What does /b think about MGTOW?

What does /b think about MGTOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox2now.com/2015/02/18/judge-orders-man-to-pay-30k-in-child-support-for-kid-who-is-not-his/
nydailynews.com/news/national/iowa-man-forced-pay-child-support-baby-not-article-1.2578736
lawnewz.com/video/man-legally-forced-to-pay-child-support-even-after-dna-test-proves-hes-not-dad/
youtube.com/watch?v=V2gqPUEt2H0
metro.co.uk/2016/09/07/russian-women-strip-on-motorway-and-beg-for-money-to-find-a-husband-6113569/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Personally, i can't be bothered to care about some movement ive never heard of before.

kek mgtow is an excuse for men not getting laid

Cool bros, the lot of them.

your getting it wrong buddy, Its more about not getting married and supporting financially a kid you never wanted.

it's slightly less retarded than the feminist movement and instead of it being ran by beta females it's ran by beta males

You don't get it.

The other half of feminism, just as bad

Anything that keeps moronic cunts out of the gene pool can't be all bad.

gone in a generation.

aren't the morons the one that are giving all their money/time/energy for a single pussy?

So basically its an old tumor with a new name, and slightly less bothersome?

To anyone who doesn't understand mgtow, you have 95% chance this will happen to you! good luck with suicide faggots.

i personaly don't like asociating myself with a specific movement because you get the negitive atributes of said movement pointed at you by outsiders
>sorry for bad spelling i'm fapping right now so i can only use one hand

Absolutely love it. I'm in my late-20s, no wife/gf, no kids, no extra woman-related bullshit. I'm glad I found out about it, unlike so many of my high school friends.

Part 2.

yea pretty much
but it's about male empowerment instead of female empowerment

>blue pill detected

virgins
omegas
Blaming X for they own failure
For some people it's the jews, for them it fell upon women

Judging by these, its a movement of men finally figuring out the common sense of avoiding marriage. We didn't need a movement for this you know.

Interesting to listen to while cleaning or driving, but it mostly doesn't apply to me. I'm not interested in women to begin with but it's nice to see a group of men have finally grown enough brains to take back control. So many men are whipped these days.

Yeah we did.

Apparently, we did/do. Men still put pussy on a pedestal, and are still falling for the marriage-meme...only to find out the hard way that it wasn't worth it after all.

i love it
leave all the bitches to real men like me

I have seen this happen to so many men my entire life. You hit the nail on the head. And with a black guy too. I know 6 guys that happened to exactly the same way.

movements just turn into circle jerking then lose their original meaning and turn into black holes of dogmatic thought

Heard of it once. Anybody who can think for themselves has been doing this since the beginning of time. Guy doesnt like the way a woman is treating him? Move on. Woman doesnt like the way a guy is treating her? She moves on. How is this a new concept?

Has this society really fallen so far, that men are afraid to throw people out of their lives?

Have people grown so weak, that they will sit and be fed shit for years before having it all taken away?

Has it really gotten this bad?

I think they're okay but I always wondered what MGTOW's thought of guys who are only attracted to animals.

I get all the perks of the MGTOW guys but also drown in dog pussy everyday. Dogs don't ask for clothes or jewelry, and are always down to fuck in groups.

I wonder if they think that's cheating somehow?

seriously i knew this shit since 1st grade we don't need a movement

>afraid
As MGTOWs, we just realized that the cards are stacked against us, so we decided to stop playing.

it would probably be bad publicity to be associated with bestiality

As bad as feminism in a sense.

You are succumbing to divide and conquer techniques just like the brainwashed feminazis.

Find females who are not fools, leave the country if you must.

MGTOW sounds an awful lot like feminism. But we can't call it that because people hate women, so rebrand rebrand rebrand.

No, I know that. I was just wondering what they thought of it. I have a unique perspective on the whole feminism/MGTOW thing. I've always been a bystander since I prefer bitches to women. Ever since I was a kid, it's been that way. And ever since I was a kid, I've seen the pattern desscribed in this thread happen to many men I know. They all go through the same cycle of gf, marriage, cheating, divorce, financial destruction, etc. Some false rape charges here and there. It always confused me and honestly I feel blessed to have this sexual attraction in this time period. I seem to have really lucked out when it came to that.

We don't 'hate women;' we've just had enough of their shit and don't want to deal with them anymore.

>getting married and supporting financially a kid you never wanted.

Sounds like a very indevidule oriented problem. Have you considered reading ayn rand

You could just fuck em and leave em.

Use your own condoms so they cant poke holes in em and voila, you have all the positives with none of the negatives.

That's bad advice. There have been cases where men have paid alimony to women they fucked who didn't turn out to have their kids after all, just because they had sex once and the woman screamed rape.

>You could just fuck em and leave em.
Yeah, then they'll feel offended for being the whores they are, and file a false rape allegation. That, and/or get pregnant by some other guy, then sign your name on the birth certificate for the sole purpose of getting child support...on a child that's not even yours.

>condoms
Condoms aren't 100%. One small hole or tear, and your ass is hers for the next 18-20 years.

never heard of Ayn Rand. What is her writing about?

i guess you are lucky (in a since) i don't see a problem with fucking dogs but some people do and people will grasp at straws to dismiss a movement anything not necessary should be left out

10/10 troll orginisation

Pains me to say it, but you're not wrong.

Right, do people not get that MGTOW doesn't mean not getting laid, it just means not agreeing to give up your own life in order to get laid. Heck, anyone following MGTOW could still see prostitutes, am I wrong?

What if "going my own way" involves building a life with someone I love..?

Three sources, right here.

fox2now.com/2015/02/18/judge-orders-man-to-pay-30k-in-child-support-for-kid-who-is-not-his/

nydailynews.com/news/national/iowa-man-forced-pay-child-support-baby-not-article-1.2578736

lawnewz.com/video/man-legally-forced-to-pay-child-support-even-after-dna-test-proves-hes-not-dad/

Don't fall for the okie-doke.

take a look at the .jpg above and come back to reply

you're not wrong

you"re right you less chance having problem with a prostitute that a "normal woman''

Haha, these are so retardedly unjust its actually funny.

Just think that vast quantities of people believe this is right. Just imagine how lawmakers and judges go "yes this is how it should be", and tell me you don't laugh. Its just too retarded not to be funny.

More idoits who contribute to destroying the Constitution of marriage between a man and a woman.

LOVE IS DEAD user!!

Kidding. But come on, is this for fucking real? Is this what men are reducing themselves to? You're going to make another "anti-feminist" group that's all pro-men and high fives and shit with little to no real action?

Let's be real here. Anyone who's claiming to be a part of this who isn't a disgusting, fat piece of shit are the same 20-something year old faggots who jump on atheism and vape.

This mentality that somehow someone else has to be wrong and there's no way it's you is what's causing this kind of shit to keep popping up. Take some fucking responsibility for your actions.

First off, find someone with similar life goals and political stances. You'll thank yourself later. Stop settling for whatever falls in your lap.

Second, women aren't obligated to stay with you just because they said they were going to. The same way you're not.

Third, no matter what when it comes to kids someone is going to get the shit end of the stick. Do the courts always pick logically? Of course not. The courts are comprised of the same fucking retards as the ones having to attend.

The problem is "Men" or "Women", it's lazy pieces of shit who can't take responsibility for themselves so they start "movements" in order to validate the ideal that they're perfect and everyone else is stupid.

MGTOW: Cucks helping cucks.

Knowing how vindictive, cold, and heartless a woman can be just because she's feeling upset or distraught? No, I don't laugh; I rage a bit, actually, especially when I think of how much power these otherwise useless sacks of shit and skin have in society, but still have the nerve to bitch about
>muh patriarchy

>institution**

I've already seen the images in this thread a dozen times. Also, my gf is sterile, as told by numerous physicians, and having had unprotected sex with her over the course of 7 years.

Ill take my chances and if she dose fuck me in the end, ill move on like an adult because screw being a perma virgin mgtow.

I don't know, maybe my heads cracked or something, but i don't rage about it anymore.

It's hilarious, almost admirable, how they wield the power society has afforded them for personal gain. Coldly calculated and heartless, they rend a person of all they have merely by playing the system.

Its the perfect crime really. One where the state does the dirty work for you under the guise of justice.

>'ve already seen the images in this thread a dozen times. Also, my gf is sterile, as told by numerous physicians, and having had unprotected sex with her over t

I guess you're lucky?

That's exactly why MGTOW is a thing, and will soon be a much bigger thing, particularly with the advent of android-wives.

>advent of android-wives

tfw you know the audience they're targeting

thank you for your speech
all in all most movements loose all legitimacy because of people trying to warp them for their on gain. also a majority of the people just blindly believe in whatever the movement leaders say apposed to thinking for themselves

She's an autistic eastern bloc mute with little to no contact with the outside world. In fact, we have a lot in common. That's why we hit it off so nicely.

This thread has left me with two things.

1. Knowledge of MGTOW, and agreement with some of its principles.

2. Admiration for the women who play the system. It really is the coldest, most heartless, easiest crime you can commit, while not committing a crime in the eyes of the state. The effects are all down to how the cards are played, whether you send them to prison and give them the mark of sex offender for life, or milk them for every dime they have. All while sitting in the back, untouchable by any recourse should your plan fail.

Damn i wish i could be on the other side of it all.

Don't tell me you want to be a trap, user.

Lol, no.

I'll play the hand i got.

But that doesn't mean i cant wish i had been dealt something better.

How about having standards, higher ground..... Finding someone else with standards, morales. Grow the F up. Or pay the consequences for your low morals. Git it like you live!

k good, because a lot more guys are trying to turn into women, than women trying to turn into guys.

>Like this one guy I knew, Johnny "Chickstuff."

They're like less obnoxious olden days feminists on the other side of the fence. A minority of the things they say can be applied and affect positive change, but the rest is unsupported nonsense with inconsistencies.

If they had the stage that feminism had, they'd follow the same trend and be just like the cancer feminism we have today (but right instead of left) in no time.

tfw you are the audience they're targeting

The problem with movements is that someone is excluded. It has nothing to do with corruption. From it's conception, the idea is already to pit one group against another.

While people, men and women alike, are out there trying to sink feminism because it's a bullshit movement, faggots like you take the opportunity to crawl up and replace it with another, equally shitty, movement to help further your agenda.

You're not here to help men, you're here to help yourselves. The reason why MRAs and whatever this joke is don't gain much steam is because men can handle their own problems. This bias court system existed well before third wave feminism and it's broken, sure, but a smart man knows how to work it in his favour. A stupid man joins a group where another stupid man pretends he knows how to work it.

There's nothing wrong with unity, but any self-respecting person would spare themselves the humiliation of associating with a group who's only possible end-game is the emasculation of whoever identifies with it.

>that men are afraid

Men should be very afraid.

MGTOW is a product of man's over protection of the female species. It's about time.

What
>humiliation
? I feel great walking around not giving a flying f_ck what women think anymore.

This.

You needed a movement to do that? You needed someone else to tell you it's okay? Are you that spineless?

Obviously you still care, or else this wouldn't appeal to you at all.

I didn't so much 'need' one, rather, I was looking for answers as to why women are such cunts and men allow themselves to fall for it. With MGTOW, I found a community of men who were seeing the same things I was seeing, asking the same questions, but some of whom actually had the answers. It's nice, because it's a narrative that doesn't come from some woman trying to shame men into 'loving' (providing for) them non-stop.

It really started with me watching Tommy Sotomayor, then to Sandman.

Maybe to some but a lot of beta kissless virgins can use the label as an excuse for not being able to get laid.

I'm a femanon and I actually find myself agreeing with some of this. You guys do put up with a lot of truly unreasonable bullshit, it boggles my mind what society sweeps under the rug as far as what's "acceptable" treatment of it's men.

>complain about women's humanity
>have sex with objects that resemble women without having to socialize with them

Beta

Again, you're just parroting. None of this started until other men said "Hey, this isn't right..." and suddenly this is what you believed?

>Real men go their own way

You're right, they do. Unfortunately, MGTOW is a bunch of men following some other man's way. In the end I don't give a shit what you do. Identify as an MRA or don't. But don't pretend you're your own man when parroting what another man told you.

Many women would agree that their only real use to a man is sex. Why buy the cow?

>This is not photoshop.

>cultural stereotypes against men are wrong
if you believe that you should fight to change the cultural stereotypes about women. If you have a problem with the relationship between your group and a minority relating to minority issues help resolve those issues first.

>I'm a femanon

>I'm a femanon.
You really shouldn't do this. Why do you do this? It doesn't lend any credibility to your claims. Is it about attention? I genuinely want to understand.

That's because women suck at trying to be men, they always look like little boys, men are better at being women than women, just goes to show how women can't do anything men can do, and especially not better.

Right, so I should instead, pretend I'm a 'man' by parroting what society has told men that they "have to do" for eons.

Thanks for clearing that up.

>You guys do put up with a lot of truly unreasonable bullshit

Women are the majority of the electorate and guys are forced to put up with unreasonable bullshit. Stop blaming men, cunt.

>Is it about attention? I genuinely want to understand.

>I'm a femanon and I

Good I guess, but I would rather men decide what kind of life they want to lead (as opposed to being led to believe that MGTOW if a one size fits all problem solver.)

Many women are also retarded, that doesn't mean all of them are batshit crazy, the ones who make up excuses like "hehehe it's cause I'm a girl" is just them playing you.

You know the procedure.

Bye

hence 'I genuinely want to understand.'

There must be a way to make them come to terms with that fact right? If forcing them to examine why they do what they do doesn't do it. What will?

I think that if you have to join a club to convince yourself that you have self respect, you probably aren't doing it right.

I know not 'all' of them are like that, but enough are to the point where it would be unwise to bother sifting through them to find the 'right' one. Even when you think you did, all it takes is one bad day for her to prove she wasn't the 'right one' after all, and you as a man will be stuck paying for it.

I'm not digging through garbage to find a steak.

dayz me rollin

Gay

you're right, sorry. I did it because I thought it would give hope to some guys that there ARE females who attempt to understand and seek to end the cycle of bullshit. But yeah I get your point I'll GTFO, sorry.

>hand
women are sniveling pets for people wealthier or more powerful than them. They are mean and nasty to people they perceive as poorer or weaker than them. The only worth they have is a few wet holes, and they still think the world revolves around them and their yeast infections.

MGTOW sounds like a group for angry virgins who use examples of bad relationships and bitchy women to make excuses that they don't have to socialize with women because they CANT socialize with women because they're all autistic beta scum. Kill yourselves MGTOW members.

Not even close.

You should be a fucking man and make up your own mind. Society doesn't force you to do shit. You can do whatever you want, really, so long as you can live with the repercussions.

Blaming women for being a beta bitch isn't going to solve anything, consider the mass majority of men I can guarantee will disagree with you.

There's a reason the first time I'm hearing about this is on Cred Forums. Men don't buy it.

2/2

Maybe you won't take the initiative to look, but that's because you're a beta.

You know, this thread makes me glad that im too much of a cynical cunt to be desired among women.

>Society doesn't force you to do shit. You can do whatever you want, really, so long as you can live with the repercussions.

Except that women don't have to live with the repercussions, idiot.

>you should be a fucking man and make up your own mind
I have. Many other men have. We got together, started talking, and it's how MGTOW came to be as a movement.

Deal with it.

Boo fucking hoo. You don't like it? Become a woman. You may as well since you already lack the fucking balls to be a man.

>Blaming women for being a beta bitch isn't going to solve anything

Oh look, Captain user appears.

>consider the mass majority of men I can guarantee will disagree with you.

You can't guarantee shit, Captain user.

It's not a movement if, at the end of the day, no one really cares but the people in it.

Just sayin.

bunch of insecure virgin faggots

>Like this one guy I knew, Johnny "Chickstuff."
Underrated

>MGTOW sounds like a group for angry virgins

Hi, dyke.

>hehe, you're a beta!
>I know this because you want to protect yourself and your assets, and not waste time dealing with the bullshit most women will invariably put you through
Blue pill/10

>to some guys that ARE females
huh?

I'm plastered, I don't care about the gtfo atm. Participate, but ecslpain

Well said.

it's a bunch of virgins that are so butthurt about never getting laid that they've sworn of women and instead spend their time jacking each other off and pouting.

Divorce rates have actually been going down.
Theres a lot of marriages that fail and shit happens and it can ruin your life but sometimes things actually work out.
My folks have been married for 22 yrs and they were both divorced before they met. But maybe its just people in general these days are kinda shit.
Fuck if I know fuck if I care.

Implying being an angry virgin proves that women aren't toxic parasites.

Women are worthless regardless if they like anyone, they would be fake-sweet hypocritical submissive cunts, if they hated anyone they are fire breathing, moody cunts regardless. If it wasn't for their baby making ability they're evolutionary useless cunts.

>butthurt, virgin mgtow

It is if we 'recruit' more men into following it, and it gains international attention (which it has, such as the Veggivore Men of Japan).

So yeah, it's a 'movement' even if tonight's your first time hearing about it.

lol betas trying to act alpha by sticking together. Too bad actual men aren't listening.

>Texas
>pro women

>not getting married and supporting financially a kid
for mgtow this will never be a problem. it's like a man without a car complaining about gas prices.

MGTOW seeks to help men to stop being manginas.

>beta, alpha, etc
The fact that you actually use Greek letters as designations to determine a man's masculinity suggest you aren't older than at least 20. That, or you're a woman.

>i spend all my time furiously masturbating, crying, and raging about women i'll never get to touch

Yes, MGTOW is great. But beware the subcategory of MGTOW, the TFL's. (True Forced Loneliness.) These men are NOT MGTOW but usually claim to be. Don't let their cynical attitude make you think that they represent the average MGTOW. youtube.com/watch?v=V2gqPUEt2H0

A bunch of beta fags, who can't get laid.
Like everyone on this board.
And especially myself... not even faggots would fuck me.

How about just do what the fuck you wanna do instead of justifying it with this ideology? You don't need to justify not getting married, just don't get married.

Treat women as individuals, not as a scary monster.

Oh no, now they're attacking word choice. This is gonna get interesting.

It's a good counter to feminism. The name fucking sucks though.

>samefagging
it's about losers trying to feel better about themselves. you know what you do if you don't want to marry? DON'T GET MARRIED! that's all. no need for this "women are steeling my penis" faggot conspiracy.

>I actually spend my time engaged in my hobbies and work, not thinking about women.
Some of us don't need the approval of women to validate ourselves. Our lives don't revolve around women.

Meaning some females acknowledge male suffering, agree it's unfair and want to cooperate

>counter to feminism

Because that's what we need. More loud, obnoxious, vaginas screaming at people about their rights.

How the fuck is something that happened in India relevant to anyone here?

nice picture, did you make that one yourself? faggot manlet bitch.

You don't have to get married and have children if you aren't ready, if you're too much of a bitch to stand up to women and say no when they try controlling your life and you let yourself be had its your own fault but to us regulars who know how to deal with shitty women it's not a problem. But it is to you because you're a beta. Your only argument is to divert to your assets (which I doubt you have much of) which you supposedly think women can automatically force you to marry, apparently you think women have to be paid in a prenuptual agreement, which is asinine. You're a beta whiny piece of shit. Enjoy your little men's rights group sitting on the sidelines whining like Donald Trump when his ex wives took him for what he had. Little hands, little dick, little heart. Kill yourself.

Because betas are grasping at straws.

Male SJWs who literally think men are never the cause of divorced and all women are evil.

I mean, replace women with men and you have feminists. Same shit.

Inb4 "xd marriage bro trap xd"

I'm so drunk that I missed the tjere. Thanks for the clarification and cooperation.

tl'dr

From Russia with Love!
metro.co.uk/2016/09/07/russian-women-strip-on-motorway-and-beg-for-money-to-find-a-husband-6113569/

You're welcome, I'll continue to GTFO, you did make a good point

Everyone who calls other people betas.. you realize you are putting pussy on pedestal, using it to elevate yourself and putting other people down. Well, enjoy a life chained by your hormones.

You are not a free man as long as you think the amount of pussy you are getting determines your worth.

You're gonna get that regardless. Feminism isn't going away. Someone has to fight back against the hypocritical aspects of feminism or it's only going to get worse for men.

No one said "blame men" you fucking virgin. You're blaming feminism on something it had nothing to do with because you're afraid to get into a bad relationship.

I do treat them as individuals; I don't care/obsess about other men, so why would I give a shit about women?

There's a way to do that without "WOMEN R EVIL"

It's called being an adult

Thanks Kohn Stewart

No one but the beta MGTOW said anything about pussy pedestals.

We're calling you betas because you're whiny sub-men who can't stand chads not carrying them.

$(this)

Where and how would a chad 'carry' us?

nah son. gave me tje explaination i wanted. have a good one.

Lose thr 9gag watermark for fuck's sake

The always reality is woman need men more than men need woman.
And that scares them.

Biologically speaking, we live, we age, we die. Having children is what makes our species continue. Having children is expanding your own life, if you're not reproducing that's okay though. We don't want your autistic grandchildren mating with ours.

No. You are saying, I'm getting laid and you are not therefor I am worth more. Enjoy your life as a slave.

Exactly. But being an adult doesn't mean staying silent. MGTOW raises some important points and it's good to discuss them.

>speaking of slaves

Pretty sure we equally need eachother... you know, procreating and stuff that keeps our species going.

Financially? Unlikely. Wife makes more money than me. In fact, most women around here make more money than the men. No one complains because our masculinity isn't in question.

Every state and country is pro woman. Including India and Iran.

Sounds dumb if you do the crime you pay the time. You get someone pregnant you take care of your kid. Sounds like a betas way out

replace need with want. thats what he meant.

You speak young impressionable men to set a standard that saves them from today's loose sexualized society. Today talking sensible about sex to twenty somethings is like talking directly to said genitalia. I'm afraid this movement tends to breed hate and a general attitude directly opposite of what we as humans are wired to feel towards a lover. You forget, the majority of marriages in today's world are successful. Two people can actually have sex with each other and like each other at the same time!!!!! IMAGINE That Shit! Unfortunately, you forget to mention, don't hate the player, hate the game..... It equates. Smh. Perhaps this project could promote morals, standards, personal growth of two people, rather than the obvious negative view on the value of what a woman is supposed to mean to a man.... Rather than just a place to blow his load for the night..... Smh. Kind of a loser move.

India is like any other country: Full of gynocentrism and oppressed men.

If slavery involves getting laid and not once ever experiencing the issues that you're throwing around because I only date people who are balanced?

Sure, I'll take slavery over being a shriveled-dick little man with a superiority complex anyday.

>learn2greentext
you know those fat, ugly women who always complain about fat shaming and men not being able to "handle a real woman"? that's mgtow, that's the female version of mgtow. maybe you should get together.

i already spend my time with my hobbies and work, but i'm not building a tree house to host clubs with a bunch of faggots.

you say you don't spend your time thinking about women, but you joined an organization who constantly bitch and moan about how they're oppressed by women. you need an organization to hold your dick while you piss, just to make you think you're not thinking of women, while you so obviously do.

have this: a pic of a woman in a position you're familiar with

divorce rate in the Us is 40 to 50 percent. thats barely most man. and that ignores the ones that are 'successful' but incredibly unhappy.

>omg woman said women gunna enslave men it's a consporacy
Kill yourself

>You're blaming feminism on something it had nothing to do with

Feminism has nothing to do with the state of relationships and with the state of modern women.

Sure thing, retard.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts, good on ya user, I appreciate and like ya.

>I mean, replace women with men and you have feminists. Same shit.

>Because that's what we need. More loud, obnoxious, vaginas screaming at people about their rights.

That's MRAs not MGTOWs.

Feminism claims to be about equality, but it's obvious that they're only interested in addressing areas in which women are treated unfairly. For the most part, women who label themselves "feminists" don't give a shit about areas in which men are treated unfairly. They don't care that:
>only men have to register for the draft
>men are expected to pay the majority of the bills
>men are expected to be the protector
>etc
In fact, many women would prefer to keep it this way while taking full advantage of the increased education, pay, and career opportunities that they have gained through the feminist movement.

Well i think its a good answer to feminism. Unlike hardlune mras they dont reapond to sexism with sexism, they just tell the women no. They try to make a reality wherr they can oppress men and mgtow is just opting out and taking away their power

Could have fooled me because... Here you are!

No shit. It might not have all been black guys but about 2/3 of the guys I went to highschool & college with are now fucked over divorcees.

The few I can think of that are still married are completely whipped or total cucks.

/thread

Shit I thought it was just me man.

Whew...

Not every bitch is crazy
Women in general are strange and super emotional about shit. Men are to but not to the same level. We bury our emotions deep until it kills us. Which is always fun.
Sometimes I envy fags. You can just bro out and get shit done.

>We're calling you betas

You are calling MGTOWs betas because you're insecure.

Attempt to understand what? That femanons have destroyed shit?

D-don't you know? Only chads have a valid opinion on women.

If that's what you faggots need to tell yourselves in order to facilitate the idea that you're right, go ahead.

You're wrong, of course. Men don't respect you, women don't respect you. But you can believe you're right and that's all that matters.

>Make liberal ideas of equality prominent and authoritive in campuses across the western world
>Promote tthe arts and humanities as being 'very smart' and important
>Nonenglish speakers will attempt and fail the humanities courses because they don't have the necessary language skills
>Allow the useful idiots to kick up a stink about 'institutional racism' and 'patriarchy' making courses too hard for the browns
>Say 'Oh well guess we have to make the courses easier and more accessible to nonenglish speakers', and then do as much.
>You now own a completely legal and legitimised diploma mill where you can charge 100k+ to babysit manchildren and give them busy work
>Anyone who calls you out is a racist misogynist homophobe

Kmsl, I'm beginning to think my grandparents where the last of the last....

..that only men pay taxes while women don't even contribute anything aside from sex.

No misaginist here, but of all, and I mean around twi dozen,ALL but one marriage ended in divorce. People really do require time apart.

>Men don't respect you

A huge section of men is already MGTOW, retard.

>Sometimes I envy fags.
and there we have the essence of mgtow

Get your tinfoil hats, it's gonna be a long night.

2/2

You're confused. They're not men, they're manlets with a superiority complex. Men don't respect you because you're not men. You're merely male.

Sorry, little one.

>facts and stats
>tinfoil

Yup, you got BTFO, roastie.

OK I'll be a naive faggot: I'm wondering if there isn't a way to improve some of this though?
Consider how feminism memes have become mainstream, feminist bullshit has really taken off... what if we pushed for what we wanted in the same way using their own tumblrfag framing methods? Would it be worth it? Just as an idea:

>"We don't want to participate in this cruel system that oppresses us"
>"We need more reproductive rights when it comes to controlling what happens to our sperm and the offspring it produces"
>"We need to end the disgusting practice of mutilating newborn males"
>"Recognize male rape and male-victim domestic abuse as serious issues"

Please tell me how retarded this idea is on a scale of 1/yes, I'm curious.

>only men pay taxes
>mfw you're buying that crap

>Facts
>Posts with no sources

Keep on keeping on.

Poor triggered cunt

Kek

I understand where you're coming from. But at least admit that there are some things withing the movement that could be jettisoned. there are some topics i've encountered that fall apart under scrutiny. It can still be a good movement that has a few downfalls that look like feminism on the other side of hte spectrum

kek it's okay user. We didn't think you were men before this, so nothing has changes.

like most internet ideological movements, it has a basis in legitimate complaint, but it's been taken over by fringe undesirables and turned into something that nobody wants to publicly affiliate with.

>mfw this nigger is too stupid to decipher the info given

Seriously? That's what you thought the article was saying? You are literally retarded.

>Consider how feminism memes have become mainstream, feminist bullshit has really taken off... what if we pushed for what we wanted in the same way using their own tumblrfag framing methods? Would it be worth it?

Exactly. Trying to behave sensible and not annoying is what destroyed the men's rights movement. They haven't achieved shit in 100 years.

Women initiate 70% of divorces.
Number 1 reason for divorce?
Lack of communication.
Number 2?
FINANCES

>But at least admit that there are some things withing the movement

MGTOW is not a movement.

>facts and stats

Men typically take higher paying jobs that require more skill or that are dangerous. So the more you make the more you get taxed.
That study wasn't very surprising at all.

this post is on point. I criticize mgtow when they make a point that isn't logically valid, but yea your img makes some good points

Ok... That's New Zealand though. I have no idea what the gender wage gap is there or how much of a presence the feminist movement has there. US data would make a much better point.

>but it's been taken over by fringe undesirables and turned into something that nobody wants to publicly affiliate with.

And yet feminists win win win like never before. Nearly all governments are now in the hand of feminists. The whole UN signed feminists pledges.

Roastie confirmed.

pic related: mgtow

How do we make them care, so these things can change?

They raise fair points. Although I've checked their forums a bit, it doen't sound like MGTOW but sounds like a bunch of bitter betas.

>being this butthurt
wtf is a roastie? is that some mgtow lingo or something?

The only way to counter feminism is MGTOW and anti-women attacks.

40, 50per,,, it's whatever. Hey! If no on gets married, then no one can get divorced, gooooo MGTOW. Ha. But seriously folks,,,, standards, morals.... I'm new, please excuse me!!

The outside world is not as "feminist" as you seem to believe it is. In the US alone less than 15% of the population are willing to label themselves as feminists in the current third-wave and genderpolitics sense of the word.

Well done faganon, you have successfully shown just how low on the intellectual totem pole you are. God speed you glorious retard.

>pic related
>it's you

Make an educated guess, cunt.

But it is user. Doing this is doing the same thing that feminists do when confronted with the same inconsistencies within their cultural movement. They try to get things done, so does mgtow - not though legislation, but through social programming.

I agree with the vast majority of what mgtow ideology states. there are only a few problems with it that I choose to ignore, on account of the fact that they are logically inconsistent.Watch the videos, listen to the narrative and investigate for yourself, youll find what is applicable to reality and what isnt. It can be flawed but good.

I asked my HR department what a certain job played at my company. They told me what the starting pay was. I asked if that was for a man or a woman. They looked at me funny and said for both.
I said I thought there was a wage gap between men and woman.

>sounds like a bunch of bitter betas.
that's mgtow for you. mgtow are all the fedora white knights who finally gave up and are now trying to be cynical, gloomy, and cool.

Don't forget the meth habit Adolf

>The outside world is not as "feminist" as you seem to believe it is.

Retard detected.

Any time you're in a discussion about gender equality, bring these topics up. And make sure these principles are applied to your own personal relationships. If she isn't down with true equality, ditch her and move on.

>In the US alone less than 15% of the population are willing to label themselves as feminists

Wow, you don't say.

essentially feminism for men.

>But it is user.

No, it's not.

The entire gender equality movement is retarded and a fucking nonissue not worth the minimal amount of thought these idiots put into conceptualizing the idea.

This includes MGTOW, Feminism, gender studies, MRA, etc.

All people are equally stupid.

They eventually leave each other,,,, which gets polled. Point.... People actually love each other!

>essentially feminism for men.

No, that's MRA

M8. stop. feminism does the same thing with 'everyone who believes in equality is feminist'. It's a movement. By and large, a good one, that I agree with. but it does have flaws.

>puts MGTOW in the same basket as feminism and MRAs

Seriously, why are you here if you lack even a basic understanding of the ideas being discussed?

I agree with you that it's possible for couples to actually love each other. 'most' is the only thing I was disputing

MGTOW is feminism for Men, it honestly makes sense if you have been burned, or know people who have, to be cautious. But some MGTOW really genuinely think the opposite sex as a whole are the enemy. Which is fucking stupid. Same goes for feminism. Feminists and MGTOW are two sides of the same ideology. the difference is MGTOW was created to react to feminism.

damn, you ousted me. ok, i'm sorry, i'll join your no cooties tree house club. do we get newspaper hats? i want to be named blaster, symbolizing how my dick is like really huge and not super tiny at all.

what is our agenda tomorrow? i suggest we go and look at the cheerleaders while we talk about how they're all whores who will never get such prime male specimens that we are.

>feminism does the same thing with 'everyone who believes in equality is feminist

Which is true.

That video is weird. Basically she wants to just fuck whoever she wants and go where ever she wants and be alone. Okay. She chose to be alone. Any woman who chooses to be alone can be alone, and if I find a wonderful woman younger or older who isn't her when she changes her mind thats not my problem, and I don't say fuck women as a result of my choice.

Not yr words I guess,,,same sentiment. I just discovered this land...

I think he means to say that identity politics is a pollutant period. It doesnt matter which one is more valid, the basis for both detracts from meaningful political conversation

>But some MGTOW really genuinely think the opposite sex as a whole are the enemy. Which is fucking stupid

No, which is fucking true.

Calm down sweetheart, we're not your eating disorder

really? that's your attempt at insulting me? calling me roastbeef? i'm like really hurt and stuff. i'm going to lay down and cry now, that shit cut deep.

Do you always spout such contrived nonsense when you have nothing useful to say?

From the OP:
>MGTOW reject culturally imposed sexual stereotypes, roles, prejudiced laws and negative attitudes towards men

Replace "MGTOW" with feminists, and "men" with women, and the sentence still works.

It's the male equivalent of feminism, you drooling idiot.

some of your shit maymay images contain facts and are fine. this one is a jumbled mess of clusterfuck assumptions and opinions with nothing to back it up and you should probably delete it from your misogyny folder.

>the majority of marriages in today's world are successful
Sorry, please try again.

>Replace "MGTOW" with feminists, and "men" with women, and the sentence still works.

No, it doesn't. Feminists women (aka 99.9% of women) don't reject being protected by daddy government or men.

kek'd. you are so fucking tragic it's hilarious. all these homoerotic insults. what a fucking faggot you are.

there's a name for this logical fallacy that escapes me, but either way you're basically assuming that your average joe off the street doesn't know the difference between actual equality and privilege masquerading as equality, and you're wrong.

Not for long.

Yes. Which is exactly what I mean. Both ideologies practice this. I don't like it wherever it happens. Mgtow is more right, but the practice is of flaw erasure and 'everyone who x is a' is wrong.

In concept it's good but it attracts men who hate women who muddy the waters in the same way feminism attracts women who hate men who muddy the waters. If you go onto youtube and you search MGTOW you can find videos of men in their mid to late 40's bitching about how no women ever wanted them and they "went their own ways" and you can just feel the bitterness.

Personally I like the MGTOW idea. At its core, its essentially self ownership, and taking responsibility for yourself. I adhere to parts of it. Mainly no kids, or no living together. I will never get married. the kids, or living together part is due to needing to find an appropriate person. I More follow my own brand of it, as in Actually going and doing what i want, and not seeking approval from anyone else. Its not giving a fuck what others think, and trying to improve myself everyday of my life. I work out, and i take care of myself, and Pursue Knowledge of things, and wealth, for the sake of having said things. i don't wanna share it, or anything else. Its just for my sake, essentially, me being for myself, and no one else.

are you saying i don't get to play in your tree house? ;_;

Except a person who is only MGTOW doesn't go to rallies and protests. They don't scream about "equal rights" or how they are "oppressed. A person who is simply a MGTOW just lives their life without the shackles a female brings. They understand the disadvantages of being a man but they don't get in your face and cry about it.

The beauty of self appreciation is that you need not another person to like, respect, or compliment you to feel good about yourself or know your self worth.

Good luck though

its the boys club. No queers, gurls or wymmin allowed.

You think my comment was homoerotic? Then you sling "faggot" out there with supreme comfort

Maybe you should explain how you pulled homoerotica out of nowhere.
Do you often see homoerotica in the comment and actions of the people around you?
Why would someone wallow in so much homoerotica voluntarily?

These are the questions you need to ask yourself neighbour

I think it's good on paper, but I practice, it often devolves into little more than a circlejerk about hating women because they're women.

Who here is going to see milo at yale? Native american garb ftw

Is MGTOW like a club for cool kids? I knew a kid growing up who made a club like that. Invited all his friends, and they crowned themselves the cool kids.

Great idea, until they brought it out to the general public. See, the problem with this idea is that while they might think theyre the cool kids, no one else agrees.

Do you see what I'm getting at here?

MGTOWs don't represent men just because you say you do. You represent yourselves as the spineless little faggots you are.

Like what you see in this thread, the minute you try to go public everyone REALLY disagrees with you.

*in practice

It gave me a confidence boost, but i refrain from ID Politicking anyway

That's right fatty, you're not allowed

Wanna hear MGTOW jokes? Womens rights! HAHAHAHAHAH
Fuck her and leave her, she thought you loved her. lol stupid cunt.
Oh you are pregnant, that's disgusting you fat bitch!

So salty. Why business is it of yours what other people do or do not do?

If you genuinely believe this, kill yourself.

I'm pretty vehemently against the entire gender identity politics horseshit, both men and women who claim that society discriminates against them because of their gender, but the fact that I'm still more educated on the matter than you is fucking hilarious.

Educate yourself before you pick a side, maybe.
It has the advantage of making you not look like a complete fucking idiot when questioned about your beliefs, instead of just spouting shit you found on the internet.

If you're such a shithot alpha, what are you doing here? Bullshit.

I mean they kind of do. they just don't have the platform and media backing that feminism does, you know?

It's less logically flawed, but whether that's a result of the movement itself or the fact that it hasn't had any attention yet isn't clear just yet.

thats right nigger, you aren't allowed either. Only those who identify as an Attack helicopter who shoots hellfire missiles at SJW are allowed.
This is the Kewl Kids Klub

Why do people keep posting this. Is it to make me sad? Let me dream god dammit.

>Is MGTOW like a club for cool kids? I knew a kid growing up who made a club like that. Invited all his friends, and they crowned themselves the cool kids.

>Great idea, until they brought it out to the general public. See, the problem with this idea is that while they might think theyre the cool kids, no one else agrees.

Aww that's cute, so you care what people think about? That's sad, you should try and man up a little.

>Do you see what I'm getting at here?

Yes, you're a diaper wearing man-child that can't think for himself.

>MGTOWs don't represent men just because you say you do. You represent yourselves as the spineless little faggots you are.

Nobody said MGTOW represents all men, they represent themselves and other MGTOW.

>Like what you see in this thread, the minute you try to go public everyone REALLY disagrees with you.

Apparently you have bad eyesight or you simply do not wish to internalize any opinions but those that align with your own, but several people here seems to agree with MGTOW.

Continue being a sheepanon.

Android Waifus? Perfect. No more nagging from women. I do hate how women nag. most annoying attribute ever.

Yes, I post it to make you sad.

Could it be countered through similar methods though? I didn't necessarily imply they wouldn't be annoying or sensible, just get more media out... create and spread more memes, start with easily definable and non-threatening causes (ending non-voluntary circumcision, for example.) and get our foot in the door for working on bigger issues such as the fucked up legal system, alimony, etc. Just work at it over years, building up memes and media that communicates the issue well. Infiltrate shitty clickbait/buzzfeed garbage sites, start active blogs, just get shit out there. Persistence over time: arouse curiosity, create sympathizers, get support, spread awareness, make things change?

Well congratulations. It worked.

Maybe people need to put more effort into choosing with whom they invest the rest of their lives.
Or maybe everyone needs to grow up a little and learn what real love is for themselves

Nobody is perfect, but you need to love what you don't like about your significant other as much as you love the stuff you like

>its the boys club. No queers, gurls or wymmin allowed.

Again, nobody said this. I have friends who are girls, a mother, and a sister. I'm just not giving any money to some fake cunt.

So many asshurt bois in here. Cum on over, MGTOW is a haven for secretly gay men, who want to be women

Yeah i know, im fuckin around anyway, i am a MGTOW brah. The shitposting is real, lol

The weird part is that, in my experience, most men are pretty reasonable and laid-back. I always wonder if men who follow this movement have just never been properly encouraged/supported/cared about by women willing to invest time and effort in their happiness.

THEY WERE

Fuck you

...One of the things that tipped me off to the fake MGTOW movement was the nature of the problems and complaints men had about women. It was confirmed once I started hearing concepts like "Incel" and "TFL." And though you could not "totally" confirm as they hid behind avatars of 17th century philosophers, medieval knights, and anime characters (though I'm guilty of that), you could just tell they were men who did not keep themselves in shape, were not attractive, and instead of doing something about it, rather take the easy route and (just like feminists) shame and lecture women for "liking the bad boy alpha with muscles, money, and a motorcycle."....

MGTOW= Removal of the power of pussy

It makes the women see their real worth and makes their SIMPs question what and where they place value

If it makes you feel better, keep in mind that men revolt. Women just agitate. If men as a group turned their back on them then no one, government included, could do shit about it without men getting together and fucking shit up.
Chicks don't really factor in when you look at the grand scheme of civilization.

Its more the ID politic part. Feminism is only cancer when you put the Identity politics into play. If you just support equal rights, than thats fine. but feminism is like a religious Cult, and unfortunately, some other mgtows are getting to that point.

Fap to anime and porn. Ignore bitches