thank you

>you will now spend the rest of the thread justifying that statement and the fact that yer whole post is a 3rd grade reading level. not too long;still not reading.
you will now spend the rest of the thread justifying that statement and the fact that yer whole post is a 3rd grade reading level. not too long;still not reading.

>1 of the things I do like about them is that they're not useless
you will now spend the rest of the thread justifying that implication and the fact that yer whole post is a 3rd grade reading level. not too long;still not reading.

Cancer.

hold on, i'm getting a text.

People are taking pictures of you
Get a middle of the line android like a nexus 5
Or even just a 10 dollar flip phone for calls

you're like my uncle.
youre on the fast track to becoming a diagnosed paranoid schizo.
there are settings and other things you can do to keep your privacy. stop being a faggot

you're welcome

why thank you

It's called an instant mesasge. Cancer.

you're like my uncle.
youre on the fast track to becoming a diagnosed paranoid schizo.
there is life and other things you can do to keep your privacy. stop being a faggot