Some Mexican politicians have said if Trump wins they will nullify all treaties with the US including the 1848 treaty...

Some Mexican politicians have said if Trump wins they will nullify all treaties with the US including the 1848 treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which would mean Mexico would regain legal ownership of California as well as parts of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.

So if Trump wins the US will be divided up between Mexico and Russia as Trump already works for Russia.

Enjoy destroying your country Murica it's really funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/world/mexico-threats-claim-california-and-texas-if-trump-elected
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>iMPLYING MEXICO HAS ANY POWER LEFT

>which would mean Mexico would regain legal ownership

Citation required.

being this autist cuck

You shillarians need to work on your record correctness, you're failing this hard.

If you knew US history you would already know.

As for the treaty nullification

alternet.org/world/mexico-threats-claim-california-and-texas-if-trump-elected

Fuck em. Let them try and take it.

We wouldn't fight the cartels in Mexico, why the fuck would we fight religious extremists in the middle east?

This is true then you guys would be Mexico`s bitch
kek.

>shilling
kys

top kek

The Wall will protect us

>Mexico would declare war on the United States
Lolno.

Fuck, California and Texas, each individually, have National Guards more formidable than the entire Mexican military.

Ok Op

top kek

Oh you think Mexico could take back California and its "terroriries". That's adorable.

>Implying we aren't already.
>Our southern borderlands and trade
>run by illicit drug cartels
>immigration
>let us wipe out the apaches and open the door for you mexico
>all yours beaners
>plz, take all da monies too

Mexico really does hate the United States. If you go to their museums, they have maps all over the place showing the borders before we took Texas and California. They tell you about how Americans attacked school children.

Mexico does have nukes, and they are controlled by cartels.

Mexico has nukes.

I don't think trump even knows what trump is going to do.

>tfw you realize how murrican army fights
>and how Mexican militants fight
>wot
>kek is dat feel

So, I'm told, does your mother.

We'll just go sack Mexico City from those dirty Mexicans again.

>Mexico has nukes.

No, they don't.

Radioactive burrito farts do not count as nukes.

Trump is going to win, black lives matter is going to start bombing shit before Obama signs out of office. Then Obama can declare a state of emergency and stay in office.

I wish that were true

True but I will give him this... at least he's smart enough to nit say he's going to do a bunch of bullshit he has no idea if he can actually do. First time a candidate has addressed the issue of "campaign promises" in an honest way, by simply not making any.

A country can't just "nullify treaties" like that. Don't worry. Trump is a fucking joke, and he will lose.

sack these nuts faggot!

Lol, you expect us to believe Mexico will be all takesies-backsies and the US will just say okay? Newsflash, shill, Mexico's entire active military personnel totals less than a fifth of JUST the US's NATIONAL GUARD. I say let 'em break the treaties. I always thought it would be funny to watch a squirrel try to fight a hawk.

If Mexico had nukes in the 1960's, and if they have secret programs, then they have freaking nukes.

Dis nigga never had chili rellanos for lunch.

Implying you have power

Except for one thing; Trump is going to lose

It's that or have another clearly corrupt politician continue tosuck the life from your country. You're fucked regardless.

He's dumb as a box of rocks.

Truth,

lol
Can't?
We do it all the fucking time joker.

This country was literally fucking built on nullified treaties, wtf u talkin bout sucka?

The key words in your comment is "if." THEY never "had" anything.

The few have always ruled the many.

>implying shithole mexico will stop cutting off each others heads for long enough to do anything against the US

So true,

Mexico never had nukes. Nor would they have been able to keep the construction of nukes secret from the US.

I'd enlist in my army to kill those fucking beaners. As a Latino myself, I love my country, and I'm not giving it up to the animals down south

>A third world country declares war against the USA

OH NO!

>nullify treaties
Even if they did they wouldn't get the land back unless they wanted to get fucking annexed

Then wouldn't that mean that we can do anything to Mexico and they can't retaliate?

And, what if that is how Trump is going to get them to build the wall?

WRONG FAKE AND GAY NO FUCKING POLITICIANS SAID THAT, PLUS WE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IF TRUMPS WINS OR NOT

we do have nukes

Because it keeps your nation distracted

This is the best ylyl ever

>Then wouldn't that mean that we can do anything to Mexico and they can't retaliate?
Well, yeah, pretty much. Don't you know how the world works, kid?

>And, what if that is how Trump is going to get them to build the wall?
"Pay for the wall or we'll invade"? That's a kind of shit threat. Isn't the point of the wall to keep the Mexicans out?

Proofs.

Does that mean the documentally challenged imigrants are actually the advance group of an invasion force?? Is that what you're trying to say,
Wilbur?

A homemade dirty bomb in javiers basement/ 4 star hotel is not a nuke, octavio

im fucking mexican
AND GUYS YOU WONT INVADE SHIT THE UN WONT LET IT AND YOU WOULDNT JOIN THE ARMY

This guy is on to something
Mexico has slowly been invading us since the 30s

Kek
Theres 24 million people in Mexico City you tardbaby. It's the wealthiest, biggest city in the goddamn Western Hemisphere. How the fukk you figure you're gonna do shit against Mexico shitty? Ur gonna show up and overwhelm mexibeans with their ensemble of nationalism and anti-us faggotry, and they're going to send your entire army back to USA via ups truck, 1 at a time, slowly dissolving to death in 50gal drums of acid, because that's how they fucking do it down there,

Enjoy pitting your 19th century eurocentric warfare model against the insane meth-fueled guerrilla warfare horrorshow of the cartel-federalis.

>implying my name is octavio
go to sleep jimmy

COME AND GET IT

>Implying i dont call myself james

Faggots just so you know over 70% of the inmigrants are from other latinoamerican countries, why the fuck you only hate mexico, ecuador isfucking you venezuela is fucking you mexico doesnt do shit

Oof, so much wrong in one post.
Its like a pile of needles surround a single coherent thought

>Implying we aren't just gonna bomb the shit out of the city

Lol come try and take it mexico

I love mexico. I wasnt saying anything against it. I was making a comic joke at the fact that the usa has alot of latin americans
Besides, a burrito is a burrito, no matter who makes it

B-but muh methheads with machetes

Thank you for not being an idiot, unlike the rest of these guys.

Ok therr edgelord.

ok. can we get a trade agreement over burritos?

I'm not worried that Mexico could take back California. What does worry me is that if Trump wins, we'll probably have food shortages by the time he's sworn in.

Why? Because most of American agriculture would collapse without migrant labor, especially in California, And most of those people will run for the border if Trump gets elected.

Yeah, I know, good riddance, right? Fine, then let's see you and your buddies go out and pick fruit in the sun for fourteen hours a day.

Assuming that these states aren't already flooded with beaners

>Theres 24 million people in Mexico City you tardbaby

None of which would have power, water, or food 24 hours after the Hellfires and Tomahawks take out all your power plants, substations, dams, pipelines, pumping stations, highways, and railways.

Because, you know, that's how a real war is fought. Bitch nigga.

Somewhere around the 1000th murrican white boy (nobody gives a fuck about the 3/4 of the military that are poor nigger plebs) that comes back having been submerged in a drum of hydrochloride acid while alive and screaming, and sealed in there, murricans will start to realize the reason they can't beat Mexico is the reason carthafe couldn't beat Rome. You can smash them with superior tactics and military might all you want, but if you can't convince them they've been beaten, you are in fact the loser after all. And it's all over but the slow, tedious extermination.

Lel wut

>mexico will never surrender!
>Half the population leaves mexico to live better in the usa
Also.texas and california are full of niggers, and as far as im concerned, mexico will destroy themselves if they try to stop niggers

OP must be a Mexican 'murica!!!!

cool. then we'll just do like texas did in the 19th century and beat the worthless fucking spics and have our own great nation. fuck, if a bunch of pissed of ranchers could do it 200 years ago it'd be a fucking cake walk now.

>Why? Because most of American agriculture would collapse without migrant labor, especially in California

Not really. Food prices would go up 10% so that field workers could be paid $15/hr. Once it's a better deal than cashiering in an airconditioned McDonalds, there would be no shortage of American labor.

Every time I think one side is about to win, the other gets fucked. You saying something like that after Hillary fainted and was dragged to her car.is kind of stupid.

>Enjoy destroying your country Murica it's really funny.

lol

implying murica isn't already in the toilet

economics is not your strong point is it?

You've never met my dad
>inb4 you don't have a dad

My dad could out fart your dad, and your fattest uncle

>being a complete fucking retard

Son... We ARE the U.N.

Of the will just do our dirty work for us.

We can sit back and relax while they wipe out all our niggers, and when they're done we can wag our finger at them:"Baaad Mexico, u should not have done that thing that you did."

Just like the worlds reaction to Russia after it nukes the fuck out of USAland, "Bad Russia! No! Now bring us your wrists to gently slap, lest we look complicit & entirely supportive.

I hate to break it to you, but beans have already taken over California, Arizona and Texas. I live in LA and illegal beans have more rights than I do as a citizen. Let them fight us, how bad can they hurt us with Chicklets and refried beans?

OMG No! Your SO Retarded,
Go suck start a shotgun.........

I believe you are Mexican....What the fuck are you saying? All beaners talk like they have a dick in their mouth. Speak English and pay taxes you criminal beaner bitch!

they have no valid claim their lucky we didn't
take their whole fucking country after the shit they pulled

While all of you are concerned with Mexicans, niggers are murdering, stealing, raping, rioting and being coddled by the majority.

Nice job being distracted while that nigger dick gently glides up your asses.

Wow. Hillary supporters are really this retarded?

Implying russia doesnt keep us around cause we flood them with white slavery and sweet sweet american guns

See, your average russian in russia loves the usa, they love big fake tits, they love cheap ass food and drink, they love being able to get cheap illegal guns and send them to ivan and miska back in the motherland

We are disneyland to the russians. You dont nuke disneyland, but you also dont take disneyland seriously

I feel like most of you are underage

For once, dubs is wrong. I'm from Illinois. Ask me anything. And my point being is that the U.S. basically decides what the U.N. does.

True, but at least niggers are killing each other, too. That may be the only positive thing about niggers, but it's better than nothing

>what are nukes

Yes, they are. Blinders on, dicks in their hears and their hands out for free shit. Legal bribery for lower than life dummyfucks.

I didn't say anything about the UN, dipshit. Even more proof that you are uneducated worthless pile of greasy shit.

Chicago fag here, fuck illinois. I know you agree when i say, god i wish i lived in wisconsin

My man!

The United States is single most powerful country in the world, no "muh aircraft carriers involved. That's just a fact. Mexico can't go to war with us, which is an implication of even attempting to nullify that treaty.

No, they are not, and the trump people aren't all racist idiots either. The worst part of this shit is watching Americans villify each other over mostly inconsequential bullshit. Fuck, I hope a meteor just wipes us all the fuck out.

My post about the U.N. Was in response to a Mexican saying the U.N. would stop our wrath.... Pay attention to your own responses nigger.

>a third world country declares war on a third world country
Fixed that for you.

Anyone that is willing to believe Hillary isn't a criminal is a brain dead idiot. I don't believe Trump is all great and powerful....Much like the dummyfucks believed in Obama...But I do believe in a government that as been so corrupted by politicians isn't going to be fixed by one of the biggest criminal politician in the world today.

3rd world country with a lot of military to throw in the meat grinder.

Yeah, Mexico is going to nullify a treaty and we're going to the them all the land back. Right.

I see my mistake now. My reply was supposed to go to the person you replied too. I am an idiot. Sorry, I was actually trying to agree with you and instead insulted you. Please pass my hatred of Mexicans on to the beaner you replied to originally.

A-fucking-men.

As a fellow latino, I will not hesitate to kill me some beaners.

im here, and fuck you i live in mexico, and what you are mad because i can speak more languages?

>spoiled child tears up chore sheet
>gets its ass beat
>still does chores

What is a sacrifice for $500, alex.

The amount of grease down there, it wouldn't take more than a match to get rid of that disgusting pile of trash they call a country.

dank dubs of truth

FAT
LARD
ASS