Hi Cred Forums. First and last time buying H. I gave him $65 for .8 of a g...

Hi Cred Forums. First and last time buying H. I gave him $65 for .8 of a g. Does this look like the right amount and can you tell the quality just by the pic?

That is way too expensive and you got short handed.
Also, the market is riddled with fentanyl so I hope you trust your dealer.

I dont know user.
I just want you to post pics of you using that drug.

Throw it away OP. Not worth the risk. And don't ever buy it again.
>last time
Not if you use it faggot

was that nigga mexican because he gave you pulparindo

It's Chiva. But no way to tell unless I smell it. You got half of what you should have.

First and last lol good luck

use it all and od

"First and last time" Kek.

but that depends on the strength.

>First and last
Lol sure buddy, same shit my brother and friend said.

first of many more to come unlucky user, ive lost my family job and soon my house.Once you start you cant stop. Sometimes I think about overdosing and contemplate on how long it would take for them to find my body

lmao nice tar fag we got good ecp over here and you got a shit amount of shit product

It's such a bad idea OP. I used to cut it for sniffing like all my friends from Texas who did it. Leads straight to hell. Honestly. Too good for people to handle.

The smell of that shit makes me sick, if it's the real shit. Know how strong it is. Only person you'll ever listen to is yourself.

Looks like great stuff user, make sure to use a clean needle and have a great time.

You got a scale? If you don't have a scale you don't fucking know. Density can be different and you have NO leeway to complain if you can't prove you got shorted.

A scale that can measure portions of a gram might be like 20 bucks, tops.

Anyone buying drugs needs to have a scale to prove if they got shorted, even if they're just buying smoke. If you go complaining and you weren't shorted, you're gonna start a fight that ends in you not being able to buy from him.

Also, sounds like you're new to H, you prob shouldn't continue. I can just dabble at the shit and not get hooked. The key is you just occasionally indulge and never get regular, but if you can't do that, you have no business doing H.

But it does look to be short.

Out of curiousity are you smoking it or shooting?

I've actually never had black tar, the drugs from Mexico are garbage. It's black from shitty chemists making it with inproper reagents. I prefer powder.... though I do hear that "chasing the dragon" with black tar is fun.

I wouldn't have listened to me though. Would have beat the shit out of myself if I could have, stopped myself from using the spike.

I'm outdated OP. Only did tar half my career.

How addicting is heroin? I've done tweek and Coke and got lost for 3 years in it. How bad could heroin be ?

that looks like feces

It's pretty shitty. Not that bad to kick. Could be worse, like Methadone. Or Benzos. Heard speed is rough as fuck, mentally.

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Coke was the worst, mentally. Total loss of all confidence, will to function. Shooting it anyhow.

THROW IT AWAY.

It's a crappy life, to sentence yourself to OP. Or you can be functional, whatever that is. no picnic.

That's worth five bucks around here.

>first and last time
lol

the maximum amount of times you should use heroin is once bro, use it a second time and you have sentenced yourself to an early death after a horrible rest of your life, try it once, then sell the rest to some homeless guy, if you do it again it's over, im not tryna be your mommy, im telling you this, if you listen to anything on Cred Forums ever listen to this, if you try it a second time your life will take a turn for the worse, dont disregard what i just said take it seriously because im being serious, your life as you know it will never be the same good luck and i hope you make the right choice

or just dont even do it the first time. the first time is all it takes for some people

Ive heard of the shit that black tar H does to the body. The things that come out of the body. Have fun on death alley OP.

Don't do it man. I lost my best friend to it. I've lost countless more friends from highschool to it. They're all dead. Every single one.

Don't be a statistic Cred Forumsro. The second you take that plunge, you will be one.

Do you really only value your life at $65?

Are you a cop?

Fuck Off! It's his life. Life is shitty, if it kills him he's in a better place.

>actively supporting someone who just might ruin their lives with a substance
Spot the guys who are probably the shitty friends of friend groups

ITT: Clueless tards

Chiva runs $600 for a 25 grr piece, and is boogered out for $80 a grr.

I smoked tar one whole summer in my college days, and cleaned up and graduated the next semester.

Heroin is the most fun you'll ever have without having your dick planted deep in a naked person that you really, really like.

Woah, woah, settle down. I certainly wouldn't suggest anyone tries heroin. Cliche comments like "don't be another statistic" just scream "cop".

Save it, it's all yours my friend.

Why do you think so many people are homeless
They once had normal lives with jobs then they did it once or twice then they were fucked and lost it all. Be careful op this shit is not to fuck around with

OP, I did it on occasion because I let my childhood friend live on my couch and he did it quite a bit. He is dead now. He got hepatitis C from a dirty needle. He was about to be indicted on some charge and was looking at dying in prison. He took his own life on an overdose.

I somehow have no diseases and only used a condom once in my life.

I am clean. Last time I took heroin I had a gram of some tar. I had only did it intermittently beforehand. It lasted a week or so. Literally shooting up in candlelight because I couldn't pay the electric bill. As soon as I stopped, the withdrawals happened. Panic attacks, fever, weakness, vomiting. Although I still went to work moving furniture, vomiting at random in strangers front yards lol. A fucking nightmare for a week.

There were times I'd forget to breathe.

Goodness man. Be careful. Do not go overboard. Do not slam repeatedly. You may go to sleep and not wake up. Have people that you can trust around you. You're messing with fire man. Good luck.

Just graduated D.A.R.E. today, didn't you.

>under 18 detected

LOL at all the under aged faggots that think you can get addicted to opiates by using just once. Whatever DARE says right?!

Hahaha that's what I'm saying only underaged faggots or faggots who haven't done drugs say JUST ONCE

shoot that shit dont be a pussy

I did it for seven years and look where it got me!
I shot dope in my cock multiple times