I'm now thoroughly convinced that Leafyishere (from YTube) was attacked by bots from someone on his 2nd to last video

I'm now thoroughly convinced that Leafyishere (from YTube) was attacked by bots from someone on his 2nd to last video.

#1. The large amounts of dislikes are STILL coming in on that vid, while his new vid is mostly liked.

#2. The negative new comments on the video are unrealistically "liked" in a short amount of time. When I say unrealistically... I mean a couple hundred in under 2 mins... even though the video is 2 days old now.

#3. IDUBBBZ has less than half the subs Leafy does, but they generated an equal amount of dislikes?? Not possible. (I don't care if the vid was age-banned or not)

Shit was/is hacked. The probability/ numbers/current-scenario don't match up.

Also, I am a Leafy fan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2i4hXhwSGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares? Kill yourself.

how old are you triggeredboy?

kill yourself for being a leafy fan OP

fuck you beat me to the punch
but seriously op who cares

It doesn't match up. Bots are STILL attacking that video lol.

It's so obvious. Someone apparently forgot to shut off the "switch".

holy shit fucking youtuber detective over here

Get a fucking life. Never understood why people watch these fags play games while they scream and be annoying as fuck in their studio apartment.

Take a tip from your shit boy Leafy and kill yourself, no one cares

It's possible, but there's no evidence either way.

Keep in mind that everyone is shitting on leafy, not just idubbbz subscribers.

Everything idubbbz said about that faggot leafy is true bitch. He's pathetic and hides behind his shitty gameplay videos. at least idubbbz has the balls to go out and film REAL content instead of shitty opinionated rants over some shitty video game recording.

good im glad he was attacked
youtube.com/watch?v=X2i4hXhwSGs

leafy is the biggest fucking nigger of youtube ever.

white trash that are just talking shit over gameplay.
says he have no intentions of witchhunts on other channels, still show's the names of the channel's he's "reviewing".
talks shit and practically bullies other people on the internet for being "retards" when the only talent leafy is, is to look like a fucking retarded faggot and talk shit.

leafy is the fucking cancer of youtube

Nobody should care about his. Especially here.

I can't believe Leafy was dumb enough to take it seriously.
This shit's just gonna get worse for him now.

also on his new video he fucked up on his math

he claimed he was 22, he said on his idubz video that he made minecraft videos when he was 14.
Minecraft came out in 2009ish and it was basically a github project that wasn't really playable, it started to get interesting in 2010ish, blew up in 2011, and it became a child infested cancer game in 2012

Now if he was 14 making cringy videos in 2011 or 12 that would make him 18 or 19 years old as of right now which fits his voice, developed face, trap smooth skin and sense of humor

This is flawed. Anytime someone is "exposed" now, especially by a convincing YouTuber (Leafy, Iduptz, Keem), people will attack. And seeing as how many views Idubbbz got on the video, the numbers work for me. I bet a good amount of those dislikes came from hive-mind, ship-jumping Leafy fans.
It all makes sense to me.

His new videos likes/dislikes are back to normal. (Favoring Leafy)

The older video still has massive amounts of criticism that generates hundreds of "likes" in a few mins. Yet... the content isn't "NEW" anymore......

BOTS, man. It's a cringe-fest on how obvious it is now because someone forgot to shut off the switch. Maybe it was Leafy AND IDUBBBZ who organized it.... either way though... at this point, it's now ungodly unrealistic.

Someone forgot to shut off the bot-switch.

HEY LOOK GUYS LEAFY IS THE NEW COOL THING ALL THE 8TH GRADERS ARE TALKING ABOUT IT IMA LEAFY FAN OMG HE CREATES DANK MEMES OMG HE CAN BULLY ANYONE HE WANTS I WANT HIM TO PROTECT ME FROM THE BULLIES IN SCHOOL THATS WHY I SUBBED HE IS A HERO OMG THEY CALLED LEAFY OUT OMZGFG (about 100k lost subbs cus kids realize he is not the lord and savior of fagnerds) I WILL NOT HAVE THIS IM GOING ON Cred Forums.COM AND POSTING MY OPINION ON B RANDOM BECAUSE I HERD THERE IS ALL THE COOL MEMES ARE HAPPENING AND IT IS HACKERS EVERYWERE AND ITS A COOL PLACE FOR COOL KIDS LET ME MAKE A LIST

#1 I SUCK DICK
#2 LEAFY CHIN IS IN THE MOON
#3 OMG HATER IDOOBS LEAFY IS NOT HATER HE IS COOL GUY SO HE CANT HATE
#4 op is bait but just in case cancer is roaming

How about you link us the video, oh mighty Leafy fan. That way, maybe we can see if the content really is warranted all those dislikes.

> inb4 all Leafy videos deserve all the dislikes
> inb4 calling me a Leafy fan

Well considering iDubbbz' video made about 5mil views it kinda adds up

Hes getting a lot of dislikes cause everyone is seeing how cancerous he is

Idubbbz' video made it to the top of /r/videos when he posted it that day. He generated a lot of views from people that aren't subscribed to him, hence why the video got so many 'unproportional' dislikes to idubbbz' sub base.

>cringe-fest

The cringe-fest is that you care so much about such an unfunny youtuber, kiddo.

I like Leafy because he attacks many sjw's and has so many subs. Because of his large following he gets the word out to many people that don't see Cred Forums or stumble across sjw bullshit propaganda.

Sjw's are cancer-- therefore I support Leafy. If that makes sense. To me, it does.

idubbbz had one of the most trending videos on YT for a while, and has nearly 500k likes. It makes sense why he's getting massive amounts of dislikes.
Also, NorthKoreaIsHere was deleting comments on his response video.

This better be bait; otherwise they weren't lying about what massive faggots you Leafyniggers are

I Love Leafy too!

Why was his video age restricted?

You cant just hate SJWs and be cool. He is just a little faggot that happens to hate SJWs, you are a 12 year old if you like this little cunt. He is not funny and only mocks himself and says killyourself a bunch. Oh you are a cunty faggot, and I hate SJWs so you gotta agree with what im saying by your logic.

Used a clip of idubbbz breaking shit with a dildo

fucking this. what a fucking loser this kid is.

fuck off

Most of his fanbase, or at least the ones that tweet at him, is teenage girls.
Would explain why they're so sensitive

The only people he's getting his word out to are edgy 14 year olds. Seriously leafy is a huge fucking faggot, he's is straight ass at trying to diss anyone, and you really can't take anyone seriously who sounds, dresses, and looks like a 14 year old.

this is a horrible shitpost and you should jump off a fucking bridge faggot.

i cant agree more i think him making little animations with this shit TOP KEK quality i mean look at it its not cringe at all TOP KEK i am a 5 day subscriber i am part of the lizard squad aka the hacker group that leafy is apart of it was a secret but now its not so beware Cred Forums leafy is now the king of Cred Forums and the internet he will ddos your computer and ban your ip join leafy NOW or be prepared to TAKE SOME L's HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA xD
GET IT L's FOR LEAFY HAHHA leaf a like ahahahah leaf a reply ahahaha

>HUH HUH HE GOT THOSE SJWS GOOD

Anthony Logatto ragged on Chris Chan for years but he was an even bigger faggot; just because you hate something cancerous doesn't mean you can't be even worse.

all of these youtube fags who read second hand knowledge are stupid

but IDUBBBZ has the cringyest face i have ever seen

he looks like dillian the hacker

wewlad
this thread is populated by 12 year olds who argue about edgy bullshit as if anyone with half a brain gives a fuck
all of you need to go out and play in the backyard for a while

would beat the shit out of leafy and you should kys

It doesn't matter.
At the end of the day, Leafy helps get the word out to oblivious people, the cancer that is going on with sjw's. That is gold in itself.

The dude has damn near 5 mill subs... if he exposes sjw's he's going to reach and expose that cancer to people that should be aware that it's going on.

Mainstream media morphs and lies about how sjw's actually are.

LIZZARD SQUAD FOR LIFE
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS COME ON LEAFY FANS GET IN HERE AND HISSSS FOR THE HERO!

/thread

I got ya, Cred Forumsro

wow .....thats gay

but i think that was your point

>SO THIS GUY
>GET THIS
>SERIOUSLY, I MEAN GOD DAMN
>THIS GUY
>THIS FUCKING GUY
>HE FUCKING STARTED A THREAD ON FUCKEENG Cred Forums WITH
>GET THIS
>MY AVATAR

>I MEAN SERIOUSLY
>THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE PROBABLY STARTS TRAP THREADS EVERY DAY OF THE FUCKEENG WEEK
>I MEAN REALLY
>LEAF A LIKE FOR FUCKEENG HARAMBE AND DONALD TRUMP SEE YOU GUYS LATER

I'm dead serious when I tell you to self-immolate, OP

Oh.

Some of idubbz videos show such things without the age restriction though, weird huh.

I like idubbz too btw

Nobody gives a fucking shit, hang yourself.

His Twitter is a cringe fest
Way too many underage girls begging for his cock.
Here's one of many posting her Snapchat just now

This

>leafy fan

Okay, how the fuck has this thread gotten any responses? OP clearly has to be either mentally disabled or a child to find Leafy's sad attempt at comedy funny. All he does is overexaggerate things with his nasaly fucking voice that makes me cringe and expects people to laugh. He's not funny. Objectively. I've never been able to say that before. His entire YouTube career was based upon children and will always be. Now go watch some better YouTubers; WeegeetheGod is a start.

Or a massive faggot is now on more peoples' radars. Doesn't take more than 15 seconds watching that video to encounter near lethal levels of unfunny and insecurity

It gets worse as you watch it since he straight up lies as well.

check'd and kek'd

Yes SJWs are cancer. But I'd recommend a wide fucking variety of other - much funnier and with much more interesting personalities at that - who are much better fitted to satirise their stupidity.

People watching his iDubbbz response = people who don't like leafy/interested in the drama + his fans

People watching his videos not related to it = his fans

Jesus dude it's that simple.

Youre a liar.

Sorry, meant to reply to OP, not this user. Sorry if it came off that way.

>shut off the switch

Fuck off. He's getting so much hate because his video was a piss poor attempt at defending himself. Here's a nice little infographic on how shitty of a job he did.

And YOU'RE on Cred Forums because you're "funny and secure"

Righhht.

>I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

Shouldn't your parents be blocking sites like these?

And, what audience gave the answers for this poll?

And Yes, I see "thanks Ventacle" at the bottom... but that doesn't answer my question.

Citation needed.

the thing is, i like both channels, im subbed to both of them, i dont think idubbbz should have made the leafy content cop because it seemed a little to personal in my oppinion it wasn't like his other content cops, this vid felt more like an attack and his the points that he made were petty, i think leafy handled the response very well and im a little dissapointed in the fact that idubbbz fans are going out of their wy to dislike leafys videos, if you dont like them dont watch them, nobody is making you, when you bash his videos you are also hurting the people that like his content which is unfair to them

it's not a poll you idiot

>"this vid felt more like an attack and his the points that he made were petty"

I can't believe people this dumb are even capable of using a keyboard. He was mocking Leafy's shit format by imitating it.

I want to fug brown Zelda.

Citation needed? Am I writing a research paper or something? Go watch both videos and you'll see for yourself how leafy doesn't answer most of the questions.

So many goddamn underage autists in this thread.

>poll

Try again

So it's one person's opinion, yet-- that one person's opinion was posted here to claim fact?

One opinion does not equal fact-- and while you may agree with it-- it still doesn't mean that's how everyone views it.

To know now that it's NOT a poll, makes your argument even weaker.

Not even we want to house you faggot kids, fuck off.

I agree.

you need to put bait on your hook ~baka user

If you're that doubtful go watch Leafy's response video, provided his voice doesn't drive you to suicide

hahah
resistance is futile >:) HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
come on lizzard army we can do this we own Cred Forums now
>all your base now belong to us xD
>xD

It is a fact you drooling moron.
Leafy ignores almost all of what Ian said and the points he makes to refute are either nonsensical and weak or outright lies.
Go watch both videos if you don't think I'm right

i'm not making an argument, just calling you an idiot. if you had any critical thinking skills or ability to view things objectively you could see that it's a mostly accurate and but opinionated chart.

who fucking gives a shit? leafy is a fucking faggot with no fucking chin that has gained so many subs because of all the drama he's been in. kill yourself for giving a shit about a shit youtuber.

alright i'm done
mods need to add the word "leafyishere" to the auto ban list right fucking now

Clearly anyone who likes a guy with a girlish voice who says "fucking" in a cringe worthy way are all too young to use the internet

He lot a lot of subs over the last few days.
He's also receiving a shitload of hate and is deleting comments as well.

I've never even seen a leafy video, what the fuck does he even fucking do?

Go make your own youtube channel what a fucking faggot at least IDUBBZ has some fucking skater skills, while the other fucker has no chin and plays the same game as a fucking retarded autist.

See

who the fuck cares ? he is nothing he is just dust in the wind.
Can you be a faggot somewhere else like reddit or ADL were you would be accepted.

keep in mind he sounds like a 12 year old, i honestly did not know he was 20 until he said so in a video one day.
90% his content can be summed up like this
>HI GUYS LOOK AT THIS AUTISTIC GUY
>ARE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC?
>FUCKING AUTISM
>HE IS LIKE 25 SO OLD
>FUCKING AUTISTIC
>HE HAS A FUCKED UP FACE LOOLOLOL
>LOOK AT THE WAY HE TALKS WITH PEOPLE
>25 YEARS OLD AUTISTIC
>LEAF A LIKE GUYS

Makes fun of physically challenged people with a Justin bieber voice and says "fucking" everytime that sends cringe down your spine. Also known as leafyishere with a 4 million subs composed mostly of 12 yrs old kid

Good, maybe if his channel dies his cunt fans will stop coming here and hang themselves instead

You seem to be under the impression that I like Leafy and that I'm advocating people to go support.
I'm not doing that at all. I was just filling you in on how much he's getting fucked.
If this seriously bugs you that much, you should just hide the thread.

I've seen the video. I viewed it 2 days ago and liked it, while I saw unrealistic negative comments get 100's of likes in under 2 mins (which suggests 'bots'.)

Idubbbz isn't a great channel and his RANT wasn't anything special. Nor was Leafy's. However, to claim Idubbbz is a GOD is outrageous (which is what you're suggesting). The dude does unboxxing videos. That's fucking 'cringe'
to me.

At least Leafy exposes sjw's to the masses that might be blind via mainstream media. Some good is being done there.

Thought he was mentally disabled also watch a video the same fucking video game.
He is a grown man probably a faggot also.
Leaf a liek plz if you still love me !
fucking homo wonder how he reacts when he ends up in the ghetto.

>At least Leafy exposes sjw's to the masses that might be blind via mainstream media. Some good is being done there.

screw them Pink Guy is the man.
Filthy Frank is the best youtuber in the youtube channels, leafy is probably making a fag video or in the chan, while filthy frank is probably partying or doing something not that gay.

You forgot about the key word
>LITERALLY

>I viewed it 2 days ago
He put the video out yesterday, you blithering idiot.
A LOT of people hate him right now. Idubbbz got nearly 4 million views in a day and has like 90% likes on it.
It's not hard to figure out why the comments he doesn't delete get so many likes.

>However, to claim Idubbbz is a GOD is outrageous (which is what you're suggesting).

In your own words: "citation needed", faggot

Franku and Edups are friends. Papa Franku will probably make a dis track on Leafy.

oh my god who cares
he's not your friend, what the fuck does it matter?

You're on Cred Forums complaining about people making fun of physically challenged people....

I don't think this is the site for you

He makes fun of the way people look, but is massive pussy at the same time and hides his FAS chin

>leafy
>idubz
It's like a nightmare, waking up in a world where people like this are actually famous. I guess you can equate it to waking up in 1955 with out a way back to the future.

Not everyone is in your timezone, idiot.

This was my time is now behold this great awesome gif

It doesn't matter which timezone you live in, he uploaded only slightly more than 24 hours ago.
How fucking stupid are you? I know you're a leafy fam, but goddamn.

Why is that funny?

Would you rather have sjw's take freedom away from everyone's rights, including your own?

Nobody gives a fuck of a chinless faggot that plays the same fucking autistic video game got it ?

He hasn`t sayed shit he is just a fucking faggot himself that makes a fucking annoying voice, like a fucking chipmunk

Most of the people in this thread are making fun of him, myself included.
Why are you so goddamn stupid?

#1 I'm not going to look up who the fuck leafy is because you're probably him

#2 who fucking cares about youtube, it's sold out and shit. NOTHING about it is original, and all the FAMOUS retards are fucking annoying as fuck. They're just cashing out before it's imminent competitive collapse.

#3 You do realize, you sound like a fucking retard right? Are you fucking 10? Do you know what hacking actually is?

>I am a leafy fan.

You are a malignant stage 4 tumor on society*

Pic related, it's leaftard when windwaker came out

Leafy has a shitton of dead subs, lad.

You didn't watch his video then.

Sigh...

If you're going to comment, user, please attempt to refrain from making an idiot of yourself.

>In your own words: "citation needed", faggot

Fucking lost

>Also, I'm a Leafy fan.
Way to lose every shred of credibility you might have had.

Sage in all fields
You don't deserve to have testicles

Right, Leafy's doing a real service; rallying his army of 12 year olds is going to bring real societal change.

I know we fuck around on Cred Forums a lot but I want to you know that you look unbelievably stupid right now. Consider another website that might be more accommodating to terrible posts.

No one gives a FUCK.

You and your little fucking middle school friends need to stop posting on this website as it is 18+.

>Also, I am a Leafy fan.
you're either leafy or 12, MODS!

Consider going to Reddit

Why the Fuck does it matter? Leafy and idddubz are making bank off this shit, it doesn't matter if people dislike the video, it matters if the person likes the content he is making.

I AM a Leafy fan. I already stated why I like him.... Sjw awareness.

You must like sjw's and want them to limit your freedoms as a person.

Maybe you should find another site to post on with your blue hair.

No Leafy is genuinely just an unfunny no chin chink

I did. He makes himself look almost as stupid as Onision in his vid on idubbbz and ignores most of what Ian said.

You're aware that idubbbz is basically what would happen if Cred Forums had YT channel, right?
He's way better for anti-PC

>Leafy is good because sjws are worse

Akin to saying herpes is a good time simply because AIDS is worse.

>this one edgy faggot haes SJWs
>we should all accept and put up with his fucking BULLSHIT because he is spreading the word of FUCK SJW
that's not how the world works you 12 year old sperg
there are 20,000 other fucking people who have channels dedicated to hating on SJW retards.
leafy is just a complete cancer that kills anything it comes in contact with, including your brain cells.

Educating and "showing" the younger generations of the corruption of sjw's isn't a bad thing. It's called education.

Are you implying that educating 12 year old people about anything is wrong? I guess you aren't ALLOWED to LEARN anything until you're 18 then, right?

Let's just close all the schools for non adults. Don't want to "offend" anyone, right?

No wonder you can't fathom what I'm saying... you're already brainwashed... apparently.

Wtf happened to Cred Forums why are we talking about his shit

Nothing better going on with this board.
We're mostly just making fun of a leafy fan that's probably Calvin himself.

subbed to leafy when he was bashing on the cringe shit...

left when he became the cringe shit

Not your personal army.

Don't get it twisted, this hate towards Leafy has been building since H3H3 called him out for making a video on that autistic dude (probably even before that too). What you're witnessing now is everyone who's ever disliked Leafy, but ignored him for the most part, come together and collectively shit on him for being a hypocrite that he is. This isn't just from Idubz's fan base, its everyone from h3h3's fan base, dramaalerts fan base, scarce's fan base etc that didn't like Leafy, or turned on him since watching the Idubbz video.

Basically its just mob mentality. It will die down in a few days when everyone forgets it

Your posts read like you aren't fully mentally developed and your opinions reflect that even more strongly. I pity that you and your points are being effortlessly torn apart by the anons in this thread but perhaps you can take this as a good lesson: don't attempt to argue on websites above your age range, you simply don't stand a chance.

There are many other websites and forums open to children with systems in place to protect them from harm: Reddit, Funnyjunk, ifunny, and 9gag come to mind. Perhaps you can frequent those instead, with more successful results.

Good luck with your future endeavors, and please do not come back, thank you.

too long nobody gives a fuck about a fucking nick name like leafy bro just go on with your life.
LEAFY HAS NO PLACE ON THE CHAN

He has a LARGE sub account... hence, his videos will influence more people.

So... let's say there are 3 YTube channels....

2 of them have 10,000 subs and educate against sjw's.

THEN, there is Leafy, who has 5,000,000 subs and educates against sjw's.

Which group do you think is going to have a greater impact for spreading the word??

>ifunny
user why did you lock your closet???

Truer words hasn't been said before this.

look we all know you are an underage faggot so why keep going? you just keep digging a deeper fucking hole...

>are you implying that educating 12 year old people on anything is wrong
no he was TELLING you that a bunch of 12 year olds cannot do much to change society as a whole.
>Let's just close all the schools for non adults. Don't want to "offend" anyone, right?
why? what makes you even suggest this? you are just ranting now.
>No wonder you can't fathom what I'm saying... you're already brainwashed... apparently.
no it's because what you are saying has no logc behind it at all and none of us can understand your reasoning.

>Implying you need to have talent or original content to see where there is none...

Perhaps you missed my point: ejecting children into the world believing that they can defeat sjws by hissing and calling them ugly alone is useless. That isn't progress, nigger, that's sperg-ifying an entire generation. Take a glance at the comments on Leafy's videos and let me know when you find rational discussion regarding the erosive effects of social justice activism on the youth.

Spoiler alert: you won't.

What you will find, however, is thousands of circlejerkers repeating "kys" and "i want to drink bleach" until their fingers bleed. If he's attempting to launch a movement, I'd advise him that it's bad to start by turning your followers into complete tards.

None of them because nobody would care about them either if they get killed, George Zimmerman is more interesting than them.
He is hated and liked a lot so your idols equal shit.
Those are just talkers you need to watch the movie Imperium where harry potter becomes a Neo Nazi to understand how stuff works son.

so 1010010100 vs 5000000 ???
lol frst one wins easy

>Youtubers are politically and academically relevant

Maybe you should proofread your posts from now on to lessen your chances of saying such dumb bullshit

fuck you and leafy
watch the unu bomber, timothy mc veigh, oh gosh so many others they weren`t all talk also watch IMPERIUM
not this faggots giving free opinions uuggg I agree wit dis boss, stupid fuck grab some balls.
at least watch Alex Jones

Leafy made a shit video, and though leafy has more subs I would 100% say iDubbbz is the more liked youtuber so In conclusion...

YOU'RE BUTTHURT

Most people who infer/accuse others of being underage on this site are usually the ones who ARE underage.

I think people like you do it because you know you're on a site where adults lurk and are afraid you will be noticed/discredited if thought of, as such. Therefore... you make posts like you just did.

You're basically admitting that you're underage by what you wrote.

lets just do some basic math here
leafy has like 5,000,000 subs or whatever
there are 20,000 channels with about 10,000+ subs who all try to get more people viewing their channel.
i think the small channels have more reach
also leafy only bashes on SJWs every now and again and like always it's mostly insults anyway, not real logic or argument.
this is not taking into account people like bearing, undoomed, sargon of akkad etc who have 250,000 subs and growing
also i would bet a good 2,000,000 of leafys subs are inactive anyway

...are ...are you retarded?

Yeah his comeback was with a video game and acting like a 13 year old response almost saying whatever what a fucking faggot was my first thought.

i doubt thats the real reason people call out underage users
personally i do it because they just inject autism into every fucking thread they visit and it annoys me

>You're basically admitting that you're underage by what you wrote.

You're reaching, and that's okay. It hurts to be bullied as harshly as you've been here, especially when you're growing, so I forgive you. However, do know that the momentum of this thread is against you. People can easily pick up on repetitive, desperate posts grasping for validation, and use them against you, so I'd suggest stopping. Again, best of luck, young man!

>using actual child logic to call people underage
did you really think the "I'm rubber your glue" line of reasoning was going to work here?

Christ, go easy on the kid, user

what ???

i wonder if he gave up or if he is about to go full autist on us all

OP out, since I have to get up and work in the morning. Enjoy your Sunday off, you whiny cunts.

Leafy is awesome!!!!

yay !
fuck the idubz dickrider

oldfag detected

>NO U

Seriously didn't think even Cred Forums would have posts this stupid but what's new

>Announces departure

???

>I have to get up and work in the morning

Try a little subtlety with your next lie