Why are you high?

Why?

because drugs make me feel better

Failure to the human race OP
Kys

What drug are you high on?

hey fuck face this isn't your thread fuck off

Is it cloudy up there?

Why do you have that feeling? You could do something else like exercise, video games, fap, look for a cure for cancer.

da chronic

not anymore

pain reliever

I can do all thems high you know

Is that weed? Weed is for pussies. Why aren't you drinking yourself to death with alcohol instead?

alcohol gives you fucking cancer and is shit

What strain dude?

"Tilamook Strawberry"

Is this the highest you've been?

I gotta get this off my chest man ive been watching this guy for like the past hour and I'm starting to wonder if this guy is processing the memories his retarded young brain created back when these stories formed in his life.

I'm seriously fucked right now, but I need to know. Please for the love of fuck watch this man and actualy listen to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRFy-b3MX-Y

Any idea where i can find a weed hookup in North Dakota

Not Op by the way, but also high af

Muh sides, ya know, where my kidneys are located, they don't like it.

No. Alcohol may increase your chances of getting you cancer. It doesn't give you cancer.

But its more likely to cause liver damage, heart disease and reduce the effectiveness of your immune system.

why the fuck is literally everybody on this board concerned with what strain it is, first of all it really doesn't fucking matter honestly, but most importantly they can tell you whatever they fucking want, they can make up any stupid ass name and you will come on here saying u got "bubba daddy asshole kush"

Hey. Me too.

I like getting drunk and high and shit. But my body is temperamental. Like. If I drink two beers I will have diarrhea that may contain blood for at least one day.

I've mostly given up on all mind altering stuff. It was easy enough because I did it sparingly before. But it also means I am that faggot in the group that orders juice or something at a bar.

I'm not saying you can't but what I mean is that there are better ways to de-stress and feel better. Perhaps it would be less expensive and you could have more fun.

Kek

Get a Designated Driver card and you'll get pussy for drinking non-alcoholic at a bar the more "authentic" or thought out the card is, the more responsible you know.
>womenz love responsibility

>Lives in Washington

what it is like in Sweden

Last night I smoked pot for a month.

dude same

no it's Cred Forums

Which month? I was on February cause it was a leap year, so it's more like I smoked pot for four years last night.

Are you high?