Does anyone know what this is?

Cut it open.

Osage Orange.

Now stick it up pooper.

Kushball. Dry and smoke.

Hedge Apple.

Alien Pupa, Eat and gain it's powers

Walnut

chinese pear, but it has a crop disease causing it to form pustules of sugar that are most likely poisonous to ingest, if it didn't have those bumps you could eat the white part inside its very tasty and healthy, but don't eat that one

Fruit from Maclura pomifera

Thanks.

demon trips checkem

horse apple. its no good for eating but i think you can make some liquor out of it

it's this OP

Horse apple

no problem, it is actually very easy to mistake this for a hedge apple but you can see that it has a blocky kind of shape unlike a hedge apple which are usually the shape of a fat egg, but this thing has roughly 8 flat-ish sides which prove that it was probably infected by a fungus in it's early stage of development that caused it to take that shape so that it would get decreased sunlight causing it to stay wet on the inside and let more spores grow and hold in more sucrose

This

It's for ridding your house of spiders. Place one by all doors and they release a chemical that spiders hate.

hail satan!

I used this and black salve to cure my cancer

whoops meant to tag

How many BBC did you need to jerk off until you had the necessary amount of salve? Any dosage recommendations, doc-o-cock?

This

Stick in house and youll never have spiders again.

Monkey Brain

Anythings a dildo if you put your mind to it

broccoli

Thanks user now I can die in peace

Fug

Spare me pls.

Thumb

super mutant nut

It is very desireable and delicious to the taste.

Tree testicle. See of you can find the peen it was attached to, climb up and sit on it faggot

alien testicle, the u.s. government rations them out sometimes during food shortages in "conflict hot zones" because they are equivalent to thirty bananas in energy. u.s. military personnel are required to eat them at those times because they are under contract. they supposedly taste like a chicken burrito.

Someone check thine repeating integers, make OP do it.

Osage Orange / bodark. They grow in Southern Oklahoma and North Eastern Texas