Pretty much perfect tits

Can't even see the tits you neck beard, samurai sword faggot

Any1 get this bitch chatting (tits)

Dubs for tits

Dammit

Come on OP, post those perfect tits of yours

roll?

She isnt chatting but i found her

Looks like you checked yourself into some cleavage.

You look like Velma

I'm interested.

here come dem titties

The dubz has decided. Show the tiddy

Post them titties

I have standards

Rerolling

Lies

Tits or gtfo

FAKKKEEEEE

you can literally zoom in and see how much you fucking fail at using photoshop.
look at the notepad lmao you stupid niggers are fucking pathetic

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman. Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen. Add me on skype (hitman90001) you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P muah xoxoxoxo

Those are some sad tits you got there

I have a boner

Someone got it.

Boy.

>elliot rogers stare

You have the mustache of a rapist, don't do it OP

You look kinda creepy dude.

Wanna hookup OP?

I have a shit load of karma on reddit

LMAO NIGGA YOU LOOK LIKE STEVEO ON CRACK

fuck off with that reddit shit lol

Christ. I've not seen this before. Is this new copypasta, or is he this much of a betafag?

I have kik, has anyone else talked to op yet? If not, shall I be the one to find out?

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

I did she sent a little nip after i sent dick. Was ok. Talking about carving pumpkins now.

Post the pic faggot

Ruining Cred Forums? One can't ruin Cred Forums. That's like, wetting the ocean.

Faggot.

Here

So hot

pasta boi

>hell to pay

sandi?

get on with it OP show us them titties

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Sandi is it really you?, are you in france?

Faggot

I would love to mess with you....also DUBS

>Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

>Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

>
>

> (OP)
>>
>>
>>Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

>>>
>>

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think

> (You)
>>>>
>>>
>>Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.
Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them?

LaurenL013 Countrybaby1392 Sexykitten04 Shadowofakitten Miss_alice_suru Mscheyanne QueenHel_ Savoriia Softangelbaaby
_carlyxxgoodman_ Tacobellroyalty Msstickle Ragergirl18 Littlekinkymiss Itsbibiduh Backwoodsbbydoll Moua13 Sweetnevi13 Surgepuppy Nikkitheplant Katt365 Sxlola Nefariousabyss Tiffduh Lezswmmr Generalmonstrosity Lilacamber JennInNY79 Donnakinkygirl Dopebrat Ninababe19 Rawrrr_kitty Little_one138 Princesstingles Mjade891 Princessoakxxo Babygirl_princess2 Arielsub87 Rawrlolol91 Miss_misfittoy Wondershy Cole191 Twiztidkingdom The_lisa_sparxxx Faebia90 LittleWolfGirl22 Sofiasota Lovelymh20 ThePaintedWoman Cutendangerous Misslovelyivy Xxprincess69xx Discokling DaniBlue716 Narcissus7997 Xsotnosx Spidermist89 Kitunknown Toomanycooks_ Callie418 Geologicaltech Kenzington07 Ayygurlll PigTrish kissedbyfirexx babygirl7827 rrradcat aniaxhex Sash2003x __KAZ2Y5__ desibluebird borderline280 thetiffanyleaca ghassen_ga nikiizzy alphawolfgogo aliii2003 ijustdogirls simonemajken justtjessiica jessicajester500 hummerkit

Derailing shit thread with actual kik sluts.

What's the protocol here just send dick pics?