You need to find the holy path. The link, hidden in the random words, that shall lead you to nirvana...

You need to find the holy path. The link, hidden in the random words, that shall lead you to nirvana. Find it and it'll be easy. windriver>windriver.exe>.

Remember to give us the great permission.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hlqdja.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur gey

I'll download this image and try to find something, but only cause I'm extremely bored. I'll post if I find something interesting

I was excited when I saw the moth but this just looks like a shitty troll. Your letters are all kinds of fucked up friendo. I could of made that shit in MS paint with 9 seconds, a Dr. Pepper, and a fuck to give.

I couldn't find anything with winrar. Gonna try notepad.

There's a link to a zip here. Should I download it? Fuck it, it may turn into something fun.

It appears again!!!! 3301 cicada!!! Oooooo the puzzle begins, you need to know something about cryptology, Mayan numerals and other info to complete, it is a long road. Good luck with this

oh, i get the dist>windriver>windriver.exe shit. I'm kind of scared to execute it. Gonna think about it.

I did it and nothing happened? Am I doing something wrong? I think there's something to do with >give us the great permission

You shouldn't have to open anything guys. Its all in the picture, google 3301 cicada

BTW it's an ISIS recruitment macro

I OPENED THE EXE AS AN ADMIN AND OH FUCK REVELATIONSEVERYWHERE. I don't know if I did right. I think the Cred Forums part ends here, I'm being called to a channel on IRC. Fuck, this is actually getting fun.

I'm trying this.

>mfw when he's actually telling the truth

>dist>windriver>windriver.exe
where is this?

Someone post the link, I can't find it.

fucking noob

here

Open the image with notepad and look at the last line

neat,
any more like this op?

perhaps. I never followed the cicada crap because I thought it was bull shit and from what I have heard I wouldn't have had the time or money to go through all the crap even if I hadn't thought it was crap.

No I am interested. Curiosity is a bitch. But if such knowledgeable elitists such as yourself are going to hoard all the knowledge I guess I will just go to bed.

Then again people lie to save face, especially on the internet. SO maybe you are the noob?

What have you tried on this one?

cool a virus

>You need to find the holy path
You need to learn to live your own life.

There's nothing still running on my computer, user. I'm pretty sure it's clear. I'm on IRC rn talking to "them"; i still don't know who are them tho.

>Not January 5th

?

screencap of the chat? i wanna see before i dl this zip

That's when cicada happens every year

this is the image from the 2014 3301 post.

>350weeks of Clues, cyphers and code breaking
>imgettingclose.jpeg
>my last clue leads me to a forest
>follow the hidden path using the riddle i got from the code i broke
>come to a small rock opening
>i enter
>after hours of finding my way though the maze of tunnels and passages i find a door
>its locked
>i use the key i found in the castle in scotland the clues led me to
>open door to find a small room with only a chest in the centre
>i carefully make my way to the chest
>iaintnotit.gif
>open chest with other key i found
>a item wrapped in linen
>i unwrap the treasure
>a large vibrating dildo with sucktion cup
>a note?
>i open and read under candle light
it reads.....

>"THE GAME, GO FUCK YOURSELF"

this is the image from 2014 you fucking fag

maybe u should use that tele block sell again, my mana is low.

If doesn't deal with animals fucking people I don't care.

>this thread
>be as vague as possible to arise interest in other anons

exe didnt do shit. May need to nuke spare pc. Thanks op.

I'm not the quoted, but I did everything and I'm on a channel. I just sent "Y-yeah", but no one responded yet.

You probably didn't follow the instructions correctly. Did you open the exe as an admin?

yup. Literally nothing happened.

that's odd. I tried with two computers over here and it worked on both. Have you tried with another pc?

Thats why I said my spare pc.

Honestly fuck it. My initial assumption that this is largely bullshit is probably true. Nothing really changes or gets better. And this is probably a virus.

The super intelligent special snowflakes behind all this probably aren't that intelligent in reality and their aims are probably self serving and over inflated bullshit.

And this is probably just a virus. I'll try again tomorrow or some shit.

So whats happening now?

cicada doesnt make you download shit

I'm pretty sure it's not a virus. Hope I'm rightlel.

Pretty much nothing. 3 more people joined the channel, but I think their part of "them", because of their demonish nicknames. Two of them left and no one said anything.

Sure, newfag. You should lurk moar.

Cicada 3001 is still a thing?

been coming here for 8 years. been in a few authentic cicada threads. theyve never made it so easy to download something. try harder nigger.
>opened in notepad

lol fuckin really

Like cicada would post on Cred Forums, KEK

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

Yeah, i agree. I don't think their from cicada. It's still kind of scary and interesting.

you can't be serious

Tempted to run the .exe in the "build" folder as admin. But so much shit on this comp I don't wanna lose if this IS a virus. :/

I didn't touch build folder. Just the file op pointed out, and everything went "fine". I mean, I'm on the irc channel (but no one says a word, there's more than 10 people now, idk if i should leave). You're the user who tried to run the exe but nothing showed up?

Nah, new user who ran that exe to see if anything would come up. But think: OP didn't tell us about the second exe (the one I ran), so I'm wondering what's in it...

no thats me.

I guess I am not special enough to get in. Or I am fucking up there chat with my repeated executions.

Or you are full of shit.

The one in build just failed for a missing dll

sick burn

my.mixtape.moe/hlqdja.zip

3301 ain't running till Nov17/16

Wait, you ran the file on dist as an admin too? So you're on the channel? What's your nick?

yeah, that's right.

No no no no. I'm still playing with the python. Might add it as an exception to my firewall. Could work to fix the 126.
Though I shall join you in the channel soon.

I guess something is starting. dubs decide what my definitive nickname will be(?).

Same dude () and I just wanted to point out that my AVG (I know, ew) detected that idp.alexa.51 as a virus, along with some no-named file. Really weird.

this is a bunch of skiddies fucking around.
i've been on irc for a decade and seeing people act like this, with their alias/hacker-handles/names... whatever... makes them out to be a bunch of pussies with nothing better to do than fuck around with people they don't know.

tl;dr buncha targets who don't know anything about crypting. btw, the people who do know how to do this shit are out there making money off of it. not wasting time fucking around playing x-files mystery games on Cred Forums. those serious enough to pursue are the people who get accepted into government jobs such as fbi, nsa, cia, and air force cyber systems. not sit around Cred Forums and wank to traps.

"Anaconda", as a reference to the python files.

>trusting an antivirus

But where is idp.alexa.51? I can't find it in the folders.

I know -.-

It's quite weird; hidden/inaccessible?

how about you leak me their irc info so i can root their box and end this game?

So you think I should just leave the channel? It's getting interesting!

Run the file and get on the channel! Idk how to get

Post screencaps ?

do what you want, it's only what interests you.
you can idle their chan, play along, or just collect data and try to figure out who they are. it's really your game from here. Not theirs. But just know if you connected and you werent behind 7 proxies they have your ip/hostname/localhost and, well with that, a possible generally known area of where you might live.

This shit again? Give me something new.

UPDATE: idp.alexa.51 is inside the windriver.exe file in the folder. Antivirus listed the location in the .exe.

My Kaspersky said nothing, neither did MalwareBytes. Idk, I'd deactivate avg and run the file, but I really don't know

I'm not running the file on my home computer. That's silly. Especially running the exe as administrator. If I were at work i'd run it on my barebones os in safemode. or even try to figure out if its packed/compiled with a crypter and if someones hiding a nice backdoor in it.

Dubs will predict that the next two anons meet and become great rivals

I-i ran on my home computer ;-;

everything is fine, tho

Lol
/join #IncognitusFriends
met with
#IncognitusFriends unable to join channel (need correct key)
Someone leak me the password.

I'm just going to assume the user whos not posting the password is the same one perpetuating this whole thread and trying to get people to run their exe. Just because it's "in the file" doesnt mean i'm going to run it.

I don't have the key anymore, but I wouldn't leak it to you if I had. I'm not the testing-guy. If i ran the fucking file to get the key and the channel, you should do the same

this

Me again. Snooping through the folders with my 7zip archiving, and I'm finding some cool shit. Will update further w/ pics

post what you found

another one

last for now. can't make out a lot of this shit.

Hum, any idea on what it means?

No clue. Although, it is in the rdata (rawdata) folder, so yeah
Gonna snoop through a lot more.
(also, gonna add what I found in the .exe as a bonus)

Bonus 1/3

Bonus 2/3

Bonus 3/3. Wanted to note the email.encoders and the email.parsers in 1/3, and the spyiboot.bootstrap in 3/3.

Did you already run the file? I just did and got some info I think is about the other user is in. But I don't know if I should join the channel, I don't feel I'm smart enough ;-;

>I think is about the channel that the other user is in

Haven't run it. Just snooping, and trying to find anything like ip-stealers and the like

kek. I can see an autistic motherfucker typing this, but it's probably automatic, right?

Right.
Also, if anyone knows what

It looks like the documentation of the python socket module

Damn, what's the chances of 55 dubs posted after each other? lol.

Anyways, the jig is up "Yan". Using IRC Bots to troll? Good job m8.

Hm, probably. But is interesting.

no bro its cicada honest!! op isnt a faggot

Wait, so I have a malware on my computer? There's nothing strange running right now, should I be worried?

>nothing strange running
kek

Don't be too worried right now. If you're in the IRC chat, just keep checking out what happens.

Meh, I'm going to sleep. I'm Yan and thanks for finding me, now I know I have to work on hiding more. There's no IRC channel. I mean, there is, but it's fot the bots, the computers I infect. I think today there were only 5 people that fell for it, tho. It was fun :3

GG Yan. I love the effort put into it, but you didn't try hard enough to hide the evidence. Before you go to sleep, hmu on my email: [email protected]. It's my spam account, but I'll check it. Let me know if you wanna try and trick some newfags sometime ;D

Pack it up boys I figured it out long ago

It was just singed the whole time

Idk what time is to you, but it's 3:30 for me. I'll send you an email after I sleep, so ~in 12 hours~ I'm sure I'll have sent the email. It'll be fun

I'll delete the thread now. Bye :3