Feels thread conti

Feels thread conti.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11248578
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Gf told me like 4-5 times today...this post is dumb.

I know it's pretty lame to cry over this but I'm fucking 18 y/o, have an awesome social life, I don't consider myself to be ugly, even my friends have told me that... but I've never kissed a girl in my life and I'm afraid that it'll never happen or something like that and I'll end up making up fake stories so that people don't think I'm a fucking loser

You are a fucking loser.

thanks

Its ok, it will come... just when you least expect it. It doesn't sound like you will be alone in the end your life is different than .

>just when you least expect it
I guess... I really hope it's something out of nowhere or something like that, otherwise I think I'll get nervous thinking about how many kisses the girl has had and that maybe I'll suck and ruin it

Met the love of my life at work.
Fucked random twats for awhile, cheated on pretty much all of them.
But this girl, wew lad, she wants to have my babies and be with me forever.
Fine ass little white washed Asian too, fucking radical.

it's gonna end bad

pics or it didn't happen

>tfw all my pics are to big to post

I'm not about to get out of bed and make shit smaller so you can see it.

Sorry b0ss, but I give zero fucks if you believe.

Anything is possible.

but it ending bad is likely

What do you mean badly anyways?
Like she will leave me?
I'll be sad for awhile sure, but the world is full of pussy, pretty sure I'll be okay.

I really miss the feeling of knowing that you like someone and that person likes you back, you know?
those moments when you talk with that person and you both know what you're doing but you both take it slow

>What do you mean badly anyways?
what do you think i mean you obtuse faggot

I wouldn't know it.

Other than being single I have no idea, being single isn't even bad...
Are you retarded?

I couldn't relate more, holy fuck.

My best friend fucked my girlfriend like 2 weeks ago but he's getting married bc his gf is 15 weeks pregnant and I'm just sick of all the shit I have to go through with him because he's just as fucked mentally as I am

Sounds pretty gay dude.
Like really fucking gay.
And I tell my gf I love her everyday.

uni or college?

You don't have to go through this. Your girlfriend betrayed you. He betrayed you.

Did you start planning his death so he leaves his gf with a bastard child?
Or at least try to beat him up even though you can't because you are obviously a beta cuck.

>Are you retarded?
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED???? WHAT POSSIBLE BAD THING COULD RESULT FROM ENTERING INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH A CHINK WITH WIDE EYED OPTIMISM AND HAVING BABIES WITH HER AND OMG IM SO HAPPY NTHING BAD WILL EVER HAPPEN TO ME EVER AGAIN I LOVE POWERWHEELS

I was a hundred percent sure I would be a virgin forever too. Don't rush anything, just relax and concentrate on being a better you and sex will happen soon, trust me.

I told her to piss off but he's mentally fucked, like as in he doesn't understand what he did wrong. He's a little touched but she knows that so she gets most the blame

>Be me, have shitty relationship with my father
>Decide after college to move away
>Younger brother, who is my dad's favorite, decides to move near me
>Often asks me for advice
>Wants me to hang out, but I feel like I need to cut off the relationship with him to finally get away

Sad virgin detected.

Why you mad fag?

I'm thinking about that kid, and I don't want it to end up like me so I ain't gonna do shit and I am probably a cuck for that

I don't see how feeling excited to be with a girl is gay, but ok

good times bad times

I don't talk to my brother or my mom really ever, maybe every couple months my mom calls to make sure I'm still alive.

It's fine, you'll be fine.

ummmmmmm you might wanna pay attention to the threads lore, faggot. im an openly divorced father of two, the twinkle in my eye has burned out because i was once optimistic and the world was my oyster and i was a god striding among mortal betas and i came in a womans pussy and my life fucking ended, i just want to drink and wear my new hat but i have money for neither since i gotta pay childs support

Most relatable post on this thread so far.
The feeling of knowing the other person liked me back, but too shy to bring it up first.
The guy usually brought it up first for me.
I long for that feeling.

I want to move on.

I dont have bad blood against my younger brother, but he really needs to make his own identity. I told him I wanted to move to SoCal, he does, I told I wanted to live near the beach, he does it, I jokingly told him I wanted to move to seattle, next day he says hes always wanted to move there

>The feeling of knowing the other person liked me back, but too shy to bring it up first.
yes. I really miss high school days. I'm in my first year of university and I feel like most people just think about fucking and moving on to the next person, and I fear that the chance of feeling such a simple way to love is gone forever

>threads lore

What?

You sad fuck kill yourself if you can't handle life.

So tell him to fuck off in a nice brotherly way. My brother told me he would never get me a job at his cushy high paying job even though I would be shoe in as fuck.

It was a polite way of saying nah bro fuck off.

Does anyone else wonder why they still have Snapchat downloaded? I hate going on there and seeing everyone having fun on a Saturday night and I am at home.

They all pretend to like me at school (im 18 faggots) but they never invite me to do stuff. Why do they want to be my friend at school and shit but they never ask me to do stuff with them?

I don't feel right feeling sad about this because at least I have lots of friends at school and I'm not bullied but every time I go on there I'm just sad that I'm sitting at home and they are having fun being normal teenagers. Kill me fam.

Ask to tag along, nignog. I'm sure that they'd let you chill with them.

>So tell him to fuck off in a nice brotherly way

well, were both 4000 miles away from home, He doesnt really have alot of friends here, but he does have a gf. Ive made a bunch and just living my life, buy in the back of my mind, I still have to remain in contact with him

this user. first few weeks of uni here, 200 miles away from my home

it's hard but you just gotta lay your bucket where you lie. if you don't express in some way or another that you like a friend's company, they're gonna assume that you don't want them near you, just like you're assuming right now

>What?
nigga u stoooopid

He isn't going to make new friends if his brother is always being his one super cool friend.
You're an adult, time for him to be one too.

I want to feel loved

He's already a demon.

So get on Craigslist and go blow some fag, you fag.

I guess I've never thought of that maybe they just think I don't want to hang out with them

I will try to kind of hint at me wanting to do shit too with them, thanks user

Hope to feel that someday

Don't hint you sad beta faggot, tell them your going too and show the fuck up.

No problem, m8. It never hurts to ask.

Also, a question for the Anons in this thread: What is your greatest fear?

Mine is to end up completely alone.

Mine is eternity I don't even like thinking about it

being stuck in a shitty job and a shitty life until i want to kill myself

Mine is that Cred Forums will leak into my real life. Everybody I know is strongly religious in some way or another. The faggotry is starting to affect me, and I'm terrified that someone will notice.

mine is not living my life the way I want to and end up being a 40 y/o guy bored of life that thinks of all his plans and dreams that had in his youth but never made

>What is your greatest fear?
to have a gay son

Gay fear.
Legit fear.
Gay fear.
Semi-legit.
Super legit fear.

Mine is that you faggots won't ever die and will keep posting all this faggotry on Cred Forums shitting up the place even more, because everyone dies alone you stupid fucks, doesn't matter if your loved ones are standing next to you, your the only one going.

What a stupid fucking fear.
Way to be retarded.

>You're an adult, time for him to be one too.

I know, its just in the back of my mind, being I am the second eldest of five kids(might as well be th eldest though since my older brother is r9k tier loser)

I try to enjoy life because for me it feels so short, i would like to live forever, but i cant.

Not with that attitude, get to working on immortality faggot.

>feeling
Already happened many times before, and will continue to happen. That's just life.

Get out, you edgy twat.

If you have friends, you will. Didnt happened to me because i dont outside that often and i dont have friends either. Im 26 in a month.

>when you are a 45-year-old kissless virgin who has never gone on a date with a girl and never will

your wizard powers tho

>when you are in so many stock photos that you am become meme and your life literally no longer has any meaning

My conservative mum wants to kick me out of the house for staying a bit late on Saturday, and I'm 19. I'm just trying to meet new people, because my distant family is
>bro is in jail
>sis is now a black supremacist/black israelite
It's hard trying to comfort her when she is being hard on me for not giving a fuck about her (even though I love her). I just want to have some sort of life without being a miserable fuck, ok?

Will I get The World?

You must best him in combat

45? Don't even bother getting a girl, become an immortal wizard

(Con'd)
I used to have issues with what i am trying to say, but now, my mistakes are minimal. I sometimes have to lie to get out of trouble or to get outside and enjoy, but no, since I'm a (decent and nice) black man, I should just stay home and wallow. Fuck that. And fuck the media perpetuating fears to both whites and decent blacks about that shit. If you wanna get rid of the thugs and dindus, get them to learn and THINK.

user, Im 18 yr old Senior in highschool. I feel you exactly. The only time any one wants to hang with me is for weed.

post yer boyhole

Probably because all you do is fuck off on your computer and smoke weed you fucking loser.

Had a friend like you in high school he cried all the time about how lonely he was, all he did was sit at his house and smoke weed and play video games, when we asked him to do shit he said nah I'm gonna smoke weed and play video games you guys should come over and do it with me, we hung up on that fag and did fun shit instead.

No yeah, im alone cause i chose to be lmao. I can still whine like a bitch tho.

>tfw it happened 10 minutes ago
>tfw you know they did it so you wont kill yourself
>tfw you know they don't want you dead because you're their emotional tampon

strawpoll.me/11248578

?????

I stayed at home and i can say that yeah you pretty much dont have any friends or the change to meet girls.

Yeah yeah he "chose" to be alone too. No son, your a lame fucking person and nobody wants to hang out with.

Better answer the door it's reality.

Same here. Living it.

ahh what the hell. You're right user.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news bears my friendo.
Probably to late may as well kill yourself, unless someone asks you to be normal tomorrow and do something actually fun other than sit around and smoke weed, cause guess what all they are doing right now is getting high with you and then leaving to do fun shit while high.

Thanks for the advice user!