ITT: Phone Backgrounds

ITT: Phone Backgrounds

Post a screencap of yours and anons rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

igenapps.com/Apps/View/Index/1314828
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to die

Great image, but resolution could be better.
7/10

iPhone 5s running Upscale for iPhone 6 reso.

Other tweaks - miniTime, HotDog

Great colors and image contrast, and nice mods.
9/10

Cheers, user.

like this sexy bitch?
igenapps.com/Apps/View/Index/1314828

yolo, nigger.

a

R8 & H8

Nice start image, but app colors take from the image, and the clock is also distracting since it covers the face. I would recommend getting an icon pack + lowering the image a tad bit.
5.66/10

I enjoy your start image, and the defined contrast with the apps works.
8.5/10

Lock screen

Take a screen shot of the lock screen, not home screen.

Thx m8

Forgot pic

Great resolution, but nothing much going on, which is better than having uneccesarry shit.
6.5/10

How do I open the app drawer with a swipe up using KLWP?

Samsungfag here.

Dark in nature, and a resolution that is "fake" low. A nice background, but if anything a little bit edgy. I don't know how to open your app drawer.
6.5/10

Descent cozy image, but please close the damn folder.
6/10

So do I, whats on your mind user ?

Just got it a few days ago
Wallpaper is just one of the first things I found on /wg/. Clock is the default one that you get when you first install klwp, just with a different font.

I found a pretty cool animation on a homescreen thread but I can't be bothered recording it so here's what happens when you tap the button

Lockscreen

Woops my bad

Simple nature image, but the trees are a bit blurry and I'm not sure if its intentional or not. Like going for a 35mm film feel or not.

I cant figure out how to take a screenshot on my samsung :\

This is mine. Drew this a while back from a manga who's name I forgot.

Interesting photo, but the pixels are the size of twinkies.
4/10 fix the resolution, then it's 6/10

thats a cute pupper

Vol down + power button
Or hold down poweramp and there's a 'take a screenshot' button, not sure if this works on samsungs

Taken on my old iPod to for the rating

It's a widget.

St Michael slay the dragon

Clock has poor visibility because of white on white. Image itself can give a few off looks in public, but nothing nevceseraly wrong with it. My only recommendation is making the clock have a black boarder, or full black.
6.25/10

I wouldn't know to do this on my phone, advice?

Lock screen

Look up some alt launchers, like nova launcher etc.

I'm a fan of dimmed backgrounds on lockscreens. But the image looks incomplete, like it belongs to something more that is vital.
6/10

Over all nice color contrast, and image.
7.75/10

Just got a new phone and need some cool wallpapers. Can anyone post good ones?

Don't mean to hijack ops thread just thought it was relevant

I hope all iphone faggots in this thread get murdered in their sleep tonight, when a young inexperienced mugler accidentally fires his weapon trying to break into your house in the darkness of the night
Luckily he will hit your throat, so you will not only feel pain from the wound, but from drowning too

Edgy/10
Interpret it how you want

>hasnt riced
>still critical of iphone users
Top zoz

I usually just look up space stuff in 4k for my background, it's a good start point

Very simple, yet nostalgic.
8.25/10

Clean, but I don't like having two different fonts. Also the notification bar is visible but that (and anything else tbh) is just personal preference
7.5/10