Why are blacks still allowed? Looking for a real discussion of what an average black adds to society

Why are blacks still allowed? Looking for a real discussion of what an average black adds to society.

Black babies.
But seriously who cares? Life is stupid, the world is shit, every race sucks. Who cares.
Imma go jerk off

>bad ass musicians
>not sure the % but around 70% of nfl and nba players are black
>bad ass soul food
>pretty much invented the blues, and helped other styles of music progress

Let's disregard the minstrel show that is professional sports, whites can make their food and play their music.

They can go.

Drugs

tor

They barley did anything with music, and the only genre they seem to be efficient in is rap which centers around being a thug

The average black is probably some street dwelling hoodlum. I personally don't find them attractive at all, either.

BUT

I realise their potential to become a good member of society is as great as that of the average white person. I've met very respectable and intelligent black people in my life.

I put it down to blacks mostly living in slums and ghettos. They also seem overtly aggressive.

also Eminem aka "GOAT" is white, lol, niggers can't even win at a game they made.

>According to the Census Bureau, Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire all have mostly white populations — in fact, at least 96 percent of the population of each state is white.

the world would be fucked with or without black people

Roll over Beethoven amirite?
Fuck outta here

This guy gets it. Black people aren't shitty because they're black. They're shitty because they're human beings.

>Looking for a real discussion of what an average black adds to society.

Uh... what does an average person add to society regardless of race? One person rarely makes a large impact.

>whites can make their food
Kek. This is what it looks like when white people are left alone to look after themselves.

That's a funny way of saying

"The world would be fucked over without white people."

Which of all those fameous chefs out there are niggers? is it none of them? because I think it might be none of them.

literally the only reason the nigger is allowed is to keep more jobs open for police

You see, there is a very big difference between African Americans and niggers. One is the president and the other is an ape with too many chromosomes.

the only reason why blacks are a problem is due to the broken drug laws, mass incarceration, poverty, and a lack of jobs. once these problems are fixed crime will only continue to rise.

You're on the wrong board, think you're looking for
/pol?