My gay boss just sent me this asking me to fuck him raw. i am a complete virgin...

my gay boss just sent me this asking me to fuck him raw. i am a complete virgin. should i go for it or wait for my chance at a girl?

do it faggot

If you're straight I wouldn't advise it

Ask for a raise first. If you're gonna be a faggot might as well make money of it.

if ur gay then yes if ur not gay then dont

Clearly sexual harassment. Sue the company for a shit-ton of money. Bitches will flock to you like kids to a candy store

Im a trap but if he is your boss its ptobably just a fling and he doesnt know what he is doing

>casually adding in that im a trap

Report/Sue for sexual harassment, or at least threaten to == $$$ -> (You)

i am straight but idk. his ass looks a bit fuckable.

i just started last week. cant get raise yet.

don't give a shit if real or not
i love man ass

pics please? ;)

Bitch! don't make excuses ask for cash you filthy man whore. Money up front first.

If you have to ask, then you're a least a little gay, bro.
Seriously, I'm in my early 20s and still a virgin (gonna be a high wizard specialized in phallomancy when I hit 30), but it's partly because apparently I attract really, really fat girls. I've turned down 3 in my life, and it would've been easy pussy.
Virginity isn't that big a deal to get worked up over. I haven't cared since I was 16.
And no, I'm not fat or ugly. Well, not when I was getting hit on, I wasn't fat. Put on a bit of weight recently, but I've also been 136lbs @ 6', so ...

o-ok i guess...

Yeah, if you're down for dudes in any way, gay or bi.
As long as you don't think it'll hurt your professional standings.

Holy shit yes this is your chance OP

Lol just started last week cant get a raise yet but youll be down to fuck your gay boss...take a moment and try your best to rethink this...

You're clearly fucking gay you fucking faggot. Any straight person wouldn't consider fucking a man, unless there was something greater in return.

Go on...

Do it

post pic like OP you slut

If you're going to fuck him I definitely wouldn't do it raw. Fact that he's asking for it raw means you're definitely not the first and your chances of catching something are extremely high

Do it you filthy fuck, but yeah, get some extra dolla dolla out of it

fuck him and take photos.
keep blackmailing him to get advantages, days off and money.
once it is not useful anymore, sue the company for sexual harasment.

quit being such a queer and fuck him already you faggot.

Hell, I'd fuck him!

Ooh ok :)

you will be barely able to stand on your tip toes while i hold you up on the wall and fuck you into submission