I just recently turned 18 and my dick hasn't grown in like 5 years...

I just recently turned 18 and my dick hasn't grown in like 5 years. the last few times I got with a girl she just laughed at it. Took this pic earlier today, fully hard. should I just fucking kill myself?

start shoving things up your but and you'll feel better, op.

Include me in the screenshot

Kek
Looks like a witches finger

y'know sometimes a guy is born and he just isn't a real guy, he can't satisfy a woman so he makes a hard decision either be a cuck or a trap. you're pretty young and your cock is cute. i think we know where your life is headed.

My dick stopped growing when I was 14
Luckily it grew to 7 inches
I think that's about 19cm not entirely sure.though

Limp dick is truly a bitch.

Just find the right girl and it won't matter

What the fuck, you should feel ashamed of having that weird mutational anomaly attached to your body.

Honestly if the appearance of your dick makes you feel awkward you might want to look into getting a circumcision or having them tuck back your foreskin a bit. At the very least it'll look like you have a dick and not a some fat old lady's finger sticking out of you.

"Fat old lady's finger"

You have woman thighs and fatlady fingers. Havent been exercising, lots of american shitfood huh?

Seems like youre low on testosterone, start moving and eat veggies.. and drink only water. When you weight lenght/-110Kg's like normal person, your dick looks better and will propably grow inch or two due the normal testolevels

Lose weight and it will get bigger

Shit diet makes americans fat and dumb, you are what you eat.. and americunts eat shit.

True, most of that shit they eat is illegal to sell in europe since its not considered for human consumption.

Man you made me feel be about myself. Thanks bro.

Lol. Your dick looks a bit bigger than mine.

You realize that the UK has a higher obese rate for their citizens then the US
America is like.the 9th fattest country in the world

"Than" comparison. "Then" point in time.

It's midnight here nigger stop being a walking spellcheck

It looks like a carrot that grew in chernobyl

Where is here?

In ur mums hairy minge

no. post feet

Nice. You got me. Recess is almost.

Over

Yes you should off yourself

at least you have a decent amount of courage for your size, get a circumcision if you're really self conscious and learn to please girls in other ways.. it's not all about the size of your dick but obviously some girls will prefer to have their shit pounded in and have to waddle around the next day but eh.. fuck those sluts '_>'

Yeah, Brits are retarded too. Since they eat same shit diet as americunts. And Britain is europes trailerpark, rest of as are quite fit and smart. Its funny that americans think that Brits are the shit here, because all hates em.

Femanon here.
Pic related.

My kids dick is bigger than that... He's 5

It's also funny that the rest of you would get ass raped by Russia without the US or UK

> should I just fucking kill myself?
Get hard, take another pic, then ill help you decide

Fag

looks normal to me op, except uncut.

Holy shit OP, can you take more pics so I have something incase an uggo tries to contact me?

uncut or not, that shit looks weird as fuck, and I wouldn't let it anywhere near my pussy.

Actually, i trust Russia more than your jewshit countries. Russians are cool, they know whats up. Believe your "news".

Maybe its time to end your assraping of other countries you fucking horseface

I think your dick is cute

Right there with ya buddy. Stay strong.

At least you're intact.

I dont understand, the small penis are cutes , what is the big deal, mine is like 14cm or less , and im deal whit it

High five for not being jewed out of your foreskin Cred Forumsro.

Fucking Nasty...

tell someone you wanna sleep with ahead of time about it. If youre not a self righteous insecure beta she'll give it a shot if you promise her that you will use toys on her and use your tounge. There's lots of ways to have sex, quit being so myopic and thinking that your dick is the only part of sex that matters.

Nigga you got a severe case of phimosis. Pull your dick back under a hot shower to stretch your skin. Keep doing it for a few weeks (probably a month in your case) until you can fully expose your glans. Your foreskin should NOT cover your glans while youre erect.