So i like this girl right, and i come over to hee apartment to fix her laptop all the time

So i like this girl right, and i come over to hee apartment to fix her laptop all the time.

>How hard would it be to copy her hard drive to an external of mine without her knowing?

>Or how hard would it be to access her laptop contents from my laptop without her knowing?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!McoB3aha!GkUNQzU3leyGP-3WIH8iSA
mega.nz/#F!FRhXQYbT!Uumn8txfriSzGY20iUlCLQ
mega.nz/#F!gYAW0KDZ!57PBV4iSJC_fa-8JsrN9gw
mega.nz/#F!oMpBHD6S!G6Nm_1fmImXerpgOq782Cg
mega.nz/#F!0NwTXJLJ!_s0XYipSZfU-Wnhvya-QZQ
mega.nz/#F!EdZnkCZC!-L2MbEY1k1CGD7iPp83KAw
mega.nz/#F!5BgnXDJD!srNiXO5pe9JEYD_LlFEBjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you are asking this you got no business fixing computers.

Not hard if you distract her, what do you want mainly?

The n00dz

/Thread

I'm asking cause it's saturday night and i'm bored as fuck. You guys always give Solid A1 Top Notch 10/10 advice sooooo

Then just copy her photos, and any random folders on her desktop/documents ;)

you're already there fixing her computer. Chances are she knows more about dick then about reading event logs
Setting up remote access would require you to know its ip address and /or force a static ip address. Would alert the user whenever a connect is attempted though

just go into her browser and look at all her passwords saved in the cache. it's all right there in plain text, snoop from the comfort of your own home.

Yeah but she's always laying on her bed trying to talk to me every time. And i'm trying to get the n00dz not the succ

just copy them dont open them just copy them. are you sure she even has nudes. proof your fixing her or its not happening.

Trruuuuueeeee good idea mayng

>google
password reset disk

I dont know if she has nudes but she uses her laptop heavy so i figured why not figure a way to copy the entire drive to an external and then sort through it one weekend lol

omfg you pleblian lowlife beta she wants the dick start being a little flirty and get your cock sucked you pathetic cuckold.

just remember that login notifications get sent for gmail, dropbox, and sometimes facebook (depending on their settings, off by default). don't log into any of those unless you already have access to their email and can delete it. happy snooping

He's right, it's an excuse to have you come around
>and cum

Yeah i'm almost 100% she wants the D. Nothings even wrong with her laptop. The VPN i set up was doing scheduled maintenance and she called me over to fix it. Couldn't do anything and she kept trying to talk me up so i just left lmao

>120 gig flash drive
>"hey this has a program to help me fix your pc"
>run c cleaner off of flash drive
>ask for a drink
>while she's gone go to my computer

Ayyyyyy

THEN FUCK HER SENSELESS WITH YOUR TINY LITTLE CUCKOLD PENIS.

She obviously wants it, and a faggot like you isn't getting it anyways anyways. Fuck I'm a legit bisexual faggot and I'm calling you a fucking fag. Hit that shit like it's the last pussy on earth!

Just disable her antivirus and firewall, and install a RAT (Remote administration tool).

Make sure the RAT is stealthy and can work over SCP in the background so you can navigate her files. You need a client on her PC and the main interface on yours. Make your IP static and her PC will try to connect to you automatically.

Most RATs these days are detected by antiviruses tho.

Also with the more evil ones you could webcam spy and microphone and all that fun stuff.

Yes sir

Nice. Adding to list of possibilities

you could also install a keylogger that sends you everything she types on her keyboard then use that info put it into a cracking program and find out her password.

Indeed indeed

No fucking wonder he comes over "all the time" to do it, he never fucking fixed it in the first place.

You have a copy of literally every keystroke. What the fuck do you think cracking programs do?

Wanna know how I know you don't know the first thing about computers?

>Cuckold
You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means

erm.. easy
using windows - Hex workshop. Copy drive sectors to file on external drive.

using linux
dd if=/dev/driveyouwannacopy of=/locationtofile

i like how he ended the saying with lmao. guaranteed spineless faggot who will do nothing

As if a girl who calls an aspie fucktard she met in class at a community college would be using a linux OS.

linux is bootable from USB drives, many people who repair computers carry it around.

Why don't you just fuck her like a normal person, you autistic retard?

this is the optimal choice, but then he couldn't share noods with us.

But people who get on Cred Forums to ask how hard it would be to make a "copy of her hard drive" sure don't.

Your laptop is toast.. i need to take it home to my lab to do extensive research. It will be ready in 2 days.
>take it home
>swap out the hard drive with another one
>re-install windows
>bring it back
uhh sorry... I had change your drive because the old one crashed.

>go back to secret lab
>plug hard drive into your computer
>use a program like Zero Assumption Recovery to find deleted noods
>fap until penis comes off.

ITT 12 year old who thinks he knows about computers but really doesn't gets told how to install RATs by other 12 year olds who think they are 1337 hax0rs but aren't
wewlads calm down

another thing you can do is just find one nood on her pc and then say wow i like what i saw can i see more she will say yes and then you can ask can i see it in real because the pictures are only 2d and she will say ok but only can watch no touch and you say that's ok then when she shows you her bra say wow that's so hot i am so shy but you are very beautiful please show me your breast and she will show you her breast then say those are so amazing you are so beautiful can i please touch one I know you said dont touch but I just want if it is ok with you and she will say ok because you are showing respect and also showing how amazed you are by her beauty then she will let you touch her nipple touch her nipple soft and she will start to get aroused tell her wow she feels so amazing and soft but you want to see more still so she will show you her pussy ask her please can i see your pussy this is incredible and the most amazing thing ever happened to me she will show you her pussy eventually she will let you touch it and maybe kiss it then you can both take it from there and have sex.

superb shitpost if i do say so myself

>Copy the entire drive to an external

Nigger are you fuckin retarded, that would take ages.

Go invent some malware to install a backdoor if you're that interested.

1. Get useradmin+ password
2. Get ip
3. (Assuming its simple windows based) disable firewall
4. From different pc, browse \\(ip)\c$

If you're a bit techy you ll figure it out. If not you have no business doing this.

B-but im s-scared

What did i just read.

another thing you can do is just find one nood on her pc and then say wow i like what i saw can i see more she will say yes and then you can ask can i see it in real because the pictures are only 2d and she will say ok but only can watch no touch and you say that's ok then when she shows you her bra say wow that's so hot i am so shy but you are very beautiful please show me your breast and she will show you her breast then say those are so amazing you are so beautiful can i please touch one I know you said dont touch but I just want if it is ok with you and she will say ok because you are showing respect and also showing how amazed you are by her beauty then she will let you touch her nipple touch her nipple soft and she will start to get aroused tell her wow she feels so amazing and soft but you want to see more still so she will show you her pussy ask her please can i see your pussy this is incredible and the most amazing thing ever happened to me she will show you her pussy eventually she will let you touch it and maybe kiss it then you can both take it from there and have sex.

/Real thread

This. Also every other post here is wrong. If your solution isnt fast and transparent gtfo

Thanks. My brain didn't get shit on hard enough by the first post. Now i truly know what i have read.

Can confirm that 100% of the time this works every time

Name of girl on pics?

Gracie

why do people censor female tits but not male tits.. but like tits are the only thing we fucking have in common in that area. it doesn't make sense.

stealing peoples nudes is super fun

here have some of my work.

mega.nz/#F!McoB3aha!GkUNQzU3leyGP-3WIH8iSA
mega.nz/#F!FRhXQYbT!Uumn8txfriSzGY20iUlCLQ
mega.nz/#F!gYAW0KDZ!57PBV4iSJC_fa-8JsrN9gw

THAT LINK
I AINT CLICKIN ON IT MY NIGGA

Those links will give my computer aids.

My computer does not need aids.

Good day sir.

you fucking retards....

be nice, there may be kids on the forum

thats....not how you say that.

>i come over to hee apartment to fix her laptop all the time.
How often does she fuck up her laptop?

>Solid A1 Top Notch 10/10 advice
no we dont

My dear friend,

It would appear you have become bothered by the lack of faith in your links.

Do not worry, I'm sure someone else will give them a chance.

~91

post the mega with every leeched file or you're a poserfag taking credit for another mans godly work

already did

>girl i like
>go over to fix her laptop all the time
Nigga what the fuck are you doing, just make your move, she's obviosly interested in you to some extent already and the first thing you think of is stealin her shit... You think women are stupid enough to not know how to google and fix minor problems that they need to call some dude over all the time. You're fucking retarded mate, bring some drinks next time and try to get closer to her, throw in a bit of flirting and you'd be getting your dick wet in no time.

i dont care but here's more for you faggots

mega.nz/#F!oMpBHD6S!G6Nm_1fmImXerpgOq782Cg
mega.nz/#F!0NwTXJLJ!_s0XYipSZfU-Wnhvya-QZQ
mega.nz/#F!EdZnkCZC!-L2MbEY1k1CGD7iPp83KAw
mega.nz/#F!5BgnXDJD!srNiXO5pe9JEYD_LlFEBjQ

where cuck

Then why aren't you fucking her instead? Take your own pictures.

What in the fuck is wrong with you, man?

Old bitches
more old bitches

what the fuck

Shit nigga, I am aint clicking that!!!

Lol this
I couldn't help but think this as i was reading his post