Girlfriend broke up with me because she felt she didn't deserve me

Girlfriend broke up with me because she felt she didn't deserve me.

>I was her first kiss and took her virginity
>She was sweet, and I always done cute things for her
>always said how good I treated her
>her longest relationship before me was like 2 weeks, me and her 6 months.

But she seemed to have issues with confidence, esteem, or something, and she felt she didn't deserve me. And she felt all she would do is hurt me. So what did she do? Told me how sorry she was, and how she was lucky to even have a guy like me, broke up and got with some other guy who she rarely see's, who's shorter than she is (and she's 5'4), not as attractive as me, and no job.

WTF? It's not like one of those girls who's been in a lot relationships who always runs back to the abusive ex. This was a girl who relationship wise, was a clean slate. I just don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnqzu.com/library/Guerrilla Warfare/tourture manual 1-ACADEMIC USE ONLY.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=CMGtCBEe1NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're probably missing some information.

Not this beta thread again, fuck off!

Thats women speak for she is cheating

Nah I got along with her sister so we always hung out together. She's either at work, or with her sister (or me). Literally that's it. Or indoors reading a book. Her sister would tell me if she was doing anything behind my back.

She has quite strict parents so it's not like she has the freedom to just go out there and meet guys etc.

take your undesirable genetics and go quietly die

shes fucking your friends

So she had a relationshio of 2 weeks before you and you are her first kiss? What the hell they did together?

this

>Her sister would tell me if she was doing anything behind my back.

How naive you are?

>Told me how sorry she was,
>broke up
>some other guy
>not as attractive as me, and no job.

Dude she cucked you with someone because you're a boring fucktard

she doesnt want you. cuz youre fat and ugly and clingy. Your ego is so overblown you forced her to feed you this "dosnt deserve you crap" so you wouldnt try to like 'logical trap' her into a relationship she doesnt want. now get off my fucking Cred Forums you simpering cum-guzzler

> broke up and got with some other guy who she rarely see's, who's shorter than she is (and she's 5'4), not as attractive as me, and no job.

Yeah, she was lying through her teeth. She was banging the other guy and felt guilty so she let you down by breaking up with you by saying that "she's trash and she doesn't deserve you because you are so awesome."

C'mon man. She doesn't actually believe that shit.

That's just what she's like. She's quite immature in a way.

No she would trust. She isn't even speaking to her right now because she's pissed off with how stupid she's being.

Okay honestly, I am 18 and she is 16. What's this other guy gonna do to her for fun? Play kiss chase in the playground? Me and her done all sorts of stuff.

>not replying to op

Sounds like she's cheating on you and felt guilty... You dumbass.

>V&etected

Hey OP! There are infinite reasons because she broke up with you, but the main thing you have to now is that she doesnt love you anymore. Try to move on eventually. If you didnt fucked off your relationship you have nothing to regret. PS: Sorry for my bad english, I am a SandNigga.

You're both fucking teenagers. That shit was bound to fail. A six month relationship is nothing. Move on.

you were fucked user to nice of a guy

>always done good things
There is the point were it all broke apart mate. Be desirable and not something they simply have, that way they loose interest and want something else. A kid wants a toy very bad but once it gets the toy, it becones uninteresting very fast. This is especially true for younger relationships.

Dont get me wrong, gifting is great. Just dont overdo it and try to keep it to special occassions.

I dont know...

>what to do with a 16 year old girl for fun?
>you have me OP. fucked if I know
>pics for research purposes

She wanted to ride the CC. All women do this.

Sorry for wanting you dead. You seem nice Cred Forumsro

Maybe that's true. I just thought because of her issues with low self esteem, and maybe even depression, it was okay. I don't think I overdone it though, I got her a Pandora ring for her birthday, when she was feeling down I'd buy her chocolate, or when she was ill I'd get her medicine, just things I thought a good boyfriend should do?

Take it from an oldfag
When youre 30 you wont even remember her name

When girls say dump bullshit like that, that's all it is, a dumb bullshit excuse. Consider yourself lucky it was only 6 months.

30's not that old man. But maybe I will forget about her in time. I'm sure once she has a few 1 or 2 week relationships like all her others, she'll miss me and come running. But honestly I don't think i care anymore, just the fact she's kissed another guy is enough to turn me right off.

OP, one of the bigger questions is, "Do you want to be with her still?", it only sounds like you don't get why your gf dumped you. You could totally move on and it could be her loss.

This sounds alright. Dont get to caught up with her, you are young, relationships usually dont last that long in your age. She probably just fell in love with someone else. Especially girls that seem to have low self esteem, they are searching for their place and just dont know what they want. It gets better at around 21-23, they start to know what they want. My adivce for you is to get as many girls laid as you can before starting to settle. Its a great feeling once youve got the hang of it and boosts your self esteem alot.

how old is the sister?

I'm seeing her one last time tomorrow, and I'm just gonna tell her then that I'm moving on. She had a lot of up and downs during our relationship, and she'd get in a mood and say mean things, or threaten to end it with me etc. I'm just exhausted at this point. I won't say any of that though, I hope she grows as a person, but I'd still like an answer if I could. If not, I'll just be like I don't regret meeting you, I'll remember our good times and it was fun, but I'm moving on now.

She's 17 why? Don't ask me to fuck her to get her back lol, I'm just good friends with her that's it.

If you actually want her, claim her. If she's sincere then any forwardness from you will translate to commitment. However if shes isnt up for thatm shes fucking another dude faggot. Go shoot up his school

Forget that unmature. She doesnt deserve you.

she doesn't know what she wants, expect her to beg for you back in a few months after she's fucked a couple other guys.

I'm assuming that you and the sister get along. If she's cute date her. Siblings don't stop talking to siblings over a breakup. My guess is that she has the hots for you. Play the sad and looking for consolation guy and slide out of your old relationship and into a new one.

Didn't work, even after I found out she was getting close to someone new, I told her if she ever wants a chance with me again, to end it and work on us, as it just felt like she was running away. I know she still has feelings for me anyway, they don't just go anyway. But she just didn't want to, always giving some lame excuse so you know, whatever.

As I said I was her first fuck, the most she'll do with other guys she might meet is kiss, she doesn't have that much freedom and works most days straight after school. At least with me she could come to my place. That's what I mean she ended it with me for what, to have a relationship with someone she only see's at lunchtime lmao. I wouldn't take her back anyway.

wtf am I back in school

>giving her ultimatums

since when did an ultimatum lead to a successful relationship?

she will come back, and you shouldn't take her back, she made her decision.

Read about halfway down and I've already seen plenty. Besides you being a gullible egomaniac, she was definitely fucking the other dude on the side and she wanted to be with him so she dumped your ass. It was probably because you were shit in bed.

wtf this happened exactly to me
wtf really

Haha I did mention above but she's 16 and I'm 18. She isn't going to be able to fuck anyone, maybe a kiss at lunchtime but that's it. We only ever did it once because she was finally allowed to sleep at her friends house, but came to mine instead.

Hahahaaaaa. Aw. That's cute.

She's already fucking someone else, son.

She's already fucking someone else.

>high school
>16

you fucking joking? move the fuck on you pussy

Uhm, it's weird to read something like that, it's almost exactly what happened to me

I'll tell you what she said to me the last time we had a serious talk: "You are perfect and I like you a LOT, not just as friends, but I don't want anything serious right now. I can't stop things and I don't know how to say no. This is who I am, I like being this way and I won't change for a long time."
It's kind of shocking to see people knowing what their problem is but not trying to fix it and actually wanting to stay that way.

I cut contact with her.

She is seeing different guys every day/week/month and even so tries to get close to me again, but I don't have in mind getting emotionallly fucked again.

I suggest you do the same

OP here, sounds scarily similar. When she admitted to me she kissed this guy, she was crying and everything, and she said "She could stop it he leaned in and I couldn't reject him because of the close bond we have". She only known this faggot for a week.

Guess some girls are destined to be single mothers or something.

You should probably kill yourself now

PROTIP: shes dumping you

>she felt she didn't deserve me
the usual excuse, aka "it's me, not you". yeah.
she either has someone else or just doesnt care about you anymore. sorry, but that's what "i dont deserve you" means.

It's not about about being single mothers or destiny

You can be hurt or angry at her because she did something pretty harmful to you, but the truth is you can't really judge her actions.
I'm pretty sure she has her own inner demons, and is acting acording to them, and will try to fight them whenever the time comes. We all do. But right now she doesn't feel like she needs to. Throw the stone if you are free of sin

Your work there is done, you did what you had to do and things happened. You have to move on and let her be. If a time comes when she decides to change and go back to you, if you feel like it's right, then be it. Until then, do your grieving and keep going with your life. I'm sure things will be okey. Plenty of fish in the water and such. Just don't make a bigger deal out of it.

Second this

cnqzu.com/library/Guerrilla Warfare/tourture manual 1-ACADEMIC USE ONLY.pdf
page 25-26
type 5 and 6. you're welcome.

Sup OP, this is going to help you out on knowing more about why your gf dumped you.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMGtCBEe1NM