Any American who does not vote for Donald Trump is a cuck. No exceptions. No third party shit. No "lol they both suck."

Any American who does not vote for Donald Trump is a cuck. No exceptions. No third party shit. No "lol they both suck."
It's Trump or Hillary. If Hillary is elected, this SJW shit will escalate to a level we've never seen before. America will be completely and utterly cucked by radical feminists, niggers, and fags. If you don't actively vote against Hillary Clinton, you're literally allowing your country to be destroyed.

MAGA

They're both new world order puppets retard. Intended to get the retards at the bottom of the pyramid to fight one another and ignore the real problems.

Fucking moron. The Clinton and Trump families have been friends for decades. They're in the same secret societies and clubs.

I love you OP-kun
all homo

It's seriously Trump or a social justice Orwellian nightmare of safe spaces and non-binary pronouns and black lives matter.
You're not voting FOR Trump. You're voting AGAINST those tumblr retards.

Trump is the cuck.

Hillary was the only one with the guts to call Obama out for being born in Kenya. Even Trump admits he got the idea from her.

Hello CTR.

You think the nwo is gonna happen?

someone isn't keeping up with the news.

Trump held a presser and admitted that Hillary was the start of the birther movement.

Well on its way. False flag 9/11. Conflict in the middle east. Manufactured diseases since the 70s. And a duopolic political system to keep the worker bees fighting each other instead of the rulers.

Google agenda 21.

Not if Trump is elected. We need somebody to put this SJW shit to rest. They're seriously teaching mandatory classes on Marxism and multiculturalism in American colleges. We're so fucked if Hillary is elected.

No need. I know It's coming. Even the Pope was pushing it.

They will continue to do so after Trump. Don't you fucking get it? They pretend to argue in public and then after they're elected they follow the exact same plan agreed upon in backdoor deals.

You really think this fucking multibillionaire secret society nobody gives a shit about your rights, comfort, or your country's success? He's just another new world order parasite. Trumps and Clintons have been friends for DECADES.

The pope is a shill for the liberal/globalist agenda. Fuck the pope. He wants a world without borders, and population control.

MAGA

Who's the cuck, if you need a strong president in order to have some sense of stability in your life to protect you from all the boogeymen?

Hillary or Trump, very little is going to change overall, and even less in my state, even less in my town, and absolutely fuck all in my community. If things are going to change for you in any significant way, you must live in a shithole to begin with.

>not going to college
I'm in college. Shits out of control, user.

Republican voting for hill here.. Last election American blasted trump for even trying to run he fell so hard everyone thought it was a joke. Now he just doing what he is good at. Getting ratings . Voting for him will only prove to the world how stupid Americans are

Im too busy to get a voter registration, but support trump openly.

Ama

Making ignorant dipshits like you mad is all the reason I need to vote for Clinton.

Rofl you're stupid for voting for either and pretending you're making a statement. They're both on the same team.