Weedfag here. Anybody else on Cred Forums consider themselves cannaseurs? Tell me your favorite strain and why

Weedfag here. Anybody else on Cred Forums consider themselves cannaseurs? Tell me your favorite strain and why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1UyiveO2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

qc weed boy here

i cant find a "favorite strain"

weed is weed to me, unless it's mids. then i'll throw up.

Love green crack. If you've smoked it you'll understand

Tell me what's good user

Sativa or Indica? Can you tell a difference? Not judging, just curious.

I have and I love it! Just had some fucking wonderful PHO that was like a citrusy blast to the dome. Too good.

Washington "weed snob" here and id have to say Middlefork only because the grower I know in Tacoma has had his past three grows test higher than 30%

>implying testing results in WA mean anything
I do appreciate your input but YIKES
I'm sure it was great but visit your local testing facility and you'll see why WA is having a hell of a time with their regulations

Yeah I know dispensary tests can be a little off but this specific strain is just from a private grower and it has a crystalization throughout that is almost more dense than the bud itself like it's almost a sin handle the bud with your hands

> connoisseur

What I used to favor has become popular and mainstream.

Fuck yeah man, post pics if you got em. Just don't say "because it tested out over 30%" yada yada because numbers don't mean a damned thing (coming from someone in the industry)

Doesn't mean it isn't fire. What was your pick of the bunch?

>added canna because "cannabis"

Understandable, I've seen some of the videos of them grinding up buds and just testing a tiny particle of a 5 pound batch and that's what they go off if. It's sad and funny

Fuck, does Cred Forums not smoke down anymore? Where are my old stonerfags at?

I just dabbed some Pineapple Express Shatter :D

Do you live in Montreal?

They test the best looking 2 g's off of the top bud and test those.

Think of it this way: facilities putting out higher test results are more likely to get business from growers. Therefore they either grab the best buds or they fudge the numbers entirely. Growers get to choose the testing facilities, not the dispensaries making the purchases.

Haven't had a good batch of PE in like 2 years. BHO? Black market or from a shop?

>LA here
>Favorite strain
Honestly, I just like cannabis that's good.
I don't understand the mass purchasing of a single strain because experience varies.

I guess if I was given task to pick only one, it would probably be either:
>Fire OG
>Ghost OG
>Platinum Bubba Kush
or
>Black Jack

Smoking that shit right now fam.

PBK and Black Jack (really Jack Herer x anything) are a couple of my favorites as well. SFV OG is dank if you ever get a chance. Had some in LA that was ridiculous.

Its a legal market wax that black market resells

Tax + middle man charge? Fuck that noise, user needs a better plug.

SFV OG is a common strain.
I live in the SFV, so to me it's like Blue Dream or Sour Diesel

>implying common means it's bad
Fuck Blue Dream, but strains like Gorilla Glue, Green Crack, SFV OG, and the like are flooding the market because when they're grown right, they're wonderful.

I'm an oldfag (40ish), smoking dank since my teens (homies grew G13 in college, late 90s).

I live in Colorado now, and I didn't really believe that you could dial in a specific kind of high by strain until I started smoking Durban Poison. Makes me wanna get up and be creative. Darndest thing. Very specific high that can be administered like medicine.

I never guessed it'd be legal in my lifetime, but here we are.

>Implying I Implied that SFV was a bad strain.
It's just common...You get use to common things.
Green Crack is overrated as hell. Any dispensary worth its salt would never toss that on the Top Shelf list.
Its genetics aren't strong enough to be more than a solid mid.
GG#4 is a perfect example of a strong genetic lineage

OP here. I'm young (early 20s) but greatly appreciate old stonerfags and love hearing about how the new industry effects you. Aside from the "I've been smoking since before you were born, don't try to tell me what's what!" crowd, which seems to be 90%+ of you.

ITT: Faggots who need names for their weed.

Green Crack is the perfect recreational weed, although I agree it's not "top shelf" worthy. My favorite is Scooby Snacks.

Ak47 its like the apple in the garden of eden

I'm on sour diesel right now, it's been a week I smoke it I guess.

Love it over everything else I tried, definitely.

ITT: people who appreciate the plant for its numerous and varied effects. Not all of us are just looking to get high.

>recreational weed
I agree there.
It's mellow and even enough to give a new user an even high.
Even a well toked stoner would enjoy it if it's grow to its best

this shit worse than wine snobs

>mellow
Gets me jacked as fuck. Love that Sativa energy boost.

Been smoking off and on for years, then I finally got my medical card. Now I just smoke.
Favorite strain in blue dream, I get shit done and I can be mellow. It's plentiful and usually cheap.

all i see is people just spewing shit from their fingers. People think they're iron chef judges when it comes to weed

anyone care to toke with me when the clock hits :24?

Not intense enough, dude.
Not bad though

k

sign me up
already smoked a little

I need more hands on style sativa like Nebula

I wish I enjoyed Blue Dream as much as everyone else for this exact reason. Cheap, and it's everywhere. Tried it 6 or 7 different times (different phenos, different growers, everything) and it just makes me depressed.

I just hit it, no chance to stand up in the next 20 minutes.

pack it up anons

Jack Herer. Thank me later.

It's a very introspective inducing strain.
It just makes you think, while being mellow.
I think the two, over time, just lead to a negative or positive introspection.

Try to keep your mind busy, I find myself becoming horribly depressed sometimes, while high on Blue Dream

Done. All day everyday.

cheers

>Makes me wanna get up and be creative
>loser old man stoner posting on Cred Forums on friday night

lol

why don't I get high if I smoke with a butt plug in?

Meh.
I feel like it's comparable to Green Crack, that mellow not very powerful mid style strain.
I like strains with specific characteristics.

I own two dispensaries in a legal state and I love when people come in and act like they know anything about weed, unless they are major growers. We grow about 75% of our own cannabis for our shops and we have a catalog of 120+ strains/phenos. That's just us personally. I can count on my hand the amount of good strains or properly grown weed otherwise, and that accounts for our remaining 25% of inventory. People are not botanists or horticulturalists for the most part, and that is necessary for good weed. My personal favorite strain is Sour Diesel or Platinum Animal Cookies

anyone have any quck good feelgood tunes?
pic unrelated

How do you feel about Haze strains? Super Sour Diesel might be your jam. Super intense Haze-style high with that Sour Diesel packing an extra punch.

Feel it all around by Washed Out.

All of that is really cool and really great, except the part where you discourage people about getting excited about/geeking out over cannabis. It should make you happy to see people with a blossoming interest in an industry that you clearly know and love so much.

Lemon Haze all the f*king way.

Jack Herer to get stuck on chair.
White Widow instant classic to get blown off

I M B L A Z E D

It's so interesting to me how everyone experiences slightly different effects from the same strains. Jack Herer makes me clean my entire house and organize everything in sight.

That's why i stay away from retail on focus my efforts on growing and processing.. People by and large are stupid and uneducated nor do they want education. The only people I feel truly appreciate cannabis are medical patients who use it for debilitating illness. Not to look down on recreational cannabis usage, I just think that it's a very narrow view at what cannabis is and can be.

shocker

If you worked at all on the retail end of things you would know that the VAST majority of those coming in to purchase "recreational cannabis" are actually using it to help with some form of medical issue, myself included. Your "very narrow" view on recreational purchasers is the issue with growers and processors in the industry, so high and mighty.

I manage both of my shops in a pretty hands on approach and I know exactly who my clientele are. I just respect the ones that have the foresight to get their medical cards a lot more than some schmo paying taxes and buying weed for his chad party

But don't take it from me, a multi-million dollar business owner and operator.

You're both FAGGOTS

Glad you got your money off the green rush bro, too bad medical is getting edged out in every recreational state. It's a fucking joke to pay money into the bullshit programs they have for medical patients. It's a travesty.

I'll take that into careful consideration, thanks user

Yup. Wife on rag sleeping. I'm baking cookies and listening to audio books.

Still, I'ma have some fucking molasses ginger cookies soon.

Those look like my grandfather's ginger cookies and my munchies just kicked into high gear. Please share.

I just remembered I have cookies with chocolate kisses pressed into them

How to get weed if very younggg

Btw only thing ive tried was one tiny bowl of blue haze. But honestly i really want weed but cant get a card obviously and cannot find dealer :/

Don't. That simple. Enjoy at parties, enjoy your productivity while you're young. I regret smoking as a teen, honestly.

Also please get off of Cred Forums.

Indica is pure chill. Sativa is like oh shit this is gonna be funner than acid. IMO but maybe I could be different cause Im big on meditation so can really go deep perceptually with some sativa; it blows acid out of the water IME.

They have different effects. Its not like shitty alcohol that just makes you dumb.

I've been considering going the stereotypical stonerfag route and getting into yoga and meditation. A good sativa hybrid (Golden Ticket Chernobyl especially) really loosens my body up and makes my mind reel. I'd love to express that somehow physically.

Tried that back when it was the most expensive on the planet $650 an ounce according to High Times; bout a decade ago. Was drunk so couldn't say how good it was.

I like the cut of your jib user. Love the Arizer.

You sound like someone I want to smoke with

youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1UyiveO2Q

nice dude

Here in Houston I grew up with swag all day baby. Friends later in life about a decade back when I would just drink they would always smoke White Widow.

In a perfect world

Neville's haze (90% sativa)

>scooby snacks
>spice\k2

How much money do you need to start up with growing or to start a shop or both.

I don't know dick but thinking about getting balls deep. Taxi driver here, sick of the scum I deal with! I follow a sect of Hinduism were ganja is the sacrament so I think I would love it.

How many money backers did you have? How much did you have to start off? Was it friends, family, bank? For years Ive had the plan to buy a medical shop when my parents die. Its different here in Houston, rolling up my famous perfect joint for friend even though wasn't gonna smoke... dad caught us and it literally made him cry; how fucked up is that!

sativa master race.

Smoking on a sativa phenotype of Sweet Dreams testing at 25% THC-A. Pic related.

Ganja is like steroids for meditation.

I see these threads and I wonder what jobs people have. I've been smoking since I was 13(22 now) and I've had to cheese every drug test I've taken. How do people hold well paying jobs for all this loud?

I smoke occasionally. But I'm definitely not a snob. I'm like the guy who drinks bud light and Jack Daniels. Where can I educate myself?

>scooby snacks
>dogwalker x girl scout cookies

Sell weed for a living

Read everything you can find. I started with the Marijuana Growers Handbook written by Ed Rosenthal.

Bruh. Dabs.

Checked, haven't sold weed since highschool. Live in New Orleans so getting robbed/shot over a qp/p of loud wasn't worth it for me.

Thank you for the recommendation, appreciate it.

Move somewhere you can legally sell weed, and sell weed. Loads of people in the industry are from out of state. "The Green Rush" is a real thing and it's kind of crazy.

Favorite strain? Right now, It's blue dream

If you're asking now, you're too late in the game.

so bad for you, just smoke the plant bro....

If you're young it should be easy. I could basically buy weed a block in any direction when I was 12 in 1992, now 34 with 11 convictions and have no hook ups. Life's weird.

As long as it's weed and I can get high off it, I'm good