So.. My wife passed away at 5:30 today. And i just don't know what to do anymore...

So.. My wife passed away at 5:30 today. And i just don't know what to do anymore, i can't even think about my days without her. Cred Forumsrothers, can we have a highly impactful feels thread?

I'm sorry for your loss

Not on Cred Forums.

Sorry Cred Forumsro. There isn't shit I can say that will make you feel better. But I would if I could

Kek

so why did he wear a yellow dress then

Just remember loved ones who pass do not want you to cry about them. She would not to bring you sadness and sorrow.

did you even read it?

Man, I'm devastated to hear that.
I'm sorry for your loss.

suddenly? long time illness?
we need some background info OP

most important is that you don't lose yourself in this, long term.

grief is good and healthy, you have a right to be sad and you fucking should be.

but if your entire life goes to shit now because of this it's not what she would've wanted you to be.

i guess that this sounds like complete and utter shit to you right now. just wanna plant the seed early.
i know a few good men you arent there anymore because they couldnt deal with it.

you have to deal with it now, man. you owe it to her.

I know what your are thinking but don't do it. The ground has gone sour.

Sorry man ):

OP I normally would give you some shit and a hard time but im drunk and >

basicly dont let life get you down, shit happens and you just gotta keep on keepin' on

>i know a few good men you arent there anymore because they couldnt deal with it.
i meant
>i know a few good men who arent there anymore because they couldnt deal with it.

I'm sorry for your loss, OP.

Thanks.. She touched countless lives and was a bright light in this world. Truly, the world is a darker place without her. So many people showed their love and care for her the last few weeks.. My wife had a stomach bug... Or so she thought. She was really nauseous and couldn't seem to keep any food or water down. After months and countless trips to the doctor, she was sent to the ER for IV fluids.. Blood work revealed extremely high calcium levels which let to a CT scan to look for stomach ulcers. What they found was a very large mass in her left ovary. The gynecologist at the hospital felt very confident that the mass was benign, but still felt like the best plan was to proceed with a gynecologic oncologist.

The surgery led to the removal of her left ovary, left fallopian tube, a lymph node, and some surrounding tissue. The pathologists did a test that confirmed a diagnosis of small cell ovarian cancer. For those who don’t feel like googling it, this cancer is very rare, very aggressive, and grows very quickly. The doctor staged the tumor as stage one because it only involved one ovary but couldn't more specifically stage it within that because the tumor had outgrown it's blood source which caused some necrosis. It was growing so quickly and so large that parts of it was dying so they couldn't tell if there was cancer on the surface of the ovary or if it was completely contained. Translation… Very scary.

This cancer requires an aggressive treatment. So far, she has gone through 30 day course of 8-10 hours/day chemotherapy and had more to come..

Also, i forgot to explain about the pic, this is my wife and me, that was our last picture together.

>said they will wear a green dress
>assume the shame and do it like a man the hardest part, but he wear a YELLOW dress

you had one job man.

Yeah? Are you? Faggot, you don't know him or her for that matter, you're not devastated about shit.

OP Here is what I can tell you about loss like that. It is a void that almost nothing will fill, but if you have any heart left you will redefine your life. If you have kids, if you have hobbies you need to find outlets for your energy. Things that can get you out of bed. Find whatever beauty is left in the world.

Oh man, she was gorgeous.
I've no words to say to you, I can't imagine losing a loved one like that.

I wish you the best in the coming

I really thought about suicide, but it's not an option! We have a little boy, and i need to take care of him, he is everything to me. Amanda was a 27 year old wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. She is young and has a lot of living left to do. This news has obviously turned her world upside down.

Sucks man. Thought I had it bad, broke up with my gf of 2.5 years today. Hope you can take some solace in knowing that you found true love, some of us are still searching and may never find it.

You should kill your self

I want to thank you all. I really do. Even if post something that personal on Cred Forums is risky, i did it because i knew there's some AWESOME people who will try to help in their way. Even passing throught something that will change my life forever, i'm happy, and i want to thank you guys for everything!

She's waiting for you at the finish line, user.
Make her proud.

I don't have much to say, but stay strong OP!
You'll get through it, I know you will, you just gotta keep on!

Hang in there, buddy. It will get easier. Pour your time into your passions and know there are people you've never met who are wishing the best for you.

I'm so sorry for your loss OP

>inner homosexual feelings
>friend dies
>CHANCE!!!
>let's see how that dress I bought fits on me
>tell everybody that was an agreement between my friend and I
>profit

She left this world surrounded by her family and loved ones, and this make me feel less depressed.

The world is filled with kind Souls, OP.

For the sake of yourself and your son, I hope you get through this. No one deserves anything like this to happen to them, and all I can wish is the same won't happen to me.
You'll do a heck of a job with your son, man.
I know people can get sad every so often, but now you literally have the best reason not to get sad.
Take your time with the grieving, and if anyone tells you otherwise you say fuck off. But don't let the grief become you.

your wifu is shit.

Sorry for your loss. She looks like a really good person. Have a picture of my cat to try and cheer you up.

You're one of these kind souls, brother user.
My son will get through this, he's my main reason to keep myself up and smiling. I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but he will receive all of me and will have the best life possible. I really wish you can be happy too, user, you, your kids, your wife, and all of your family.

Here's my last tattoo i got, but unfortunately i didn't had time to show it to her...

1.22.11 the day of Amanda Hutchison and my first date.

11.11.11 our wedding date.

5.11.12 the day our son was born.

Here it is so it can be read.

i'm so sorry user.

That's an optical illusion caused by the color of the surrounding image. If you cover the rest of the picture with your hand the dress will suddenly look green.

Your bringing tears to my eye,
Keep strong and God bless.

I know this is difficult advice, but while grieving is appropriate and healthy right now please don't get lost in the storm. Take as much time as you need, but find your way and live your life as awesome as you can. You can do it, Cred Forumsro.

Hope you other anons are doing alright. OP, I can't possibly comprehend what you're going through, with such a loss.

Here's one of my favorite poems, that helps me get through hard times. Rage, OP; Rage against that dying light.

>this one helped me once op, hope it does th same for you:

If we are fortunate,
we are given a warning.

If not,
there is only the sudden horror,
the wrench of being torn apart;
of being reminded
that nothing is permanent,
not even the ones we love,
the ones our lives revolve around.

Life is a fragile affair.
We are all dancing
on the edge of a precipice,
a dizzying cliff so high
we can't see the bottom.

One by one,
we lose those we love most
into the dark ravine.

So we must cherish them
without reservation.
Now.
Today.
This minute.
We will lose them
or they will lose us
someday.
This is certain.
There is no time for bickering.
And their loss
will leave a great pit in our hearts;
a pit we struggle to avoid
during the day
and fall into at night.

>cont

Some,
unable to accept this loss,
unable to determine
the worth of life without them,
jump into that black pit
spiritually or physically,
hoping to find them there.

And some survive
the shock,
the denial,
the horror,
the bargaining,
the barren, empty aching,
the unanswered prayers,
the sleepless nights
when their breath is crushed
under the weight of silence
and all that it means.

Somehow, some survive all that and,
like a flower opening after a storm,
they slowly begin to remember
the one they lost
in a different way...

The laughter,
the irrepressible spirit,
the generous heart,
the way their smile made them feel,
the encouragement they gave
even as their own dreams were dying.

And in time, they fill the pit
with other memories
the only memories that really matter.

We will still cry.
We will always cry.
But with loving reflection
more than hopeless longing.

And that is how we survive.
That is how the story should end.
That is how they would want it to be.

You're strong OP, you got this. You'll be remembered OP, as well as your wife. Today will be the day that we all are mourning for your wife. For Amanda.

You could always get pitty fucks of her friends, what I did when my first wife died

Couldn't see this thread and not reply. I don't have anything to say that could possibly make you feel better, but I'm sitting here alone in my office thinking about you and your wife. The love she gave to you was and will always be endless, and will never tarnish. Take care, man.

I'm so sorry guys, but i can't hold it any longer. At least for today.. I wish i could stay here and answer all the nice reply of you guys till the thread 404.. But it's impossible to stand without thinking about her any second..

With a heavy heart and tears in my eyes i'm writing this, heaven gained a very beautiful and special angel today. Amanda, my beautiful, amazing wife. You will be missed by so many, touched so many lives. Cancer isn't fair. My little boy and i, couldn't have asked for a better wife.

I'm gonna be fine, my son is gonna be fine. I'm just gonna try to get some rest for now.

I want to thank all of you guys for everything so far. I wish to all of you anons a great night, a great life full of joy and good memories.

Please call me Andy. Andy Hutchison. The luckiest guy alive.

OP out.

I'm so sorry, user.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Btw a high impact feels thread is great rn. Goin through some stuff myself and you made me feel like I'm not alone. Stay strong

My mother passed away when I was 13.

For the sake of your kid OP try to keep it together. It's hard enough growing up without a mother.