Yo does anyone have $50 they can spare for a poorfag? (not for steam shit)

yo does anyone have $50 they can spare for a poorfag? (not for steam shit)

Wanna suck some dick for it?

Are you fucking kidding me? You stupid fucking idiot. Do you not realize that we are all poor? How dare you ask me for money. You stupid fucking punk!

Sure, if you pay for travel lol

I'm sorry

unbelievable

Was gonna say go down the street to the corner and flag down cars, you'll find someone that wants they dick sucked for a few bucks

What do you need it for? $50 is a lot, you leech dudes add up

Ask for steam games like a normal poorfag

I need it for a new graphic card. My current one is DX10 and it cant run DOOM or Rise of the Tomb Raider :\
As for steam games, I just pirate them (doom and rottr finally got cracked)

bump

i do (paypal and bitcoin) , but why would you need that

I need a new graphics card man. I really want to play DOOM and RoTTR since they finally got cracked but I cant run them because my card doesnt support DirectX 11

Best i can do is 5 dollers

Why don't you get a life instead?, that costs nothing

Thanks bro but I dont have paypal so I dont have a way of receiving that. I was hoping for someone to just buy the card for me from my amazon wishlist.

kek, if life costs nothing then why don't I have one already

bump

I'm not giving $50 for a graphics card

pls

life is boring

bump

Your taste in games is shit. Also gonna have to show to get a dime. If you're going to beg like a whore you need to act like one as well

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my post again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

what card

Stale copy pasta

What do you mean by this

$40? What do you need $30 for?

found the jew

Costs nothing?

Staying at home playing games is cheap as shit. When you need something and you're not at home, you gotta pay for it.

>Need water
Buy a bottle of water
>Hungry
Pay for snacks
>Bored
Pay for entertainment

I get what you were trying to say, but it's just not accurate.

Since when does a $20 game cost 10?
*hands you a 5*

I laughed. Thanks guys

GeForce GT 610, it's the cheapest DX11 card on my amazon

bump pls