Tfw femanon

>tfw femanon
>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
>tfw im never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opossite gender.
>tfw i never did anything to you
>tfw i have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you

Cred Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".

>and4 "tits or gtfo attention whore"
>ANDB5 "If you don't want us to bash you about your gender, dont say it"

Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
1.- Greentext threads (Can't say i do girly or i acted like a girl)
2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.

You guys are really hideous sometimes you know

Other urls found in this thread:

plug.dj/lolibread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bitch to reddit
>tits
One or the other, friend

tits or...

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw im never taken seriously
This isn't a sex/gender thing. That's a Cred Forums thing. Nobody is taken seriously.

>Cred Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".
This is what truly-free speech is. That's why other forums have rules.

>Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
You're fucking retarded.

>this thread again

sage

Tits or Gtfo

ur right most ppl on hear wanna see tits and feel good they "got them" sorry for ur issues femanon post what you want and ignore fags

Ever heard of the "Everyone is a man on the internet theory"? You want special treatment, hence the statement "I'm a woman". Plus women don't look at loli hiliary.

Fucking retarded wrench, you wonder why you need tits for your opinion.

Tldr, show us your tits.

He'res your (You).

Male user here, I think it started out as a joke of some sort. As with most jokes on this site, they grow into bullying. I feel bad when femanons get mistreated, but st the same time, gender should be shared just to trigger the community.

You may be a femanon, but you're a Cred Forumsro to me.

What a special little snowflake, you SJW faggot

free speech. doesnt mean we gotta listen to your speech.

you can say whatever your heart desires though

>Retarded wrench
>Wrench

I loled.

Wrench kek

You know you don't have to identify your gender right op?

No one is prohibiting you from speaking freely. You prohibit yourself. Therefore your rights have not be infringed upon, if anything you are taking full advantage of your rights.

Typical female thought process.
>someone is bullying me
>so I will keep my mouth shut to not be bullied
>hurr durr my rights r being violated

Sorry, doesn't work that way.

The fact that we are allowed to belittle you and say whatever the fuck we damn-well please is evidence to me that Cred Forums IS one of the few bastions of free speech on the internet. It is a place without rules, where anyone can say anything and anyone else can say anything in response. If that's not free speech, I don't know what is.

There are no girls on the internet

Tits or GTFO

^

tits or gtfo you fat whore

Also have you ever considered that if you just show us your tits, we'll probably listen to you?

Fuck you retard, we've been over this. Quit relying on your gender for upboats. Just stay user like us. I don't think I've mentioned my gender more than a couple of times throughout the years here.

Tl;dr kill yourself or post tits

I can confirm this.

>people are mean to me in Reddit and /soc/ threads :(
Go to tumblr or Reddit then

You know there are other boards besides Cred Forums right? Most of the other boards dont give a shit if you are a girl. /r9k/ would be perfect for someone like you.

It's like a fucking cancer

> wah boys have and their secret club
Go back to SRS, slag.
Cred Forums hasn't been about free speech since Cuckmaster Moot decided to abandon ship for the S.S.SJW.

White night rides again

>tfw femanon
>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
>tfw im never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opossite gender.

Cred Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".

Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.

If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

You're entire post is fucking retarded. How do you know this entire site is men? Do posters claim to be men every time they post? No, they don't. You just assume they are men. Just like if you actually had anything of value to contribute you would be saying "femanon here" and we would assume you were male. If your entire sense of value comes from the attention you get for being female, you are w worthless roastie that needs to gtfo back to some attention whoring normie site.

Tits or fucking gtfo.

>Cred Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so

So let me get this straight. Posts on Cred Forums are sorted with a bump system that sorts the posts with the most replies to be visible at the top of the list. This system is totally unbiased and based on the activity of the post, and not the posters opinions on the subject matter. But it's not free speech because posters tell you your opinions are shit.

Holy shit. Liberals really believe that free speech means not being subject to criticism. Damn op, you could only make up for this massive retardation by showing your tits with timestamp.

Replied.

I definitely feel like a retard for reading this as the social social social justice warriors.

>People that respect your opinion don't immediately respond to you.
>People that are assoles do.
That's it. Now stop taking this place so seriously and have fun, or don't, I don't care.

post more hilloli clinton

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Tfw your gender defines you. Getting mad at the internet isnt going to fix this. Either structure your language to reveal as little about you as possible like everyone else, ignore the mean words on the internet, or use a different website that you like. Why remain here where you don't like it and get all upset and ruin your whole day?

I don't have the cap that explains why Tits or GTFO is a thing. Until somebody posts it allow me to summarize:

The unifying principle of this board is anonymity. Everyone here is on the same footing from the outset, and that allows discussion to flow in its purest sense. By announcing that you're a female for no real reason, you lessen your anonymity and call attention to yourself. Since we have no proof that you're actually a girl (I could say I'm a femanon just as easily), we ask for proof in the form of tits. If you don't like that, you're free to leave (GTFO). No one's forcing you to come here.

Just do what all the other girls are doing. Pretend to be a guy pretending to be a girl.

Repetibait

Where's your lance sir Faggalot? What if a dragon cum's? What if a dragon cums all over the online women's?

>being a bitchy cunt
then suck it the fuck up.
the bait was delicious.

being a user
>having to i.d. yourself with your sex.
>having issues with this.

Happy with yourself, you baited quite a bit of people?
>inb4 I'm real or get trolled

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

>Cred Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".
Classic "I only frequent noob boards like Cred Forums syndrome"

There are over 50 boards oriented to all manner of hobbies and interests (not even counting boards solely focused on lewd). Maybe step out of the metaphorical box for once.

I'm going to use you as a new copy pasta, thanks.

Is there a point to your thread?

nobody needs to know youre a femanon

This is stale ass pasta. Stfu Reddit-nufags

Lol this image was saved before the pulse nightclub shooting. I kinda forgot. It looks like a teen club for faggots so it makes sense. TEEN PULSE.

rule has only ever applied to camwhores who abuse the privilege of being female to gain attention

/thread

>every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits

>Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
>1.- Greentext threads (Can't say i do girly or i acted like a girl)
>2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
>3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.

You are crying over the fact that people don't find you as a girl interesting.
the 2.- might be an exception because people are in doubts because we know about catfishing.

Tits or getfo

>everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner"

Animal cruelty is one of the only thing that Cred Forums actively combats, and the rest you either dont comment on, or you comment positively to.

One thing you need to do obviously is FUCKING LURK MOAR.

I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

fuck off cunt.
nobody cares what you have to say because we never going to put our cock in you.
add that to the fact that women never say anything of value until they have at least three children and there is no reason for us to give a rats ass what you say.

we only care about your tits, we cant yell tits or GTFO in public, but we can here. Because here we are user.

TITS OR GTFO YOU FUCKING WHORE

I bet you are one of those assholes who complain that there is sand on the beach when you go there.

have you considered fucking off? or delivering tits?

This user gets it.

White Knight detected

We just like to look at titties.
If you have them we want look.

mah nigga. This beautiful bastard gets it!

Cry harder OP.

Repetition of bait makes this.

low quality bait
otherwise you are a fucking moron

>tfw femanon

TITS OR GTFO

YOU can participate in any thread you want. Just don't EXPECT everyone else to participate with you!

Vapid twat (regardless of your genitals)

Obvious copypasta bait, but I'll bite. Do you know the purpose of "tits or gtfo"? To keep femanons from being thinking they can get special treatment. If you never mention gender (claim faggotry if you get accused of being girly and don't mention gender when begging) then you aren't begging for attention. If you post in a thread revealing gender as part of what it's for, then tell them you don't want feminine attention, just discussions about the topic.

Oh and forgot to mention, this is a thread where you wanted attention drawn to gender. So tits or gtfo newfag whore

retard detected

>This is what truly-free speech is.
This.
So many people act like freedom of speech is free from all of society's ills. What it really means is that any old asshole can say whatever they want, whether it be Common Sense or the most vile and malicious bullshit s/he can conceive of.

Rules are rules, we don't make them, we just enforce them.

Give
Me
Some
Tits

Or gtfo

no you're just stupid and uninteresting and the only way you can get anyone to give you attention or validation is to call attention to the fact you have a box a penis could cum in.

Cred Forums was never about free speech. if it was there would be no mods.

Tits or take your whiny ass some place else (ie GET THE FUCK OUT)

plug.dj/lolibread

Then don;t tell people on this site your gender. I;ve literally never revealed mine, and I don;t plan on doing it.

the only reason you have to reveal you're a girl is to get attention and use your female privilege to divert conversation to yourself.

so basically fuck off. you deserve every tits or GTFO you get.

>tfw femanon

If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Lol fuck you

>tfw mananon here
>tfw people ignore me anyway
>tfw this third point is already irrelevant because nobody cares about my gender in 99% of conversation
>tfw all you have to do is leave gender out of the equation.

>tfw

to refute your points

> .- Greentext threads (Can't say i do girly or i acted like a girl)

why would you ever need to say this? when is this actively relevant to a story? At worst just let people assume you;re a fag, we all call each other fags anyway.

> 2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)

Literally no one does these threads for real anymore since legit ID's got pulled and everyone went forced user. 99/100 begging threads are bullshit. not to mention sex doesn;t matter unless you make your email something stupid girly, and even then if you use a "real" email you're an idiot and don't deserve to participate. lrn2guerrilla-mail FFS.

> 3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.

again why would this require you to reveal yourself as feminine? do you HAVE to draw tits on a hyper generic figure?

plus, this is bullshit, I see girls do those things all the time and they usually get ignored like everyone else.

so basically fuck off.

Fucking this OP.

dont post on Cred Forums it the most cancerous of all spaces

but yes give 14 yearolds anonimity and they will treat anyone they can like shit, be for your opinion or who you are, welcome to the internet

NICE TUMBLR RAID FAGGOT KYS

>wrench

You should switch to instead of Cred Forums. We love having femanons around, and we don't beg for tits.

K

Id say tits or gtfo but your tits are probably saggy and sad