Hi Cred Forumsros

Hi Cred Forumsros

So, I've been to Japan for a long time and I'll coming home soon.
I have this classic fantasm of the japanese girl, cute, tight pussy, yelling Iku and Sugoi... I really want to fuck one of those girls but... my girlfriend does not share the same idea.

Anyway, today was the last day to spent in Tokyo so I wanted to do everything I missed... And it ended up with a doggystyle on a Japanese clean ass.

So please Cred Forums tell me, would you have done the same? Like it was a huge fantasm for me and I would basically never have another chance. But, it's my first time cheating.

>fantasm
Fantasy?

Japanon here.

Just don't say anything. We got yo back.

Yes, true, fantasy sorry

It's all fun and games until you put a ring on her finger. No worries, good for you. If you felt that strongly about it, it would have weighed on your mind and been a burden on your relationship.

It had to be done.

I appreciate your support !

Feels better already

It's not wrong unless you get caught

ah ben mon tabarnak comment a tu pu faire sa a jess?

Haha, toujours changer le nom de l'image...

ahahaha good show bro j'aurais fait la meme chose ta juste a pas lui dire pi toute va ben aller

J'avoue que c'est ma première "tromperie" donc j'ai pas mal balisé. Je vais donc suivre le conseil de fermer ma gueule...

oublie pas de deleter l'historique mah brotha

>Japanese clean ass.
A what? And it seems like it'll be a long distance relationship which are garbage unless your girlfriend is the one you're returning home to

Don't tell her jack shit, but do keep in mind, if she does the same thing to you, you kinda asked for it

Usually, Japanese are very hairy on this side. Not this time. Nicely shaved...It was the most beautiful ass I have seen so far...

And yes, I will come back to home, with my girlfriend. So no longer long distance relationship.
It did well for 8 months, and I fucked up the last week

wtf is wrong with people?

Well, if no one knows, she doesn't have to get revenge, right?

Why you acting so critical about it? Just do it and enjoy life, and respect others rights. If one girls doesnt want to, find one who does.

Because I don't want do dump my girl friend just for a one night fantasy.
And I was a bit obsessed with this fantasy. And I think I would have regret not doing it.

man, be glad you cheated and fulfilled a fantasy. i cheated on my girlfriend with a russian chick with cancer.

Made my day, thank you