Should I visit the doctor?? Anybody can chime in and say "No shit, go to the doctor"...

Should I visit the doctor?? Anybody can chime in and say "No shit, go to the doctor". Well I want honest answers from anybody who's had anything like this before. Been sitting like this for almost a week now

tits or gtfo

did that come from your ass or vagina or penis?

Looks fine, it'll pass.

Stop taking dicks in the ass

Blood is bright so it's from low in your digestive system, close to your ass. Likely an internal hemorrhoid or something, and probably nothing serious, but if it's been going on for a week it's worth goingband getting it checked. If nothing else they can probably stop the bleeding.

If the blood was dark it'd be a lot more troubling.

Red? Probably just 'roids.
If it turns black, like double nigger black? That's internal bleeding and is a immediate medical emergency.

I wouldn't stress too much, but only a doctor can really tell you for sure. I'm just a asshole on the internet.

tbh you probably just cut open your anus with sharp dildos

I've been getting it too every few months when my blood pressure gets too high. It clears up after a day, but I should see a doctor too.

If it's been a week, then go. If the whole stool is mixed in blood then definitely go.

YOU HAVE CANCER

everybody gotta poop bud

Repost

sage

These two posts are basically correct.

Nice.

honest answer? depends
Do you feel a stinging sensation in your butthole? If you do, its either an anal fissure or a hemorrhoid that popped. dont aggravate your asshole and it should heal soon enough

how often do you take shits? if you take shits more than once a day, youre aggravating your asshole. If you need to push while shitting rather than rely on gravity, youre aggravating your asshole. Dont aggravate your asshole.

If you dont feel stinging in your butthole, the source of the bleeding is probably coming from deeper in. This means you either take too many dicks in your ass without enough lube, take too many hard shits, or you have an anal polyp or a popped internal hemorrhoid. In this case, a doctor may be advisable if it doesnt stop in another few days. Of course another possibility is butt cancer, but im assuming you are too young to be in the average demographic for that. If you do have butt cancer though, good news! Butt cancer is the easiest cancer to get rid of, they just cut out a chunk of colon. If it metastasized though, you're pretty much fucked. In this case, fuck it and take as many dicks in there as you can fit cause theres no dicks to take in heaven.

If you dont wanna go to the doctor right now, just try to take shits once a day, if not once every other day, and eat mostly veggies, dairy, and tons of water to keep your shit soft

Godspeed you bloody assed bastard

You ate beets, that always happens

Thanks. I was working this stretch looking for an in-depth answer to OP's problem since I also am facing it myself.

Take this (You).
Have a good time.

Looks like you blew out your O-ring.

Bright red, so likely a 'roid or fissure. Take some shit softeners, eat a lot of fiber, drink a lot of water. Use wet wipes instead of grinding away dry.

If still bleeding after a week, see a chancre mechanic (doc) to make sure you don't have terminal anus rot.

Thank you, glad i can help

Have a hemorrhoid that looks like a bidoof, it may help you

Thanks for the serious response back, I appreciate it. I've read up on a bunch of shit on the Internet and most of it says if it's red and not dark your most likely okay. Just wanted some insight from anyone else who is knowledgeable or been in the same situation

Weird this post came up. Just had this happen today too.

If you're lucky, it's colitis. If you're not, it's bowel cancer. Go to a doc asap

STOP SHOVING LARGE OBJECTS UP YOUR ASS YOU HOMOSEX.

its happened to me but never for a week. if there is no pain and the blood is bright red you're most likely fine. when it happened to me i upped my fiber intake and it seemed to help. if it keeps going for another week i'd get checked out.

Hi OP, I have ulcerative colitis.
It's one of the two main flavors of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), the other being Crohn's disease.
A few years back I was shitting bright red, mostly liquid. Had some mild pain in my guts every now and then. Didn't think much of it.
Fast forward to a week later. I'm feeling really weak.
I go to the ER, they take some blood and tell me I'll be fine or something. I don't remember.
Two days later I'm feeling so weak that I go to the ER again. This time I get admitted.
Doctors aren't sure if it's an infection (due to my then-recent medical history) or if it's IBD. The gastroenterologist banks on its being IBD and gives me steroids.
Note: if it was an infection, the steroids would've shushed my immune system and it'd be an episode of house.
It wasn't. I was on 60mg of prednisone/day. At the peak of it, I shat 13 bloody liquids into the toilet in one day. Lost 20 lbs, which was 2/13ths of my weight. Looked like a holocaust survivor.
This is me chiming in: No shit, go to the doctor.

You cant fix stupid.