As a female, I come on here from time to time to check out the mind of the male species...

As a female, I come on here from time to time to check out the mind of the male species. I was once told that Cred Forums opens your eyes and kind of numbs your sense of empathy. So far, all I see are grown ass men begging for new pics of pussy or thinking that it's okay to dominate women or be a creepy racist asshole. So I must ask: are you lowlives just as pathetic in real life? Would any of you actually have the balls to voice your opinions in real life, or actually talk to a girl? You think women are weak yet you cum in your pants when you see tits. Reevaluate yourselves.

Stay off Cred Forums
Stay of Cred Forums
Don't feed the troll

tites or gtfo

So you supplying pussy or what?

I'd dick you down baby girl.

"fb fap thread" -------> pics of normal fully clothed average-looking girls. what do you all do in public???????

Yeah show them tites

>tites
kek.

I'm assuming you have penis right?

Tits or fucking fuck off bitch

Bait thread!

Tites or gtfo

BAIT THREAD

Tldr show tits now

THIS IS BATE BATE IS OUR FATE BATE HATE M8 H8 THREAD B8!

Tites *

Baity bait bait.

I guess I'll be the one to feed this troll by supplying an actual response.

I'm rude, crude, cynical and generally negative in real life. I have a compassionate side but only for those worthy of my emotions and time. I say what I have to say even if people don't want to hear it. I give no fucks. I have very few friends because of it. I personally just don't give a shit. I see humanity in general as a disgusting parasite on this wonderful planet.

As some one who has been here since 2004 you are sadly correct in your assessment of this board present day whether it is bait or not.
BTW a better bait would have been, HI/b/ I'm a feminine and I must not going to show my tips, so fucking off.
Way too much 12 year old nest on here nymore and way too much interest in traps.

Dont try to reason with the scum of the internet
Tites or GTFo

Aye bbs wan sum fuk?

i dont even know wtf a bait is. i was honestly just curious and wanted a better understanding of how the minds of Cred Forums users worked.. apparently youre all too fucking dumb to even come up with a reply for that except the two above ^^ i swear to god if i ever fucking find out the guy im dating frequents this site im going to ruin his life

Are you so pathetic that you need to try and get attention from us "lowlives"? Go away you parasite, no one cares about you or anything else here. No tits, just gtfo.

You sound like a shitty woman. Ruining someone's life over a troll filled image board is retarded.

Tits or GTFO

Show us your tites cunt

>i swear to god if i ever fucking find out the guy im dating frequents this site im going to ruin his life
there is a high chance that he does, and if you really feel that way, then you're just as pathetic as you think we are.
as for me, I have been here since the beginning
>middle-aged oldfool
for me it's a mirror of the millenials really think and feel. raw and uncovered.
as for your "dominate women" it always has been that way since the dawn of humanity. it's ingrained in biological survival. you yourself wouldn't want to have it any other way. you yourself do not want a weak ass dumpling but a strong man who can kick ass when it's necessary.
welcome to survival of the fittest, baby

this is the latest shitpost in a long line of shitposts about females but again, i'm going to bite.

>grown ass men begging for new pics of pussy or thinking that it's okay to dominate women or be a creepy racist asshole.

most people here are complete cucks and would never do any of this shit in real life, except for the cucks of course.
also this place is basically a giant echo chamber where people vent, so trying to understand it or judge the people who post here is pointless.

Straight white guys are just generally terrible. Give them anonymity and they are 12 years old again. It's whatever. We need more women and more people of color in leadership positions.

Look, fuck you. Time stamped tits or gtfo.

You really don't get it, do you?

I think I know you. Does your first name start with an H?

You gotta be able to seperate the weird lowlife assholes (the racist,misogynists, furry, people into rekts/animal rekts) , to the more civilized normal people, Not all of us are like what you said, but the majority of this board is that cause this site is mainly used by losers whose whole life is this site, whereas others just go here for entertainment/discussion of particular topics that we like, not on Cred Forums but the other boards. As for the whole dominate women thing...Thats just a completely normal fetish. Men like to dominate women during sex, and most women like that. Some men like it a lot, I for one am really into that shit, and I'm normal, I dont talk shit towards women in real life unless they are being dumb bitches and deserve it, but when Im having sex with one that I like and shes into rough sex and being dominated, i will dominate and fuck the shit out of her.

So like I said most of the people on here are beta males,and are just the typical awkard autist you probably see everyday, and they are most likely to scared to even approach a girl.

Thes
arennt
tites

OP, First of all woman, why did your boyfriend or husband let you out of the kitchen? Secondly, where's my sandwich? Tits or GTFO!

It's your boyfriend here, get off Cred Forums and make me a sandwich

???

>male species
kek

What the hell are you prattling on about?

The greatest joy tows the greatest sadness in its wake as it goes. It's the sadness focusing back at you from the future. It's the future me knowing the loss. I'm connected to myself. I'm already there looking back, so it echoes in the now. Because it's inevitable it already exists.

Ooh look at the edgy 12 year old.

just stop dude

If you are really a girl what do you think of guys who have zero interest in women at all aside from as human beings?

I am only sexually attracted to animals and I often see that women's main identity tends to come solely from their sexual juxtaposition in relation to men. Very few have real interests aside from makeup, clothes, and other things designed specifically to attract men. Many of them obsess over what they can take from a man, and I have seen far too many friends' lives ruined by gold digging whores who stole everything they had after a divorce or false rape charge.

What's up with that?

I'm gay, Cred Forums just has some of the best memes.

I've been secretly cumming insidemy girlfriends pussy for a few months. I haven't been unloading the whole load in her, just the first couple of spurts before I pull out.
Does anyone have any tips on how to secretly dump the whole load?

>are you lowlives just as pathetic in real life?
Yes
>Would any of you actually have the balls to voice your opinions in real life, or actually talk to a girl?
No

u r about 8 years too slow bitch.

tits or gtfo

Quack.

The most disgusting thing that happens on Cred Forums is these 'not suppose to share nudes' threads. How can you supposedly 'love' your girlfriend/wife, yet share her private nudes when she trusts you not to? I mean, why do you not respect women, yet expect them to want to be with you?

heheh Hillaree is going to need a much bigger basket

Yes im a low life scum pussy you should stomp on my face so i can suffer the consequences for my wrong doings

I would agree but those women are whores for sending nudes by phone in the first place.

you never had a gf have you? Don't bother lying, no ones knows who you are on here

ah yes. a child's logic. or perhaps a preacher's logic. either way, you have now lost the right to speak on this topic due to your ignorance. you may continue to speak, but utter one word on the fairer sex and it will become quickly apparent that you have no clue what you are talking about and people will ignore you.

Just stop trying to bait. The fact that you haven't showed tits with timestamp proves you're just a white knight loser trying to bait the rest of us virgin losers to feel better about yourself.

They are idiots for even taking the pictures in the first place. They should know better, as soon as something is even in a phone or digital medium, that its pretty much has a chance for/gonna be out there. Remember that character in Jurassic Park, saying something along the lines of, "...life finds a way.."? Well, titties find a way.

Seriously, think about it. What women with any self-respect sends nudes by phone? To one of her many temp boyfriends throughout her life. That's whorish if you ask me.

I prefer animals.

I have daily orgies with 4 female dogs a day. No need for human women, friendo.

Ah yes, women are whores, but god forbid guys send out unsolicited dick pics and they are 'just trying to flirt' and 'don't know what they're doing'.

Are these really going unchecked?

Both genders are whores.

That would signal a very low-tier guy. The fact that they do it at all means it works on at least some women, which are ultra whores who enable and encourage it.

it's okay, you don't need to be a virgin forever. mommy and daddy will still love you.

>female neckbeard

men are fucking disgusting idiots and women are whores

What is wrong with this chick's eyebrows?

it doesn't look like anything's wrong with them ???

Stop giving the self described female unwarranted attention, assholes!
OP, tits or Get The Fuck Out.

Queer quads! Attaboy!

Just spray it. Pregnancy risk is fun.

It's her bangs.

you call us pathetic yet youre the one who is choosing to spend their time to come on here and post this. So riddle me this sweetie who the real pathetic one here?

yeah, it's fun until you gotta cash out like, what, 400 bucks to clean it out? might as well just wrap it up, Cred Forumsro. don't think you should procreate anyways, it'd probably come out retarded.

I sexually Identify as High Noon. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of walking slowly over across the battlefield shooting deadly bullets at disgusting bastions. People say to me that a person being a time on a clock is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary hour hands, 30 mm second hands and AMG-114 Hellfire minute hands on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Deadeye” and respect my right to shoot fish in a barrel and call the undertaker. If you can’t accept me you’re a timeaphobe and need to check your time privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.