Ok im sick of the pedo problem on Cred Forums. what can we do as anons to stop this business of them searching here...

ok im sick of the pedo problem on Cred Forums. what can we do as anons to stop this business of them searching here? pic intentional wtf Cred Forums

Since we are all teenage anonymous virgins how about we start a hacker group called Anonymous? So original and Cred Forums can be our forum

You realize Cred Forums started off as a place for pedos right?

nope

that was an impressive beheading.

its just holy fuck in my face i like the random shit here but every forth thread is cartoon loli shit and mf asking for links, im just REALLY surprised

ok im sick of the trap problem on Cred Forums. what can we do as anons to stop this business of them searching here? pic intentional wtf Cred Forums

u always hear that the shit is prevalent but man when its just in your face, its like whoa.. wtf type deal

ok trap and pedos in the same category i think not unless said trap is pedo then thats its own entity there

They were here long before we were, newfag.

so that makes it rite ??
and is it safe to say u support them?

so u support the pedos?

Let's shitpost the fuck out of loli threads

loli isnt pedo retard

If you're anti-pedo then you don't belong on this site. This isn't a debate. Sage.

bs

>Sexualized content of anime girls below 12 years old
>Not pedo
lol k

its pedo fantasy

So quick and efficient god damn at least mudslimes are good for something.

>the pedo problem

There's a pedo problem? I mean, I'm here every single day, and maybe once a month I see a thread that has something approaching questionable, and it ALWAYS get's 404'd immediately. I think my entire time coming here, several years, I've seen one thread that was outwardly CP.
The problem, is supply and demand. There seems to be a high demand from white knight faggots salivating for a witch hunt desperately trying to be the hero to save the world from the pedos, but a severe lack of pedos to squelch the desire to hunt pedos.
might aswell get roooooight intooooo the neeewwwwws, and just call people pedos cuz ima good person and good people hate pedos right?
Pedophile is a minuscule problem, that affects an incredibly small portion of the population.
get yur shit together, and find a usefull flag to fly, faggot.

This.

>mudslimes

those are Mexicans.

>pedo problem
You misspelled trap problem

Sounds like something a pedophile would say.

Pedophile problem? The problem is not having enough loli to go around.

To be fair, i'm fairly certain the trap problem is really just a half dozen mentally ill degenerates spamming non stop.

are both idiots, and obviously dnt have kids or a life period and your moral high ground lies somewhere else in your psyche because of a different tragedy in your life that has u fucked up trying to solve that problem. the very fact u came in this thread and commented suggests that u do have a problem with it, its just not that important to you,

>complain about pedo problem
>start off with video promoting a terrorist group decapitating a woman, giving them what they want and showing off someone dying on the internet.

inb4
>hurr durr whiteknight faggot
>save your selves from typing it cause i don't give two shits about it.

The people dying is someones family and you post videos of them over and over to strangers all over the internet cause you guys need to compensate with how much of weak losers you are in real life, so by doing that you feel more edgy and badass, when really it just makes you more pathetic.

>Implying that all anime girls that look underage are underage
kek

NOT A TERRORIST GROUP FAG ITS CARTELS

terrorist, cartels, niggers, someone getting killed in a freak accident etc...I'm talking about all of it

pedophilia is a mental condition that should be treated by a professional like any other disorder. most of the people who post actual cp are just edgelords like you

>don't have kids
So having kids makes you hunt the world for pedophiles? I havea home and don;t hunt robbers. A car and don;t hunt car thieves. Both robberies and car thefts are more common by 1000's of times than molestation, and no one witch hunts robbers and carjackers. Your logic is bad.

I'd continue tearing apart the rest of your post if I could make heads or tails of wtf you were trying to say, English as a second language?
But, pedophilia is a great way to virtue signal, so go ahead and find those witches/commies, the harder you pretend to look, the better you appear to be, am I right?

I hate cp and people who look at cp.
why do you have some?

WHOA yall are goin a little to far sry not triggered i was simply stating that i dnt understand how all this is so prevalent

hey look it's another white knight pretending to be an edgelord. i think these newfags need their own board.

i dunno if I am legally allowed to download that meme. it's fucking funny. just not worth a felony funny.

Ding ding ding correct answer here and thats the reason why SO's get treatment and in most cases rehabilitation is successfull

If you looked at it your computer already downloaded it.

>2016 not knowing how a web browser works

hey l33t h4x0r user , DDoS Cred Forums with cmd.exe and it will be kill.

No Cred Forums , no pedo. kthxbye

nigga please id neva

fbi go home its late

yeah um then that would kill everyone else who isnt a pedo's social outlet. again i was just wondering 1 why pedos are so free and not condemned here and 2 why nothing has been done about it

for fucks sake its Cred Forums what the fuck do you expect ANYONE is welcome.

then y cant your mom come back?

yeah bring back your mom user
>anyone is welcome

>ok im sick of the pedo problem on Cred Forums. what can we do as anons to stop this business of them searching here?

Here let me help you, leave, you don't belong here.

I'm begging her to but she keeps telling me you guys are a bunch of retards. But that doesn't matter because you guys are my retards :^)

says pedo number 4 in this thread.

Call the police we don't give a fuck dude, if you don't like you can always go to tmblr, or reddit, those places are more fit to faggots like you.

>HURRR DURRRR STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!! STOP GUYS SRSL

so i guess most people in Cred Forums are cool with pedos then. i get turning the cheek or just ignoring through lack of interest, but yeah i had to ask Cred Forums what Cred Forums thought

I cant help it. When I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her. By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken. When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly. I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actually hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face. It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over face and chest. Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick and tossed it to her. I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of highschool kids did it. When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved. ...god I’m fucked up.

Pedos calling normies faggots, KEKEKEKEK

Mentally retarded=/=pedo, let's be real.

no ur good i did shit younger than that just because the girls i grew up with and i had seen our parents doin shit so we started young like 9 of us

AW SHET RAN NIIGA

>this fucking guy

Need more pedo ma Lord.

Moot cucked up the place when he booted the old ones now just undercover tumbler fags are left I like the format of the site so I don't want to go refugee vto 8 chan

kek

Hair-splitting faggots, both of you

sadly true, and same for me.

Also agree

More like this?

Moooar needed!!!

>so i guess most people in Cred Forums are cool with pedos then
Yes, most of them really are. And since loli and shota are legal in most places, you will see "pedo" shit here as long as Cred Forums is Cred Forums

damnnnn

You ask and you receive

this was the first video of someone being decapitated i saw fucked me up man

sure you did

>ok im sick of the pedo problem on Cred Forums.

It's not a problem if you don't frequent cp threads.

I'm sick of seeing cp threads where the first post is something to do with cp and the third post is someone calling mods.

If you're in cp threads creeping on the imagery while typing "MODS" repeatedly it's not like nobody knows; your data is logged with along with all the other paedos.

If you skip CP threads they don't exist.

WTF with the decapitation video, if you have that shit in your computer you are more fucked up that the guys I know into loli...

You say this as one of those pedos I assume?

you're saying that death is more fucked up that pedophelia? death happens to all peoples

pedos just dont strike me as being a legal thing ANYWHERE i just wanted to know some of Cred Forums's views

Wow who cares if there's a survey when it fucking works!

debatable, there are some really fucked up guys who are into loli as well, also can we talk about how Cred Forums favors loli over shota? like the shortage of love for shota is real

Let's be honest. We all like a little cheese on our pizza. This fag can fuck off and die.

i thought the same

yes we can

look man i dont have to look for this shit i was looking a pussy a long time ago when we were YOUNG soo for me i can remember those days and be ok with that moment but to know some poeple prey on this is fantasy ill never understand nor want to

y do u favor loli over shota?

that gif/webm always made me feel sad. Like that is a prime slampig and he just ruins her like that. Come on, make a vid of you fucking her instead.

its like earlier i went to a DB thread and everybody in there is asking for a DB i simply said state what u want in the DB AND ILL TELL U HOW TO GET IT

I remember when there was always a cheese pizza thread on b and there were no moral fags in sight. nothing good lasts forever tho rip.

YEAH I LIKE REKT THREADS THE MOST I THINK REALY JUST COME FOR GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT. BUT ALSO LIKE 4CHANS FREEDOMS

and when was this ?
really i was thinking this would be like an undercover thread to lure u ped's in here to see whats up and pic ur brain, so far i dnt see too many

If you don't remember you are newfag.

so i guess if nobody has good memes or webms .... caught me im 6months new so whats your point were u born on Cred Forums or happen to find it cause of your uncle paul?

>it's fucking funny. just not worth a felony funny.
Legendary comment

This

van's on the way

i dont even remember how i found out about Cred Forums supposedly they had a list of rules but.....

Backstory?

It's odd how it almost looks like magic, like her face transforms when she's dead. Looks like she looked at the people there.

Not the worst I've seen, but damn.

Solaire!! It's been a While! Praise the Sun!

no one simply stumbles upon this site i suppose maybe i was tryin to learn about the onion i think never got anywhere though just dont know much about ne thing i guess

nvm, I found the story on this easier than I usually do

bigger problems on Cred Forums, and things have been worse. Seriously, it was A LOT worse 7-8 years ago.

like i was trying to get into pc gaming and eventually ended up stuck on this site. i mean the last gaming system i owned was a ps then i come here and ppl were posting loli pedo games for pc in some threads, just a wide variety of shit here

damn couldnt imagine how but even though i dont know what it was like the loss of content seems to bother me

yeah i didnt know the story just figured cartels

i just want to thank everyone for the contribution in this thread -OP

Pedosexual and proud, here!
Soon we will no longer take your hate and abuse! Soon we will wage our fight for equal rights and governmental acknowledgement!
Now that the faggots have shown us the way, it's only matter of time.
All we need is a couple mini-riots when the party-van pulls up, and then after a few years we get one charming pedo on a couple of banal network sitcoms, and we're golden.
Suck it, puritan-white-night-cunts!
(Then we help our beastie-lovers get a leg up as well.)
Pedosexuals Unite!!
Get out of your basement, let go of your tiny dicks/clits for a second, and go fuck some shit up! Isolation may temporarily offer some protection, but we'll never be free without unity. Meanwhile, psychopaths like OP, who disseminate violent, gruesome murder while preaching hate based solely on who you love are free to roam and spread their evil around the internet. Our time is now!
Our political wing: PAN - the Pedofile Advocacy Network
Our direct action and martial defense wing: CLAN - the Child Lover Action Network (the Cool Cucks Clan!)
Puritans, White Knights, and Moral-Fags, flee in terror as you hear our war cry: CHEESE PIZZA FOR THE WHOLE CLASS!!!

never said i hated pedos did i?

but i do appreciate this post i really thought you pedos would try n post more cheese though... sadly u let me down,

It got bad, to the point where boards were being spammed to hell with images, there was no captcha back then, this place was being trolled regularly by former mods and genuine degenerate pedos.

>like i was trying to get into pc gaming and eventually ended up stuck on this site
welcome to Cred Forums, remember, you're here forever

I have a harder time finding info in a lot of cases, but in this one I just put in pink top beheading mexico since user mentioned mexico. Seriously, her eyes move at the end, I've seen some shit, but damn. First thing In think I ever saw here was chechlear.

>complains about someones sexual preferences
>pedos r bad
>posts beheading
>nothing wrong with gore

kys
fuck the world

dubs check
trips checkd

"Man, we gotta do sumpthin about all's these niggers in this neighborhood!"
>Fuck off, racist.
"Hey! I never said I hate blacks!"

(Plus, I don't really care. I've been working on that rant lately. -- C'mon, "Cool Cucks Clan"? That shit's gold right there.)

Can you help a Cred Forumsro out and help me find this video vvv

where did i say >pedos are bad
really all this reading and no comprehension is starting to daaaa duuurrrrrr me down with some of yall

yes that shit was gold

never seen it broseph

"ok im sick of the pedo problem"

There's a gore problem. There's a Cred Forums sold out years ago problem. fucking newfags

if we are as free as ppl say we are here on the web then every-time a cp thread starts y does it get shut down?

explain said sell-out status
what do u mean by sell-out

Sry, sempai. No clue.
Although I'll be keeping an eye out for it now. Looks pretty dope.
Pics got a name on it. Where did you find it, if you don't mind me asking?

there's no problem anymore. CP Wednesdays used to be a thing, no longer

like this?

Who ever said we were free?!
You have to fight for freedom. Constantly.
(Not necessarily violently. Politically, socially, etc. at least though.)
People are lazy, stupid, brainwashed faggots today.
I really have no delusions of progress. Just hope I get to live to see the coming collapse.
Mankind is a virus.

Why not get one of the other chans (8 used to, now they want to push it on master) to shoulder the burden of allowing pedos to find fap material.

information 2b free i thought that mattered

i dont follow, and im not used to there format its a little weird on 8chn just seems different idk

God damn you're retarded.

8ch used to have a hebe board, now it's something else, when it went down, they tried to push everyone to Master... I don't know anymore, I stopped looking for naked girls under 18 when i turned 19.

yeah i was busy texting on my phone there so my thoughts werent all there..
so does any of u have a Cred Forums pass?

kek

easy, ban white people from Cred Forums.

>OK I'm fucking tired of all the new fags on this site fucking cancer. I hate pedos but it's rare here you should check out the other chans. Before posting. Also claiming that the site started like that is bullshit. b was always against pedos and animal abuse. Get your fucking facts straight.

>Getting triggered by other peoples anons sexual preferences

Kek, 9 years ago there were real pedo threads with rapidshare links. Seriously if you dont want to see cp just dont click on it fam.

[sigh]
...I miss 12Chan...

>push everyone to master

again newfag that hasn't a clue

I came here for the gore and staid for the cp.

Throw in fucking fury threads in there too

Finally, a respectable Cred Forumstard appears.

Agree, the only thing pedos fuck up those childrens life that's what pissis me off.

Nice pasta.

Trips of truth

Just tell us that you are mad that something similar happened to you when you were young and thats why you are pissed off some user on a image board.

i was wondering if videos of what ppl did to me ever surfaced. my view really if our ppl viewed it that poorly then it wouldnt be public on a public domain anywhere.. the military created the web and can monitor every bit no matter the vpn bots or w.e ppl think is keeping them safe, crist look at Venezuela legal consent is 13 down there and im sure in other country's men are taking brides as young as 8 and have been for centuries soo ijs

What a waste of good pussy

>sick of the pedo problem on Cred Forums
>2016
please be trolling.
A) Pedos have more of a right to be on Cred Forums than you ever will
B) Relative to in the past, there is virtually 0.1% Cheese Pizza content now.

Cred Forums am i ugly threads too
rate my cock threads also
and i believe someone mentioned trap threads earlier

I'm sure they used it after

Kek, nothing happened to my but I'm a psychiatrist. And I have a lot of patients that child abuse brought on them. So there life is basically fucked thank to you guys that want to pund on an 8 year old

;)

Most cp is sold in private circles. So who knows. Also in most if europe and japan age of consent is 13-14 years.

i come to b hoping to one day see said necro probly the one thing i think that would suprise me anymore

you could... stop going to scum and taboo of the universe message boards like Cred Forums.
I dont go to feminsts gathers and complain how I see lots of feminists.

What did they do to you user? :(

ive never understood why people are so opposed to sex, yet glory in violence. I wonder if it is a product of the monotheistic religions. They def produce cultures where killing is good but sex is bad.

eh.

nothing there fam sry

ok im sick of the waifu claiming problem on Cred Forums. what can we do as anons to stop this business of them searching here? pic intentional wtf Cred Forums

Fuck off, shota fag!

You don't have to click on it, faggot. There are plenty of trap threads for you. Why the boo-hoo?

Man thats edgy

Assuming age-disparate relationships are abusive is like assuming that all married, adult sex is rape.
When a "May/December romance" IS mutually consensual, both parties are far more likely to be abused by society and The System than by the nature of their affections. (I speak from experience.)
That's not to diminish the pain caused by true abuse, but I'd counter that 1. many of the abusive scumbags would never have gotten that bad if they could've openly talked about their desires without being demonized and ostricize - much less if they could've had an outlet like porn or open Loli friendships; and 2. that the system not being able to tell the difference between a consenting relationship and the worst forms of abuse, inevitably ends with the system causing abuse and pain - usually to all parties involved. (Again, speaking from experience.)

This is American "culture", they would rather see or show a fight on a film than show love or sex. What a fucked up place they have made for themselves.

>mfw these anons don't know about WT Snacks

Pls tell us were the neckbeard touch you

>Morally offended by cartoon pedophilia
>Cool with graphic real beheading

Dude, unless you're trolling, you need to trot your faggot as out of here.

So you make this thread hoping someone posts cp? i like your style op.

Damn... Used to have a good set I got from here years ago.

>implying you do

You were sexed by bunnies?

look man ive only been here MAYBE 6 months before this absolutely no interaction on the web 0 i swear but what can i say fam i am learning. i'm envious of yall's tech savy though man i'm just way behind on the times and thats ok i just like how Cred Forums lets shit fly. and really TROLLING is that what we really do here? (9000 keks meme here) for real i was being for real i am real.... rite? Cred Forums?
dnt go lol

something like that i think they tryd 2 make me the bunny, idk what their goal was

You should probably go to fb or redd!t

At least you werent ass raped by bunch of old dudes

but yes i did like if someone was to post i figure the thread would be like undercover or something like maybe only pedos would be in here talking pedo shit

newfag -> lurk more before posting

It all starts with some dark-ages asshole monks who failed at sex and hated themselves - and others who could love physically - so bitterly taught others to hate and shun their own beauty and pleasure. It's like a fucking disease of self-loading that breeds fear, hate, pain, and war.
Never forget that the U.S. was founded by Puritan cocksuckers, so pathological that they had already been kicked out of every country in Europe. And most of Europe was fairly Taliban-tastic at the time!
And now the U.S. dictates it's " morals" to the whole world.
...makes me fucking ill...

eat shit just because u have been spoon fed for years dosent mean u HAVE to be a gluttonous greedy fag share bro just shut up and enjoy the thread

All pedo threads are monitored by a LEA and all ips are saved in a database even if you are anti pedo.

and u know this how?

Lets say i was one of the mods.

You fags havent seen real cp and youre crying over shit. Cred Forums is about freedom from fags like this b8. We accept all cancer and shit.

Don't you know than 4chins is filled with Anonamouse leet haxors of the universe?

to fix the problem you should just leave fuck you cancer

so what defines a pedo thread
?

Anything regarding the subject. Also because of this

loves pedos but calls me cancer kek
>to fix the problem
whats the problem user u mad bro?

nope cause i dnt even know wtf that is

Lurk moar newfag

you're jealous cause 10 year olds wont fuck you

i gotcha yeah i knew someone would push the envelope really this thread was to troll Cred Forumsb from jump im really suprised its lasted this long. it was my first thread anyway dont think it was half bad, im kinda falling out now getting late and all but i think i already have plans for a new thread tomorrow, i know some of these fucks came in here mad but thats why i did it to trigger them, again im new to this site and find it entertaining cause thats what its supposed to be about anyway. rite?

Holy moly you seem relatively new, friend.

Hes mad because 10 year olds have more sex than him

negative

and this explains nothing at all

AGREED. i hate seeing all the lolli trash and cp around get it out!

but he's got friends with a shit ton of loli kek

>i hate seeing all the lolli trash and cp around get it out!
You all, who dislike what Cred Forums is are actually invited to leave, run, far and deep and don't look behind.

fucken bitch there is so much censorship cause little control bitches like you can't click out of a web page. stupid fuck

If you don't know what that is, you don't belong here.

Its not meant to cry bitch. You lurk til you find an answer like we had to as oldfags. Christ this new generation wants everything handed to them

you must have a set of tits instead of balls man quit just GTFO OF THIS THREAD IF U DNT LIKE IT

because simply lurking dosent define a word u peice of shit thats why we have things called questions and answers

Lurk moar is a real oldfag rule. Clearly youre an autist 12 yr old who needs to get off my internet

handed to? are you serious you come here to hand me said information and tell me to lurk why the fuck dont u explain it like u have some intelligence on the matter, ur the one giving me the information if i had lurked for it id already know but since u wanna hand shit out dnt bitch up when someone asks you what the deal is kike

Lol thats how you become a true oldfag, you lurk til you learn shit. Christ youre so butthurt you cant use kike properly.

by purging all homosexuality from Cred Forums
>if you stop being disgusting, so will they

no but for real though fellas it been a good time in here tonight i sure appreciate ur input and all around conversation, no harm no foul no butt hurt here but i gotta crash, maybe ill wait 4 1 more reply neway

-OP

>USE KIKE PROPERLY HMM OK

suck it kike

:)

I dont know what you mean. I never see pedo suff here

Sure my newfriend

the only true cure for pedophiles is castration, which is a plausible solution for the growing epidemic in mental illness. with enough sjw's endorsing this procedure, it will be the norm in the coming decades and that's how we wipe out the pedofile problem folks.

You mean that retarded mod that was permanently banned for letting cp stay up in threads and was never allowed back? lol ok

Then theyll come after all of us socios, thats why we used to stick together here