Who wears a watch? Here's mine, Seiko SNK809

Who wears a watch? Here's mine, Seiko SNK809.

and here's the back.

SKX007J

I have an 009K, how big is your wrist and which oyster is that?

I need to get one but I have a big wrist

Same entry level movement as most of the Seikos. Is having a diver really worth it? If I ever end up at 200m I would've drowned long ago.

used to have that with the bracelet. loved that watch. great balance of weight.
>inb4 babies first auto

I need to get a new bracelet for mine, i'm getting tired of the nylon.

>inb4 babies first auto
That's half the reason I got it. If i break it, who cares, I'll just get another.

bump

I also wear a dssd

The stones in the face are kinda tacky, IMO.

Casio Lineage
I'm digging it

i want to buy one of these, i want the blue or maybe the green one. any suggestions

Yeah, I got it for a bargain. It's practically an antique. At least it's solid 14k.

Orange monster owner here. I swear by mine. 200m is 200m, which is almost the same pressure as the sink I shampoo my clients hair in.
Haven't had an issue yet with a waterlogged watch. First time for everything.

also i am thinking of getting this one as well. any previous experience with thise gshock or the us polo

They are, but most of the Rolex watches are tacky

200m is like 300psi, are you shampooing hair with a powerwasher? You don't need a diver to get your hands wet in the sink. That's extreme overkill. For reference, the general limit for recreational SCUBA diving is about 100m.

Actually, I've had watches rated to 100m get waterlogged.
So no, it's not overkill to want a watch that isn't filled with water.

oops my mistake, recreational SCUBA limit is like 36m of 120ft.

If you had a 100m watch leak, it was either a chinese piece of shit, or you damaged it somehow. Seriously, if a watch that's rated for 328 ft of depth underwater leaks in the sink, it's either a shitty knockoff or you broke it somehow.

Yeah, kinda tacky, but I ain't ever buying another fucking watch again, depreciation is limited, nearly as good as cash if you get in a pinch and will be of some value to my kid. Plus I like it.

Fucker needs to be cleaned.

Nope. Day 1 of wearing it. And no, or wasn't a Chinese pos.
But thank you for inputting your opinion. It was really eye opening.

If you like it, that's the important thing. Looks tacky, but in a fun way? At least it's not a stupid skeleton watch. I'm so sick of seeing those

could legit wear that upside down

I have a hard time believing that.

Sure, if I didn't want to able to see what time it is.

Then don't. You don't have to. I'm being I'll still be able to sleep tonight you don't believe me. I was sharing my experience with someone.

what brand was it?

It was a Casio, I think. Don't remember which one. It was over a decade ago.

>Casio

not bad, im more of a fan of the pepsi submariner, assuming this is real you're pretty damn well off