Fluffy bread

Fluffy bread

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Fluffypedia_Wiki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

>Tfw you lost your entire fluffy collection when your hard drive crashed, including a giant fluffy epic that took you months to work on

Thanks fam, keep bumping up while I put more up

Keep bumping guys, pls

bumper

Bump

Bumping

Are there any more fluffy hell ones? Who's the guy who made these?

why do they always have so much shit and piss? can't i get my weird fix without poo poo and pee pee?

hot

It's part of their charm.

nothing to contribute but bump

I always wondered about this. Seeing as they have some horse DNA, are the susceptible to equine diseases?

Imagine a comic where ferrals attempt to survive rabid fluffies.

28 Days Later with Fluffies? Fund it.

I guessing someone in the booru thought of it.

I love that creator

You mother fuckers need jesus

No we don't

There are but i dont have them

I agree. It's weird and takes away from my enjoyment.

Fuck off with this autistic shit

Can anyone post some stories?

Sorry it's not trap thread #765670978534

So, I don't want to judge you guys, since we all like stuff that others could see as weird, but could someone please explain the appeal of these to me?
I usually browse through every now and then thinking that something will click and that I'll get it, but that doesn't happen for me

Half of us can't even explain it to ourselves man.

No, figure it out yourself. Someone asks this question every single fucking thread, and it's probably the same poster.

I don't know, but it keeps me from wanting to dissect animals.

Whoa bud, no need to get triggered
I've actually never posted in one of these threads before. Would you prefer that next time I burst in with a "get this retarded shit of my board, you retarded faggots" next time?

It's sorta hard to put into context, but the main Idea is the absurdity of the whole Idea. Try checking out the fluffy booru.

fluffypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Fluffypedia_Wiki

To be fair, these threads tend to get the same post asking the appeal to the point they all sound the same.

Well I'm sadistic so that's one thing. Another this is I like to see justice or people getting what they deserve. So generally I like smarty abuse ones. My grandmother irl reminds me of a smarter so this is one way for me to mentally vent.

I also am interested in the brutality of life so seeing fluffies just get abused by life and its struggles is another one that I like. Generally if it's a foul being rejected by another foul that's what I enjoy seeing.

If you're asking why I like them. Then idk

i fapped to this

So, it's kinda like a way to cope with stuff, I guess? That's neat, I never would have looked at it that way.
Yeah, I guess I should've figures that. I just thought that if I asked in a semi-polite manner rather than "hurrdurr u guys r autismos" that I would get some decent answers.

The art was spot on, simplistic shading, but the tufts were well placed. As for the plot, the concept has been a bit over done, bear traps and mice traps are a trope. The transfer of art style between the frames where the fluffy was in good condition to where it was injured were smooth. The use of stray and Jagged lines was well implemented. There was some quality lost in the quick escalation of morbidness. Loss of innocence is an important part of the tone of Fluffy art, some would even call it the single effect, and this particular strip had poor pacing. Overall, a 7/10, I'd love to see what this artist can do with a good stroke of inspiration.

There are 4 main genres that you really need to know.
1.) Hugbox: shows a fluffy being happy in it's comfortable environment. Basically, acting like they're supposed to

2.) SadBox: Sadbox is the opposite of hugbox in the sense that it's supposed to be sad and depressing

3.) Abuse: Pretty much self-explanatory

4.) weirdbox: Designed to be absurd, Much like Happy Tree Friends.

>pls let me live

This piece is particularly compelling. The art and shading are somewhat amateur, but they show real potential and there is definitely a seed of talent. The effect of loss of innocence, mixed with selfish sacrifice sets it's own tone. Though the concept of maternal sacrifice has been explored, few pieces have managed to capture it in such a simple and refined way. 8/10 Love the work

rofl

I was just about to whine about how bad fluffy threads are
>same thing, always
>magow magow
>living stuffed fluffy
>that retardedly cringey russian one

hopefully there will be more like this

ok