I need help Cred Forums

I need help Cred Forums
will do anything (in reason) for someone to sign in on my steam and buy a game worth more than $5 for me

good to know you didn't kys

ah, was hoping no one would recognize me. there's a whole story behind that. I tried at least.

show soles of feet

If you come to Chicago and give me a bj, I will buy you a $6 game

it literally happened like 4 days ago, either way glad you didn't do it you nigglet

I will. I want a video though.

make a piss/masturbation vid and sure

show tits and i'll decide if it's worth it or not

I'll do it.

Send me ur info

no
fat cunt

srsly you don't want it that bad if your tits are still not out... you ever been here?

Can I pick the game?

I'm not tying your steam account to my IP, dude.

sign in on your steam? Sounds like a bad idea. Better to get someone to paypal the money.

What game do you want?

stream ya tits ya hoe

Rules are rules, femanon. tits or gtfo

"your" steam account

Attention whore

add me on kik and I'll further discuss it

white knight to the rescue

How about LOSING FIFTY POUNDS
and
POSTING BEFORE YOU'RE TOO FUCKING OLD?

Okay this needs to be made clear. Tits or GTFO, not Ganna help you unless I get something out of it. I'm not a good person and I don't care. Get naked, or stop wasting our time hoe.

We say tits or gtfo for a reason. No free lunch.

Sure thing babe

what's your kik

>signs into steam account
>changes login info
>downloads games
>deletes account

pretty face...

oh yeah, nevaeh374

I'm a nigger

Send me your kik name on private Cred Forums chat

that's probably what OP wants, logical conclusion is the account in question is not OP's but OP wants your IP to be the culprit.

tits or gtfo, geez women just dont listen

Hey before you do anything OP- I'll send you the money pay pal if it reall is just a few bucks you need. I would be happy to send ten or twenty just please consider before posting nudes or anything you'll feel uncomfortable with later on here. I know there's a lot of peer pressure and it might not sound like a big deal but there is a saying "your body is your temple" don't let strangers see your sacred body and imagine doing horrible things to it!

I'll buy anything for you babe as long as you promise to lemme hit you up from time to time. Maybe we might even get somewhere, who knows ;).

The names Mike by the way.

Nigga fuck you

I can't put my paypal in because mine has no card connected. its a new account because old one was hacked yadda yadda and i need to buy at least $5 of stuff before the account can do what its supposed to. dont give a fuck about your ip nor do i know how to get it without googling it first.

OK here's a real nigger

What a faggot your repeating number mean fucking nothing.

I am also disappoint.

can't deny double dubs but as i just explained

Plz do not do this

gimme $10 and you have a deal

>Heaven backwards
White trash confirmed

Fuck this bitch.

I don't have nothing to offer but I'm hungry as fuck. Anyone wanna send me money for some pizza and soda?

[email protected]

End your own life.

I love white trash girls!

Then please find something else to do with your time. They will ask to see your breast and your lady parts, even your feet. Don't give them your body for five dollars. your body it is worth waiting for a man who loves you as a friend and potential mother. A man who will give your diamond rings and surprise you with flowers and massage you when you are tired. Not jerks on the web who promise you five dollar credits. No go and dream of how you'll look one day in white marrying the man you love and stay far from these boards and these cretins.

Shit in a cup. Post video.

> in reason...
not wanting those games badly enough!

ITT: girls use whiteknighting virgin faggot guys to get them free shit

found the serial killer

ITT? that's real-life shit.

Dude....

She already masterbated on cam a few days ago, quit wasting your money on this whore and just ask someone to post pics. Just not me

Don't call her a whore.

Yeah? You got something to say tough guy?

This

Nice b8 m8
Check em

he's right though lmao. I deleted mine own pics but I know a few people saved them.

CAN SOMEONE POST THEM PLZ

someone post these plox.

She had really nice tits, nice pissy, cute face. She loved the attention so just ask

Add whosthere00 on snapchst and I'll buy you the steam shit

how much do you need?