Has Cred Forums ever tricked a girl into eating their semen?

Has Cred Forums ever tricked a girl into eating their semen?

Wasn't a trick, OP's mom eats it willingly. OP=faggot

Sadly no they did not go for it. With boys however yes I have but they're often more than willing

Define eating.

cum into a milkshake then watching her drink it without knowing

My girl says she likes it, she starts giving me blowjobs without even asking and always drinks my semen

your semen or your cum dumbass?

i guess you never had a little sister?

Looks like someone is not getting enough attention from the girls these days...

Yes. Just shot it down her throat when she wasn't expecting it. It was a tapioca like load.

Girls tend to not have semen, so you can't trick them into eating their own.

their is referring to the anons dumbass

You have to be fucking vile to do this.

your would be the proper word.

didn't have to trick, I eat a lot of fruit so my cum tastes good

Only true answer here

Fucking prove that.

Pineapples help, I hear

no, since he said "did Cred Forums"

I need fucking proof.

Yea. Just bust on their tooth brush.

Does it actually? I've been upping my water intake, and not eating really strong things before I want her to eat it. She said it's better now, but I've tasted it and well if it can be improved the better.

yeah. This one time I had a sexy nurse taking care of my uncle and I made her coffee with cum. I blended the milk so it was foamy with cum in it and she loved it

Lol how? Google it, man. Certain stuff can change the taste of your cum.

couldn't think of anything more original than that, huh?

/thread

Yeah. I used to feed my younger step-sister my cum mixed into her ranch dressing. Did it for over 2 years. Thought she realized something was up once or twice. If she did she never mentioned anything to her mom or my dad.

How? Because my ex wouldn't even swallow it no matter how I tried

my co-worker made a sandwhich at work one night, and while she was helping customers up front, i shot a load in her sandwhich, then watched her eat it.

>girl
>their semen

My ''little'' sister has been a dumb bitch lately and her friend has made fun of me for being fat. They're both into their shitty fitness phase and drink protein shakes and stuff. She makes a bowl quark mixed with protein powder in the morning, puts it into the freezer and then goes for a run. That's the time where I usually blow a huge load inside her mixture and stir it up. I've kind of fucked myself with this one tho. I've heard her talking with my mother that her quark tastes different from time to time. I've decided to do it a couple of times more so shit doesn't suddenly taste different and she knows I had something to do with it. But now I'm frightened that she might have accustomed to the taste of my cum inside her quark and it's also kinda hot seeing her eat that shit knowing damn well that she's swallowing my cum right now. Still kinda sucks that I have to weak up early every time and look into the freezer if she made that fucking quark or not. Stuff stresses me out since I'm a NEET.

girls don't make semen

maybe if you ate better, your cum wouldn't taste so fucking gross and then you wouldn't have to trick a lady into eating it.