I just got a good idea, Cred Forums. You know how Tumblr is homw of "fandom," right...

I just got a good idea, Cred Forums. You know how Tumblr is homw of "fandom," right, and how if you don't post characters from said fandoms in liberal gay white circle jerks, they get triggered and flip their shit? Well what if we started posting pictures of fandom characters in MAGA gear and all white and shit. Here's plan.

>Artists on Cred Forums make a whole bunch of fandom pictures with the characters supporting trump.
>post on Tumblr
>non-artists go on, look at new posts, and reblog them
>Tumblr gets absolutely triggered

If you aren't familiar with fandoms, here are a few extra cancerous ones
>Undertale
>Steven Universe
>MLP
>Homestuck
>Overwatch
>Adventure Time
Who's in?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bonus:Undertale is currently celebrating it's one year anniversary, so a lot of people will be browsing those

Self-bump

Things like this for instance

Nice try, but I've seen Immunity cat

We can do better, but that's a good start

Yeah, this one's more of an example on what to do, but if this gets momentum, it wil be GOOD

I am awful at art, but I am in

dis gon be good

That's ok! You can still help by reblogging any results and helping get the posts more visability

Bump for "THE TRIGGERING 2.0"

Here, enjoy this so once we have momentum we can all enjoy

bump

Thread is kill

>the bottom
Top milkman, my dude

Nigga watchu talkin about, this thread's just getting warmed up!

Ya know Tumblr doesn't actually give a shit about anything half the time, this is more based off of a really outdated time where it got really heavy in triggered tweens. You won't get anything.

bump

m.imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N

C'mon fags let's get this shit going

Should we post this to other boards, or is this more of a Cred Forums tier only thing?

>Asks for trouble and discourse
>"Look at these pussies freaking out"

Keep in mind that they're freaking out over characers simply being depicted as white.

In their defense, it is canon information that Garnet's black. I'm even guilty of getting upset when people just throw out canon info.

If they flip over that, imagine how badly they'll freak to see their favorite characters supporting their least favorite peron of all time.

Eh. They'll just block it and move on.

They'll still lose their shit before doing so.

Cred Forums might be game. I don't really see any other board joining in though.

Point is, this is obviously a waste of time.

>Says the guy on Cred Forums

Hey, I have nothing better to do. Why not fuck around and trigger some fags on Cred Forums?

It's pretty easy, just talk about being a nice person or defending anyone Cred Forums does not like and everyone's got their panties in a wad.

Well is falling flat on it's ass

But you weren't doing either of those tho, you just said it was a waste of time

checkout the fag

Fuck off, Trump shill.

Some Mexican politicians have said if Trump wins they will nullify all treaties with the US including the 1848 treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which would mean Mexico would regain legal ownership of California as well as parts of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.

So if Trump wins the US will be divided up between Mexico and Russia as Trump already works for Russia

If this were for anything other than Trump, I'd be in. I can't even fake Trump support for the lulz, too many dumbshits take it seriously.

I'm pretty sure mexico won't reclaim half the US because "a few politians" say so. Nice weasel wording tho.

Samefag

Yep. 100% gay. You really got me. I'm so upset. I'm gunna kill myself now.

More than likely not. During WW1, the Germans offered Mexico that if they joined on their side and kept the U.S. "busy", they would help give back the states that were taken from them (remember the Zimmerman telegraph?). Mexico turned it down.
So, I doubt after almost a century later that Mexico would take it back. Besides, the U.S. would NEVER give up California; it's where most of the economy is laying in.
From Yahoo answers

Anyone else gonna check these?