Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5qKNlcUwKs
strawpoll.me/11248578
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

timestamp that shit or gtfo

my waifu is better than you

Hang on .-.

Tfw that is a face pic

Draw this meme on your tits, fill your fuckhole with fish and when you vomit out of disgust color his skin of his glorious reddish tone.

I'm Rick, the new meme.

This guy knows what's up

hanging on

get down with the thiccness

Hey I'm bored too, you should show me your butt hole to alleviate boredom. Also college sucks

SHOW FEET

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5qKNlcUwKs

Do it

That asian girl has no tits or ass /thic

Op has made like 5 of these threads already. Fuck off dude.

This is my first one unless someone else is posting my pics

still waiting for your timestamp shit

Arin who?

You got kik?

Ogf w the emojiz

There

Nice

No kik?

hey, what are you doing on Cred Forums?

I mostly use snap

Whats ur snapchat?

Take off your shirt

Well, what is it?

Bored I go on here sometimes and my snap is dry right now since I haven't been on in awhile, I sell nudes to some guys and just talk to others on there. It's easy money and interesting.

Collegegrad981

Its my birthday today, can you write "Happy birthday Riz!" on your tits?

This is an open invite to add I assume

Eh, sure why not hang on

Better get some tits out with that time stamp. If you're here you should already know the drill.

Sure, I add everyone

(not entirely sure if I'm actually speaking to you, might be a troll) But that makes sense. I know if I was a chick I'd probably do the same. Unfortunately I'm just a skinny kid.

How much do you make?

I agree with user here

Blurry pic sorry

damn, you are smoking hot OP

We need more op!

Better pic would be appreciated

It's nice and depends on the person and what they ask for I take requests and do videos. I get a lot of requests for skype shows, but I don't do those because I have a boyfriend and I don't want my family seeing my face in any of these and finding me online.

write tits or pussy "wns"

Are the nudes that you sell this blurry?

Write on? I've never done nudes for free, but I'll write it on my chest if that works

Nope, usually they are snapchat videos

could your write 'matt' on your chest op, pretty please?

Can you just show your tits already OP?

Sure

What's your snapchat bby

My chest is going to be very red by the end of this from wiping off all this sharpie, I think it's hard to see bc it is grey. But I'm not changing colors because it comes off pretty easily.

Collegegrad981

I don't post nudes, I only accept snapcash for them, sorry

what a boring slut

Give yourself a wedgie

People pay when you don't show everything, it's business.

please OP?

great now pusy

Im bored too... wtf is up?

OBEY SATAN

Nice satan

Satanic trips demands it

Sure

Show us your panties

I'd have to put some on tbh

based OP

Show us a vagina

could we get a tease of your ass?

haha thats crazy wyd tho

more like penis

I'd love it if u could take a live bass and slowly insert it into your obviously overused vag. Let that bitch flap around for a couple mins I bet you will enjoy it.

do you have a cock?

Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better.’

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually, I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately, I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

Can someone please slap this bitch

.. could you write danny?
Somewhere creative
Sunrise me

Hi qt

Sure I'll put on some underwear

Please show that tight little pussy

SUPRIZE* me

Shows your toes

u mean boipussy?

I've only let one guy ever have sex with me and I'm still with him. Pics don't mean a thing to me.

Pretty sure that wouldn't sell very well

Tits?

Nah i'm down

OP show us ur boipussy plz

I'd give up my first born son for u to take off ur shirt
...and bra

pics of both stages?

Yah yeah yes ya zP

take a pic of the bottom and top of your feet?

strawpoll.me/11248578

?

?

marker in the pooper

Fuck jennifer lawrence

Luckily you only have to pay if that's what you want

Write "OP is a faget" on a cucumber and then stick it up your pussy

damn, how much do you charge for nudes on snapcash?

Nopity nope nope also I couldn't fit a cucumber

Nopity nope nope because you don't have a pussy you copypasta faggot. GTFO

Thats an amazing ass, i can smell the farts from here yummy

Show pussy op

Thats an amazing idea zP

Copypasta/ I don't think that word means what you think it means and my customers would beg to differ :^)

Nigga wtf

Just keepin it trill

> implying clothed tits counts
what do you think this is?

Middle finger in cunt or stfu

She sells nudes you fags honestly think she's gonna show us anything other then PG- 13 shit? 404 this slut

Customers? So ur a hooker

I don't post nudes I only send them for $

Lol /B. Who the fuck is this dumbass?

do you do anything other than snapcash?

It's selling nudes, I don't have sex with them. Sexting and sex are different.

Wrong place bitch. Fuck off

A slut

I've done paypal before too

Do you do gtfo?

Private school is expensive isn't u hoe

Yet people from here have added me and paid, I'll do what I want

New copypasta?

BUTTERFACE ALERT PREPARE YOUR BARF BAGS

looks like u went to no school

Sure they have. ..

How about one nip and ill give it some consideration,

how much are we talking?

That was so clever wow :^) good one

Yeah sure they did. I bet doing what you want is the reason you don't have a proper education or job

Is that a no?

any chance we could get a pic of you with your bra off? you could cover nips with your arms

For requests yes

Write "Trump 2016" on your chest

Yeah we need to know u serious

I'm in school and have a job while I'm 19, this just gives me more cash

Dubs you gotta do it bitch

Pole dancing isn't a proper job you dumb bitch

Trips gotta do it

Damn son

obey dubs

Waitressing is considering I take home a couple hundred in tips a night fag

Reroll then lol.

OP did you really think you can come on my /b without showing tits and expect to get off easy? GTFO already

so we're good to add you on snapchat??

That's cleavage not tits you cunt.

People get so mad when you don't post your tits for free lol

By tips you mean you blow random guys at work? Fucking slut

Obey dub u hundred in singles dollas bih

Yeah sure I add whoever

Post ur snapchat name

Why are you wearing a schoolgirl outfit. Regardless it looks nice

Actually I've gotten people fired for flirting with me before, fag. The only person that gets head is my boyfriend.

Do you only snap people who pay you? I dont just mean nudes

It's collegegrad981

So ur gay

No I snap and talk to whoever if I have time to get back to everyone

Ah so now u know this bih is a faggit, no girl would use tht

You make me prefer women does that count as being gay?

I'm sure your bf gets a lot of head from the faggots he hangs out with. Fired for flirting with you and here you are asking guys to pay to see your fake tits?

Listen, you're a filthy little whore and you know it. Stop lying to yourself.

Idk, I have a lot of stuff like that. Including a maid outfit and a nurse one.

Butthurt nigga hi :^)

I bet ur bf gets head from a bunch of other guys, ur not special zP

Desperate virgin hi

You sure like to talk about dudes having sex when a girl won't flash her tits at you for free :^) remind me what a charming gentleman you are?

Faggit ass 12 yr old with carrot up ur ass boi :^)

Actually that was op, make up your mind geeze

Does your bf know what you do and how does he feel about it or do you not care?

Just on nip plz im trying to wank to u rn zP

Lol who the fuck would want to be charming to a slut that tries making money out of sexual favors?

Also my tits are real, my mom has an f cup naturally

could we see your legs OP?

Niggah aint paying her bills so she gots to post nips

Ah fuck I'm sorry.

Gaping pussy whore hi

They're pictures calm down lel butthurt

What cup are you? Pussy type?

One nip zP

Again I've only had sex with my bf and my pussy is tight :^) but nice try

Now I wanna see your mom although you probably won't

I like how you defended your tits but you're not denying you're a dirty slut. And let's see your mom's tits then

Hm thats weird, are you maybe not getting them or are you just getting a fuckton of snaps right now? Also do a pic of you bent over.

LEL?? Are you fucking kidding me? Please GTFO already

Pretty sure only having sex with one guy already spoke for that and you still get nothing lol

A pic of ur mom rn and ill believe this bs

I have a lot to open but I'll get to yours too

I just want you to gtfo you dumb bitch. I don't want your nudes even if you paid me to accept them. Don't think every faggot in here is a lonely virgin

Hmm no :^) how about you gtfo

Whatever. This whore and her thread are useless. You fags need to leave before she cons you out of your money. I'm out

U might not but i wanna see her moms f cups zP

You just asked, you're too funny

Nah. You're the stupid bitch who doesn't belong here, not me. I'm just a regular fag on Cred Forums

Tru

Damn it fag learn to read. Her mom's tits not hers

Post ur moms tits

Mom tits

He kind of knows, he thinks it's hot, but I feel weird telling him all of the time

Mommies titties or gtfo

OP post more pics

Honest question: Do you feel insecure about your face and that's the reason you only post body pics?

Nope to both :^) you don't get shit you might as well leave my thread and do something productive

Ur mom needs to hop on, im trying to see nice tits

Moms titties

No, I post them when I send to my boyfriend or people in the past. But online it's too risky since half of everyone saves my snaps I don't want them linked to me and my family seeing that.

Do something productive. Kek. Snapchat whore telling someone else to do something productive. Oh my lord

>he thinks it's hot
The cuck meme is real, I'm a little disappointed he isn't trying to keep such a fine looking body to himself although he doesn't own you so you can do whatever

Mum tits

what do u thinkof 5 inch dicks?

MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT

That's too bad, you won't get any tits :^)

He does also get extremely jealous which is weird. Idk.

5 dollars rn if u tell me if ur father fondles u,

Learn from the princess and up your game bitch. You're lucky to have a handful of teenie wankers paying for your garbage

Shoe on head

Post more pics in the maid outfit

You are into some weird stuff

Hehe

Yes i am but whatever tickles our pickles right? So the answer zP

That girl is gonna be lucky to get a job with that rep :^) also her face and tits for free no thank you I'm planning on going to med school

She has amazing tits id give $25 for that pick, now only if op would post one nip i would pay for one smh zP

You don't know shit do you?

As janitor? Have you applied?

Med school my ass u gold digging bih

Fuck yeah she does

Actually, I'm smart :^) that's how I know how to make money

She needs her own thread fuck the op she aint posting shi

God damn, whats her snap?

Selling nudes yeah real start fuck lord

You would pay for something you've already seen and got for free lol?

Hahaha holy fuck you should be a cmedian

OP, ignore the hate. As long as your bf is cool with it, there's nothing wrong with making a bit of extra cash. Win win situation.

Fr im trying to fuck with tht

Unicorn faggit

Look up lilherblover

cry moar

People pay for new content you dumbass. And you said you were smart

Good luck Cred Forumsro. Hope OP gives you a free blowjob. 4chin is with you

Sure will fuck op Lilherblover all the way zP,

Hay caramba

And she got friends too

OPs got nothing on this princess

I have a gf and bf that I actually cam with lol, and I won't post tits for free. That's for cheap guys that want a free fap.

Like I said, you don't know shit. She doesn't post for free. Have fun with the $20 you make a week

You won't even post face, guys are wondering if you yourself are a guy and you expect people to just start paying you? Learn some sales & marketing tricks bitch

I'm betting you didn't pay for that lol

Or at least show pussy to prove you're not a man

I only do for money and I've had people pay so obv it works for me. The only people wondering that are mad that I don't post tits on Cred Forums.

I also didn't pay for this but chances are I'd cough up cash for her rather than your substandard shots

You must be new here

I haven't posted anything I would sell or have sold and most of mine are full videos so idc

Keep on telling yourself that

Shit this bitch should pay me. I think I just found her a dozen new followers

Burn her/him at the at the stake!

Okay lol. I still got 100 plus adds from this post alone.

But not a nickel from one of them zD

See this

Don't be mean user. She probably made $5

Just out of curiosity how'd u find out about this babe

Fuck no zD

Would you mind writing "Love ya Aaron" on your ass or chest?

The internets, new friend.

And OP, keep it up. One day maybe you'll make enough money to invest in a toy too

Mf is trying to send it to his homies like i fuckin this bih zD lol

Get a real gf you fagit

Tubbs please

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

I have a boyfriend ya cunt.

Actually $40 so far and I've only been on for a little while and sent a few pics. One on accident to like half my friendslist which is adding up to a lot now :^)

OK OP... so these faggots on Cred Forums can be real jackasses but would it do any damage for you to post just one tit/pussy pic? That'll just draw more follows to you. Right now guys probably thinking they won't get much shit following you

I'm sorry. You should have said that earlier

Now i believe its a chick, dumbass bih zD

Do you like to fuck black guys?

S E L F D E N I A L

Of course she does, she'll fuck anything for a nickel

I might, I'm still pretty new to camming since I just started a little bit ago. But it seems like putting out free content is dumb.

Is it just any cash amount and you send nudes? Or do you have a going rate?

Damn bruh dis bitch x100 hotter than OP faggot ass

Pretty sure I've only had sex with my bf, but yeah no I'm not racist

You know you ain't wasting your money on this sexy little cunt

Yeah of course since she gots a dick between her legs

I mean its basically a trial type of thing in a way that clothed pics cant really pull off, since its the actual nudity that is s large part of the allure

Jethus Cwithe!!

You've never even seen my tits or face lol, and I don't post everything like that girl

Heheheheheheheh

I'd slam that from here to the pakistan mtns

How did someone already save a pic from snap fr

Like that other faggot said, it's like marketing. You have to advertise something. And with an industry so saturated, bra and butt pics just won't cut it anymore. Rn it's like you're rejecting potential clients and that's never good for business.

Sure, I admit. I'd want to see a teaser of the goods before I buy into it but hey that's how it usually works.

Why would I want to see your tits when I can look at hers? Now fuck off cunt

Favorite panties please?

Post more!

Mine are bigger, hers are free idc if you don't, other people do~

Bih still didnt show shit, not worth more then a dollar

You seriously look too good in that outfit

I didn't sell that pic I sent it to half my list bro

U dont show ur tits when we pay wtf, fraud ass bih

What a coincidence. I'm Pakistani and when you slam that pussy my way I'd slam it back to you and we can get a game of pussy ping pong going and you can get a whif of my unwashed Pakistani cock you lucky faggot

You're a whore. That's all.

Yeah I do

this is a lilherblover thread post some free tits or fuck outta heree

Well she's a hell lot prettier than you and she's not some stuck up bitch like you either

Well too bad cuz im hitting raw- aids come yo way

K, although I'm pretty sure that's the point

Alright guys, form a single file line. The faggot count is already beyond the maximum occupancy.

Faggit

You can't even see my face and I'm not stuck up if you aren't a douche

send out another snap to your list like that one, people are losing interest

Can u write "[B]Horseman" on ur tits?

No I mean an actual whore.

Rather than wasting our time with OP trying to rip us off let's get some proper wank material in here

But we dont know if ur 21 or 50 so face is kinda important

She's so much hotter anyway

If I don't get back to your snap right away it's because it got buried RIP but I'll get to it eventually tonight

Fr

You are dumber than I thought. You're the one trying to get money and you're acting like some fucking celebrity cunt. You can say all you want about how pretty you are but fact is you can't prove shit. Now fuck off and let us masturbate to that sexy blonde on the other pics

Shut the fuck up whore

U cant best that blonde babe, her face and body are hot- ur only ur pussy compare OH WAIT u wont post that will smh

She will never be as hot as the blonde

Lilherblover ftw, fill her with cum anyday over this op bitch

She's the real deal. OP is just a faggot wannabe

Stfu whore. You're just another set of tits and a pussy. That's even if you have a pussy... I don't know why you think that you're special or anything like that, 'selling' your pictures and videos. There are millions of others out there. Now stop being a little snobby slut and gtfo.

You can't even see my face smh lol y'all are broke and want a free fap

Jokes on you bitch. You're just as broke as us that's why you whoring yourself out

Ok lel

We havent seen ur face because u wont show it u butterfaced bitch

Orr you can gtfo my thread lol I never said selling pics is special

Well thank god for that. Now someone post more of that blonde

>OK faggots you all know the rules. There's no he or she on the internet op is just an attention whore. You faggots know better than this. Title or gtfo. You given this 2 dollar whore to much attention and time. SAGE

-1 for using lel

I explained it as someone already screenshotted something from my snap :^) lol but okay

You have literally got to be retarded to believe you wont get more viewers / paying customers by refusing to show the goods for free advertisement.

Ask yourself how does the porn industry make money if there's free porn sites?

You're a whore. That's literally all you are.

Have you ever heard the term 'Nigger Rich'?

It's hard to look up pics of money

zP to Sage, understood