Recommend me a nice horror movie to watch on Netflix

Recommend me a nice horror movie to watch on Netflix

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOjSRoxc6mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Human Centipede

Despite the bad reviews, I remember "Would You Rather?" being a fun horror movie. The jist of it is a bunch of people need money and a rich man has offered to give it to them if they show up to dinner at his house. He then reveals that the only way to get this money is to play a depraved game of "Would You Rather?" which involved the participants mutilating themselves and other playing members.

Also, Sasha Grey

What about her?

she is bad at acting when there is no cock being shoved in one of her holes

Holy shit, I didn't even know that was her. She was a terrible actor.

The Exorcist

Michael?

THE CRYING GAME

You can watch the one where a psycho is trying to kill this deaf girl. I don't remember the title, but I'm sure someone in this thread will know and can vouch for how shitty it is.

It's the premier trashy movie experience.

Trying to find a good movie on Netflix is like looking for a needle in haystack. You gotta dig through a pile of shit to find one gem. With all the pirate streaming sites out there. I don't even know why I still keep the subscription.

Seen all but one and they're all well worth a watch. What subgenre you in the mood for?

youtube.com/watch?v=WOjSRoxc6mg is the movie that single handedly defined the horror genre.

Let the Right One In

Hush

Hush,a friend of mine said that I reminded him of the killer lmao. It's a pretty shit film and it's not even scary.

That's the one. The scene where he laughed and she felt the air it her hair was ridiculous. At least, that's what I remember happening.

Don't watch The Wicker Man. I knew it wasn't going to be great, but it was worse than suspected.

The Grifter
Someone /thread me

Blackfish

tucker and dale vs evil

\bread

There's an original version, it's good.

*hit her hair

Creep (US)

August Underground, the first one. Fuck the other one. Sure, they're both very edgy, but the second one takes it to the next level. Although, in terms of which one is more depraved, it'd probably be the second one.

Dude, where's my car?

Student Bodies