Member when marriage was between a man and a women?

member when marriage was between a man and a women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Gv0H-vPoDc?t=65
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember when only women took cocks in the ass?
I remember.

Yes, and I'm glad society (For the most part) actually fucking gave us the right to marry who we love.

Idiot. Marriage is a religious institution, and every religion hates you lol

Gays may be odd for different programming but at least they aren't DOING FUCKING THIS

Marriage with animals comes next.

I, for one, am looking forward to it. As long as there's tax benefits to marrying a dog.

Remember in ancient Greece when same sex marriage was legal?

Remeber when people were absolute pussies?

Remember Chewbacca?

member when women didnt have penises?

I couldn't care less.

marriage has nothing to do with religion its literally a legal contract you child

Except it never was. There is absolutely no evidence to indicate this claim is true.

Remember when same sex marriage was legal in Mesopotamia?

thats now

Except you obviously know nothing about history.

Remember when native americans had same sex unions?

Glad they cleared that hurdle.

I didnt know Cred Forums was filled with so many degenerate homos defending their "life style"

Member when reaching for your vehicle registration after the cop asks for it wasn't a direct threat to his life and you wouldn't be shot for it?

Uhh no. Gays couldnt even vote. They had lower status than women. They knew mental ill people when they saw them

Mexican Sugar Dancing is also gonna be kept in history somewhere, and I imagine people playing with and fucking putrid rotting corpses is a lot worse than one person sticking their dick up a butt

That is until the dog gets custody over your children

Most of them still are.

You know what ancient Greece is right? Wait, obviously now. You should put the bible down and go back to high school.

A lot of serial killers are sexually motivated males killing males.

People are fucked up regardless of what set of genitals they want to fondle.

That's the price of having an armed society and inadequately funded PDs.

Oh my god. Thank you for saying that properly. I get so fucking irrationally pissed off when people say/type "I COULD care less."

You're honestly going to say sticking your dick up a butt is worse than fucking a dead body? Are you honestly this retarded?

That's one of the perks. You can have as many as you want and no children, child support, alimony, nagging, threats, or general bullshit. Ever.

Just.
Nonstop.
Orgies.

Everyday.

Understood. It's the paid vacation during the investigation by their own peers followed by back on the job in a month that grinds my gears.

Nobody ACTUALLY cares about gays.
Typically, if someone really has a problem with it it's because they are too afraid to admit to themselves that they are actually gay because of some predisposed stigma they perceive.

Fucking idiot seriously.

I can imagine. They get the boys club treatment.

oh?

They still dont

Exactly, I'm bi btw is why I even give a fuck, and no I don't have a million identities I'm just a white bi guy

Remember tossing the salad ment eating your gfs ass.

Member when gays destroyed religion.

youtu.be/8Gv0H-vPoDc?t=65

Oh! I Member!

muh bible!

MEMBER when we could just walk though the airport without having to worry about terrorists or when we were actually the fucking greatest goddamm COUNTRY IN THE MOTHER FUCKING WORLD!! MEMBER WHEN WE COULD STAND UP FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN AND IF THAT WAS WE COULD BLOW UP THOSE FUCKING PAKISTANI COCK GOBBLING CUNT NUGGETS. 911/ would have never happened. #jetfuelDOESmeltssteelbeams.

Muh science

Member when we could smoke on planes and bring guns on planes?

MARRIAGE IS NOT AN OPTION.
ONLY FOR IMMIGRANTS OR HOSPITAL VISITING PRIVILEGES.
THE US DIVORCE RATES HOVER AROUND 50% PERPETUALLY AND THE DIVORCE INDUSTRY IS MULTIBILLIONARE. IF YOU TRULY NEED A RING AND DOCUMENTATION TO VALIDIFY YOUR RELATIONSHIP, UNDERLYING PROBLEMS EXIST. AND IF YOU END UP DIVORCING, SOME FATCAT WILL BE BUYING HIS TWENTIETH FERRARI USING YOUR PAIN. NAIVE PRICKS.

Member nirvana? Memeber kurt cobain? Memeber freebird. Oooo i remember.