strawpoll.me/11248578
youtube.com/watch?v=Va1KBtI81TY
youtube.com/watch?v=gnQvSAgvNXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GTKmxBtaMF4
youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA
youtu.be/c5LCmQC_KeU
whitneymusicbox.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've got a folder full of the stuff, OP. Let me know if you're still around.

OP, think about this...
This is one picture.

have a nice trip op

Dogs have no sweat glands though

strawpoll.me/11248578

vote

youtube.com/watch?v=Va1KBtI81TY

DON'T BE SCARED OF THE DEVIL
DON'T BE SCARED OT THE DEVIL

I got two tabs of acid. My friends are all on the beach tripping face but I ended up not getting covered at work so I couldn't join them. It's been like a year since I tripped.. Duno if I'll just take them by myself or hold onto them.

You have but one life to live. Enjoy it.

fat people, not even once

Life has many doors, which will you open?

>youtube.com/watch?v=gnQvSAgvNXQ

this is a fun movie

why's he pussyfooting around?

Your a dumb piece of shit for not putting a title in this you stupid nigger.

You are unique to this world.

fished in!

They do in their paws

around blacks, never relax

obligatory

can we pretend it's still caturday?

these are cool

>tripping acid
>sitting behind laptop
why even waste ur money

this isn't a rekt thread user, keep your disgusting gore to yourself

Here's one that's chan specific

What's Really cool to look at when your frying is the out doors, honestly better visual stimulation than anything you can put on a screen

Shhhhh

I'm trying to dump a folder...

youtube.com/watch?v=GTKmxBtaMF4

This

Nice try, picture! I'm already going to die at 4:20!

I need more of this in my life.

he's gun get et when he gets older

does anyone know how to make that picture?

Fucking dir

Why do people say they hallucinate on acid every time I've taken it shit just looks like it has antman microverse filter.

theres not ONE thing you can do on acid. Everything you do just feels different and you get different thoughts about whatever youre doing. nothing is gonna play out exactly the same. Although youll probably laugh more with other people around. But some people are more comfortable alone. So it doesnt matter where you are as long as youre getting something new from it. Just my thought.

Keep going

*eaten

Sorry, pretty much out...

she must be into deathcore...

This one got me anonThank you.

Thank god for you dumping thee user... its been a few months since ive done any drugs, mainly for occupation and legal reasons.. taking a few xanax and smoking a few bowls and looking at these pixel art gifs and imagining myself in exotic locals, with dat a e s t h e t i c was probably the happiest i had been in a long time (sad as that might be, i was going through some shit) They just make me feel... that warm feeling. Like you've been there... like its oddly familiar. Finding the ordinary extraordinary. Is this stuff just called pixel art? where do you get this stuff, totally saved it all.

Shes so brutal shes BLACK

really wish I could pixel art

What he said. Except im drinkin vodka and getting highIm

You canon.

That is my backup, fuck I miss getting high. Vodka only seems to bring out the bad feels. A few xanax alone can bring the good feels, but chances are I wont remember much of it (obviously) I am jelly user. I'd smoke a cig on a balcony in the rain with you.

Post more of these gifs

Well, thanks man. As far as where to find it , I got it mostly from the various vapor/synth wave threads here.
Have a good night, unfortunately that was about all I had...

Goddamn it ive been there user. I would do.

Listen to this song, and imagine a dark night in a cold and lonely city.. it sets the scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA

I plan on taking a small course for it once i get decent with gamemaker. I want more skills than just coding and writing.

Wonder if they have these as themes or backgrounds on playstation/xbox

Blz

You made my night, and a nice folder.
Nah, Im ina good place now. I had just lost the two girls I had been with for the past few years all within a few months of eachother, and graduated university. So I had a lot of things in my life ending all at once. I still would love to get fuckin high, but I'll live I guess. I went from an eighth a day to nothing. C'est la vie...

Yeah, just google pixel art/soothing gifs and shit like that...

From what i hear it really dosent take long to master, plus the more you do it the better you get. You should post some on here once you feel comfortable enough w

The devil came to me while on acid. If you see him don't be afraid, he's a nice guy.

Suppose I didn't really seek it out, I mainly grabbed the few I saw from random vaporwave threads. I had never seen it before. It really hits me the right way, would love to make that shit

literally only tried drawing once on an android app I found. Need to learn more about colors and depth.

Think of it as pixel painting!

no

Fuck I'm old. I know exactly what image that's made from

Ill try user. i promise you this.

>pic related
>slenderman looking motherfuck
>didnt try to slender

Looks like Golgo 13 on NES

Here's some more vaporwave type shit
youtu.be/c5LCmQC_KeU

fug

>fug

it's fag you retard

RIP

this is one of my favorite audio experiences, hope you enjoy it too

whitneymusicbox.org/

i mean fug as in fuck as in im impressed

faggit

Good night, was going to post more pixel gifs where the other user left off but image limit reached.

All that super space tech and all this motherfucker can do is play rad racer on the NES

Start another thread pls

>faggit

it's faggot you retard

>ill try user
>does and it looks ok
now do it in 16bit

im sorry my bad

thats on me

im sorry too. lets be friends from now on

Cozy

is that oscar Isaac?

forever Cred Forumsro

John Dies At The End! I've never met anyone else who's seen it!

I tried deep breathing during a trip and shiva took the weel. Aside from the amazing visuals I was more flexible than I could have ever imagined and i could breathe forever. All your limitations are in the mind.

Because they have never taken it before and are lying to you

I like thinking its a horror movie version of acid. but its still funny, so its fun.

Just woke up crying, wishing I had a family. Smoked some more heroin and I have no idea what to do with myself. All I want to do is fucking die

make another thread

That escalated quickly. I do that too, I am up until 4-5 every night, and when i finally get to bed I have terrible dreams of everyone Ive lost. It seems like a whole lifetime ago. It gets better though.. somewhere and somehow.

I made one but idk how to link it here.. been here for 9 years.. and still dunno how to do that shit.