Let's get us a tech torture/tech abortion thread going niggers

let's get us a tech torture/tech abortion thread going niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ED3Uvi4fZk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Water cooled keyboard?

Is this a motherfucking watercooled keyboard nigger!?

You bet your faggot ass it is, nigger

Why the fuck didn't they just put two lightning bolt ports on the fucking phone? Like what the fuck were they thinking?

How many overclockz per frames can you get with this!?

bump for interest

bamp

They have a field study going to find out how many stupid and outrageous decisions they can make before the first apple fag won't buy the new product.

I heard a friend of a cousin of my neighbors dealers best friends haircutter that they want to get rid of the screen in their next phone, because "keeping it simple"...

Would doing the oven bake trick thing people do to old boards (to re-solder old cracked connections) save it or is it fucked forever?

As long as it isn't powered up while wet, drying it out should save it.

So where the fuck has OP been, contribute to your own fucking thread m80

noice

Their excuse was that the production costs would be cut. A 3.5mm audio jack costs like 10 cents to put on a iphone.
I don't know how they costs, but I'm pretty sure a lightning port is more expensive.

Anyway, it's also because they want you to use their own headphones and dongles exclusively.

there's no power going to it so as long as you dried it it would actually be fine. I used to wash old industrial power supplies in the sink all the time.

jesus

10/10 air flow, best case design i've seen to date

Kekekekek you said "dongle"

FUCKING 99%EARTHQUAKE PROOF

good taste in ice cream

lol i remember the xbox softmod i cant remember the name but i was tits playing modded halo 2 right from hdd with stolen host anywho there was a "dongle free dvd player" me and stepbro lold at dongle for a good hour

I find this kinda cool. Cable management and plugging anything into ports is probably a pain, but the idea isn't too bad. Maybe.

even if it does reduce cost, it won't make the phones sell for any less because Apple. so how is that a possible benefit in any way to consumers?

Do want

There's no benefit for the users, that's the point.

It's probably easier to waterproof with the new jack. That seems to be the only selling point. And different colors.

that gif is honestly pretty impressive

From a functional standpoint, there is nothing wrong with this. It saves you money you'd have spent on a case. It just looks kind of messy

bullshit, other manufacturers managed to waterproof theirs while still having a headphone jack. it's 100% about greed, removing functionality and forcing people to pay them more money to buy it back

Who fucking charges while listening to headphones?

It's about neither, they're just moving the market like they always do. There was no reason to drop cd drives other than to push all the idiots away from them.

I do. If I have trouble sleeping, I'll listen to something play and since I charge my phone on my nightstand overnight, it's the easiest source.

So I work at beas buy, amd I was talking to our Apple rep about it. I am not an apple fan in any way, id rather buy a mail order bride than a damn macbook. But the rep was telling me that they actually split the camera up and put it down where the aux port is. Something about how the new camera was so much better that it needed the room. I think its kinda dumb but it kinda made sense, cause as much as I hate to admit it, the iPhone camera is pretty good. Albeit they save their videos in dumbass formats.

there was a reason, flash drives and streaming/downloading were becoming more prevalent.

this time is nothing like every other instance of phasing out older technology. there is no other already adopted technology that is a better replacement for the headphone jack, it's completely and utterly retarded. with floppy drives we had optical media replacing it, which was much faster and had much much higher storage. the only thing that will replace the headphone jack is adapters to give it back to you again

That's somewhere between insane and cool.

Well, there is wireless connectivity

so make the phone thicker and accommodate both. it has literally never mattered how thin a phone is. make it thicker and put a better battery in it that lasts more than a day

which sucks for audio for a variety of reasons

The 7 is exactly the same thickness as the 6S, 7.1mm. It isn't about size, this is just a money grab.

which is not widely adopted for headphones. there are some uses for BT audio, like in your car. but most people don't use or want BT headphones. they aren't better, just sometimes more convenient because there's no cords. but the quality isn't that great sometimes, and you need to charge them all the time or fuck with batteries. removing the headphone jack is a solution for a problem that doesn't exist

I think headphone jacks will become obsolete like everything else. Not through this shitty design though. It's a terrible idea. I'd rather be able to listen to my music with a normal dedicated jack, than have a better camera.

Yep, but Applefags aren't really in it for the practical or technical aspects. If you force it into the market, hopefully better solutions and improved methods/services come from it.

Audiophiles will continue to exist. And Apple will try to sell them an adapter to 1/4 inch.

kayboard and headphones not hanging up like the rest of the build. only 8/10 for this

>mfw daddy would you like some sausage

>
>>mfw daddy would you like some sausage
That is such a good fucking movie

>enjoying the movie
>good fucking movie

youtu.be/ED3Uvi4fZk4

Does it even lift?

I thought this was the dumbest shit until I realized
>plebs want bluetooth and wireless shit anyway
>audiophiles want higher quality DACs, which will obviously exist
BONUS:
>All this has done has spread awareness of DACs being a thing. Before, plebs thought DACs were something you had to be under 0.08 to drive, now they actually kinda understand what they are and why they're important.

>Applefags will suck Tim cooks dick if you ask them to.
The moral of this story is: apple is a greedy company.

It's a mini quadrotor with a mini fpv camera mounted on it an aftermarket motors by the looks of it, they fly just fine and they're good for practice indoors but not very stealthy of you plan to use them for spying. I'd say the only thing wrong with it is the elastic bands holding on the camera, double sided 3M pads are a lot better for that.

I think it was only somewhat greedy and fucked before steve died, I get the feeling he kept it at bay