Pokemon box 9

Pokemon box 9.

Previous thread:
Requests welcome.

I wanna FUCK a pokemon

these threads get gayer every time.
i'm not complaining, though.

we all do, which one do you all want to fuck/be fucked by?
>mine

I'd fuck just about any of them. Most Pink mons, Gardevoir and Lopunny are some of my top choices

Cute eevees pls

ZOROARK PLEASE THANK YOU

Can we get some Plusle and Minun?

That may or may not be because I post the majority of images here, and I get gayer and gayer every year.

Okay!

I second cute Eevee's

as do the best of us. I think I'm losing my ability to fap to females any more, and I'm only slightly concerned.

fat butts

it keeps happening.

I agree pink is nice

can they be gay eevees?

Sure thing.

I want to have gay sex with every Pokemon

i'm falling down all these dicks

Can do.

Oh, I'm still 60-70% straight. I just also like dick from time to time.

I am against this dont do it pls

I think I'm getting to be the opposite. I guess homosexuality really IS a choice, it just takes for fucking ever to take effect.

>Oh, I'm still 60-70% straight
I'm not very convinced.

fug

I already queued up female eevees.

I think it's not as much a choice as it is an exposure. I've seen more dicks, so I've seen more dicks I like.

Doesn't change whether or not I would've liked them.

I'm straight as an arrow, it's my dick that curves upwards.

Trap pokemon?

dick.exe has stopped functioning

GOD DAMNIT I NEED MORE LURANTIS!!!

it was futa that turned me. i totally wasn't gay before, surely.

but you still like dicks, right?

How many people can attest to that now?

why does it have a horsecock?

Yeah.

then you're gay. you started off straight, but now you're gay. explain.

A lot of people like putting horsecock on everything.

i unno.

Around 25? I posted it in a small discord server once, that makes it tricky to get a precise number.

Gay dragons please?

I started off straight, and gradually realized I was bisexual.

Even then, trying to slot everyone's sexuality into categories is tricky. The words matter less than actions.

but you're liking dicks more and more?

He was always gay, but he didn't realize it until he found himself lusting after auradog dick.

I suppose.

Any in particular?

IT'S SO GOOD THOUGH

How can I not?

Not really. I'd prefer non-legends but hit me with whatever you got man.

then you're becoming gay. We both are, just accept it and realize homosexuality can be a choice if it is actively worked towards.

Okay.

muscly zoroark?

I don't really have musclegirls, sorry.

all g

>fisting
wew, can we get some more images with that?

Okay, maybe I should've thought a bit on this. Maybe not druddigon? Or the hydreigon line now that I think about it.

Thanks! Sorry about that.

Not a problem. I wouldn't ask for requests if I didn't intend to fill them properly.

i want to bang zoroark

I mean, they're alright. Not quite Vulpix level tho.

Same. Too bad she didn't become the next Lucario like GameFreak had hoped.

Is there any goods of female mudsdale yet?

Honestly, if they hadn't tied her to an event, I feel like she could have been just as big. By the time B2W2 came around, it was too late

Vulpix < Zoroark

Zoroark is cute.

I'm genuinely curious: How does everyone organize their boxes?

I do /Pokemon Box//

I mean, alolan vulpix.

Not really.

whelp

Tongue looks soft, and cute yea but Zoroark has cute abs

It doesn't help that I'm completely turned off by anthro stuff. Having a pokemon that does all of that anyways kind of defeats the point for me. Feels more like Fur at that point.

Zoroark is better.

Pokemon with abs are the best

Whatever you say. None of my business what you fap to.

Also, any mawile?

Except that one, that is fucking horrifying

Post the Lopunny one.

Not that bad. I'd absolutely use that as a finisher.

Chikorita?
Or other cute pokemons

Already did at the top of the thread.

don't sexualize the potato

Okay!

This count as cute?

god damn that's an old one. used to love that guy's stuff on agnph

KXflyer, I believe his name was. I still adore something about his style, even though I can see the flaws.

Ancient now, and relatively hard to find.

So what are people up to this fine evening?

Yeah, looks like he's fallen off the face of the planet like most of the artists from back then.

bunp

Coding, and watchin this thread, how about you?

Nothing much. Sucking dick, playing magic. The usual.

MN_Xenx seems to be still making things. He's another one I adore even though he mostly draws anthro.

Posting, browsing pixiv for new stuff, and now wishing I was better at coding. I took two C++ classes in college and did well, but didn't have room for more than that in my majors without derailing my schedule.

What sort of decks?

I mostly play EDH these days, but I've been thinking of getting into Modern.

Partially because I pulled three daybreak coronets and aside from the land that's the pricey part of bogles.

Never too late to get into coding. My tip is if you are going to learn anything learn, C#, and Java. They lead you to a lot of jobs, especially Java.

EDH with family tonight. Generally play Adversary tho.

In case you mis-typed, gay ones.

I didn't forget you.

I plan to learn at some point, but I don't really have anything I want to build recreationally and coding for a job also seems sorta soul sucking.

I just wish I knew how to do it.

Naw, I meant magic. EDH is good. I haven't heard of Adversary.

That mouth would be kinky

Wondering where all the time went.

What are you writing? I keep wanting to get back into programming but I can never come up with projects besides web scrapers and a thread notifier I'll have to rewrite when I get my computer running again.

It's a fan-made thing. Only on Cockatrice tho. It's singleton Modern, so my EDH deckmaking "Skills" are put to excellent use. It's a lot like vanguard.

Knowing how to write code is honestly the easiest part. The hard parts are deciding what to write and fixing existing code, the latter of which is the soul sucking part.

Interesting, okay. I don't use Cockatrice but I can see the appeal.

Love you too!

It's soul sucking when you work for a big company, it's better to go freelance. It's a bit harder to get work, but once you build up an audience you can move between fields. I originally started with making websites, then I moved onto coding software for people. I plan to eventually move into game design but, it seems like a difficult field.

im going to break the futa/gay for a second but

requesting paizuri?

php atm

This

Trust me, I know that pain. At my last job I helped maintain a code base written in some propriety C-knockoff for the program we used to process most of our work.

There were massive blocks of code imbedded in if( false) statments because there was no block commenting, entire areas of code we hadn't used in years but kept around for reference, variables commented DO NOT EDIT that we needed to edit daily...

It's a joy.

I meant what were you working on. Some kind of site for a client I'm guessing?

I don't have much, sorry, and tracking it down is tricky.

Sorry. Have zubat instead?

At the moment my own site lol. Setting up a little forum like thing to let my coworkers post what they are working on, what they need help on, job proposals etc.

ah, thats alright.

Sounds like fun.

I'd honestly take a job like that just for the experience but I doubt anyone would hire me.

its aight.

sure, why not?

hot

It was my first job out of college, working at a print and mail company. Very small.

Boss was a nutter. Sent out company-wide emails about how Jesus was pissed at us for making a deal with Iran and spelling doom for Israel and how the blood moons foretold the disaster for mankind.

Mawile is my new kink

That sounds.. interesting. I would probably be desperate enough to take a job like that though.

She has her charms.

Could send you a link to the discord if you want.

Naw, it's alright. I barely keep up with the discords I have.

bump

gonna repost this

Mew anyone?

Sure thing.

glacion is pretty nice

I picked up some images from last thread
This one is my favourite by far

I like pokemon that looks like pokemon. Not some furry bullshit

I like all of the eeveelutions (With the obvious exception of fucking leafeon). That one might be one of the best I've seen tho.

Sorry, what? Couldn't hear you over the sound of my hand going up and down my dick.

Leafeon is still good, favourite ones are Glaceon, and Sylveon

Hey, got any mega? Fell in love with that beast the moment I saw it.

same

A fair amount.

Side note, I saw the image you posted, went "ooh, I should save that!" then realized it's from the Buneary/Lopunny bulk folder I made...

I'm tired.

leafeon is pretty goofy

NEW THREAD