I've been working in mental wards and insane asylums my entire life...

I've been working in mental wards and insane asylums my entire life. My mother owns a few of them - I have access to places most employees don't. Needless to say, I've seen some serious shit in this life.

I have too many stories, most wouldn't believe would be possible.

AMA, go into details with your questions please.

What's the worst thing you've seen/been involved in?

Probably the most obvious. Most depraved stories?

Oh, come on--give us a teaser.

What's your favourite curtain fabric?

Are there sadistic nurses et al like Nurse Ratched?

Dubs will predict that the next user is a terrorist

bumperino

rumors say there are literally no rules when no one is watching

post your biggest regret or deepest fear of getting caught doing

Bump for interest

>I've been working in mental wards and insane asylums my entire life. My mother owns a few of them

Your mother owns insane asylums?

What fucking country do you live in?

did he died?

This is a hard one, as there are so many things they try to keep quiet... I should have also said these are in hospitals. The worst thing I've seen are what we call 'Kidney corners'. It is a series of rooms filled with bodies. They are kept alive, through various methods. They can sit for years at a time until something is needed.. This is the worst for me, because of how they are kept. There are rows of 'beds' where the bodies lay. And every 15 minutes they raise and lower the bodies to ensure a decent blood flow, to avoid clotting or the like.

Does your mom have big tits

See

>insane asylum
Icallbullshit.jpg
If you worked there you would call it a mental health facility.

Isn't there medicine that can be injected everyday in the patient that can prevent clotting? I mean, usually, in hospitals, they give you a dose everyday 'cause you're lying in bed all day.

>I should have also said these are in hospitals

Your mother owns mental wards and insane asylums that are located in hospitals.

Again, what fucking country do you live in that allows private ownership of nut huts inside legitimate hospitals?

craziest shit somebody said to you?

One that will forever haunt me to this day.. A guy came in, screaming at the top of his lungs. Little did we know what happened. He had run over his 4 year old daughter and her head literally popped. Something snapped inside his brain when he must have realized it. All he ever did was scream, all day and all night. Mumbles here and there.. He did not eat. For almost two weeks he was sent for MRI's and the like to see his brain activity. It was horrifying because once he was deemed 'useless to science', he was euthanized. His brain was researched for some months after.

>Again, what fucking country do you live in that allows private ownership of nut huts inside legitimate hospitals?

Madeupistan. Republic of Bullshit.

Can we see trolled1.jpg?

is the one mind working with mental types or is star wars oneness too much formedicated types to understand . is the force present in institutions that manage crazy

Who let you out of the hospital?

Yeah well my mom own TEN loony bins lol, she lets me use my good boy points to torture the imates XD

Try this instead.

Thanks, Lori.

You reside in the insane asylum inside your head, OP

Has Donald Trump been admitted yet?

We can't watch everything, this is very very true. I do believe you are inferring that I inflict pain or something else on the patients. I could not do that to anyone. We do have to use aggressive force, yes. But it is not as common as you'd think.

Romania

I don't live in America. They are simple asylums here.

I can't go into detail, but you ar correct. We only use some of them.

This is a little generic.. When people speak in tongues, you cannot take them seriously.

hey guys

Stop your faggotry

I call bullshit.

how about you kill yourself at 4:30 you shitposting piece of garbage

ever fucked a retard?

Stop

Dirty jew

I did a two months placement at a loony bin for women.
99% ham planets which sucked, they wanted to self harm but because we had taken everything away they used to rub their faces/body parts on the carpet for a friction burn.

Trying to not crack up while a wild beast drags her face on the floor like a dog was hard, another patient swallowed her iPod shuffle in an attempt to self harm. Keks were had but I was glad when I finished.

Fuck off

OP is so full of shit. I've worked at a mental hospital. We keep patients doped up so they are like zombies and the wards cold to discourage moving around too much.
>room full of comatose patients
>scream all day and night

but you have fun with your story anyway

>we had taken everything away
>iPod shuffle

Faggot.
Why not use the charger or headphone cable to do harm when an iPod is allowed?

is there a cute patient? i think there should be a cute mental patient exist somewhere

Ztop wuth this shit

Kill your self

She wasn't on the high risk ward, they were given more leniency.

I was only there to learn and administer first aid I didn't get involved in the running of the place.

Start telling stories fag

cum in my bum

I'll be honest, I was hesitant to even start this thread. If any of you were on here from around 07-09, I used to post here every now and then.

This community has seemed to go downhill since then. I don't know what happened.. but time changes everything. I do not really like this style of Cred Forums.

This is hopefully my last post in this thread, but I still wish you all a good night and take care.

Good night. And thanks for the invented asylum tales.

>Cred Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Crazy bitches... am i right!

I own a whole chain of insane asylums.
Most are located in strip centers.
In fact, I'm accepting applications for franchisees right now.

Low b8.
I've been visiting two friends in two diffrent mental health hospitals. One of them is my best friend who suffered from Pstd (army) and was hospitalized for about 3 months. Damn , I really seen shit.

Oh? Which Romanian asylum did you work in? Or are you too new to read threads before you shitpost...tsk tsk...