Discussion: is a vote for Gary Johnson throwing away your vote?

Discussion: is a vote for Gary Johnson throwing away your vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
cbsnews.com/news/what-do-the-voting-turnout-numbers-say-about-the-2016-presidential-race/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/08/so-far-turnout-in-this-years-primaries-rivals-2008-record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Yep

No, and you are a condescending fool if you believe so. I am sorry, but voting for the "lesser of two evils" is a ridiculous way to vote, and anyone who rationalizes their vote in that way is bordering on moral bankruptcy.

......In before the ridiculous "Gary Johnson is a cuck" posts.

>Gary "Open Borders" Johnson

Just....

if that cunt wins, yes. if The Honorable Donald J. Trump, the Next President Of The United States Of 'Murica wins? No.

When has a third party candidate EVER won? No fucking duh it's throwing it away .

How do Aleppos work?

How can he throw it away if I haven't given it to him?

what's an aleppo?

Hi

>2016
>Thinking your votes still matter
A vote for anyone is a waste of your time. Fucking idiots.

how is voting for someone you want to be president "throwing away" your vote?

Aleppo?

But seriously it's Trump. Even as Canadian I love Trump

a vote for this retard is a sure way of getting killary elected. be more retarded.

i just don't get why Jill Stein is trailing this guy. he's a moron.

It's a vote of no confidence, and if a third party gets enough votes, they can appear in televised debates and receive campaign funding. That matters when our recent elections are decided by narrow margins.

Unless you live in a swing state and feel strongly about some minor hedge issue, or are a mental defective, there is no reason at all to vote for The Party.

it's because jill stein is a fucking kike.

In America's retarded voting system.
Yes.

Also this nigga didn't know what Aleppo was and didn't know who Harriet Tubman was.

ITT: brainwashed fags thinking they have any power to sway this corrupt system into being more beneficial in some way.
Ya'll brainwashed

yes and he is a very left leaning "libertarian" he is antigun and proopen boarders.

Abraham Lincoln would like a word with you

If you support him them vote for him. Better to vote for someone you believe in rather than nobody at all. People are sheep. If they see a rising trend of support for a third party, they will either start voicing support or disapproval. The more they talk about them, the more exposure they get.

Not if your other choice is a vote for Clinton. A vote for Johnson in that case is heroic, and will help make America great again.

This

Eurofaggot here. Under your retarded electoral system, yes you are throwing your vote away. Live in a civilised country where you have stable multiparty elections that only last for 3 weeks. Looking forward to the butthurt reactions from you poor suckers getting shafted over there.

>implying Hillary doesn't have a foreign military action agenda

lmfao go back to /pol you autist

Exactly why you should vote for Trump, and not The Party.

If only the idiots who vote would realize this

a vote for hillary is a vote for Soros and the Rothschild's. time to stand up to the jews. TRUMP

>Implying Hillery has anything other than a 'Get Hillary Rich' action agenda

It's a vote against western civilization.

Your tinfoil is showing a bit there bro. Trump is as big a jew bro as the rest of them.

Voting itself is throwing away your vote. Presidential elections are pointless. Vote for your local congressmen and city governemnt officials.

Hillary has a classic control personality. Money is merely a means to power

ITT: Pro war, pro establishment cucks.

"Trump is a pussy." - Gary Johnson

yeah i'm autistic for telling it how it is.

You Americans are fucked no matter what.

And I'm glad that you are.

your tinfoil is greater than my tinfoil. be more jewish

"Defensive voting" is throwing away your vote. A politician doesn't need to risk any political capital to secure defensive voters, all they have to do is *not* be the other guy.

When you vote third party, you are:
1) Demonstrating a willingness to involve yourself in the electoral system, making you a proven political asset.
2) Supporting the issues for which the third party you are voting stands. Even if that candidate does not win, it will show viable candidates that it is worth risking political capital to advance those issues.

You're throwing your vote away *unless* you vote third party.

All us presidents have sworn an oath to Isreal. But I am damn sure that the jews don't want him there.

>People are sheep
You say as you explain how to vote??

Vote your conscience. Period. Never give your consent to anyone who you don't wish to have it. Who fucking cares if one of the two people that you don't want to win happens to win. Don't vote out of fear like a coward would do. Vote for the one you would like to see win. Period.

Thank you. Someone with a brain not made of big Macs and frozen pizza

>Live in Europe, where all the sheep are controlled by the Elites in Brussels with no input from the sheeple.

Vote Trump

Hillary wants power for power's sake, and will kill anyone to get it, then sell her office to get more power.

It's funny because the "HURR DURR ILLUMINATI JEWS" people are the big macs and pizza crowd, and yet you think you're the intellectuals.

Calling everyone sheeple is just a way to give yourself permission to remain uneducated and inattentive of complex political issues.

no, you're autistic for not being able to see johnson is the most pro 2nd amendment candidate running and for being too politically illiterate to know that left and right refers to economics in which Gary is the farthest right

Jew detected. Go be a kike somewhere else

The government vs isis

Yes. Sadly...

I hope I die at 4:30

Fear voting (lesser of two evils) is basically cucking yourself.

no, it's casting your vote

cock sucking fucking nigger detected

Nobody said anything about illuminati or sheeple nut yourself. Just saying voting is a waste of time. People don't actually care about others well being in positions of power.

Lel. Can you Norway? Enjoying my world leading social welfare, health care, education, public transport and safe inclusive society.

>you say as you explain how to vote?
I don't know what you're trying to say

No.
Not voting is the only way to throw your vote away.

I'm not American but if I was I would seriously consider voting for him. If either of the major parties had put forth a reasonable candidate I probably wouldn't but given the choice between Trump and Hillary, I would take almost anything else.

Hating Jews it the opposite of gay , or being a nigger

>Not voting is the only way to throw your vote away.
This election is a horse and pony show,thinking that it's anything but a source of entertainment for the general population is asinine.
I'm not throwing away anything of value when I don't vote, because thinking my vote counts is putting a lot of faith on a known deception

Gary Johnson is a globalist cuck though
>REEEE THEY'RE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

Wrong. If nobody voted this shitty system would fall for it would not have power to work the way it doea without the people's constant praise and morale. If nobody voted at all the corrupt would die out.

What is a leppo?

This guy has a fucking brain

He's for cutting taxes. Liquidating useless government agencies. Anti-war? So that means no more policing the world? Yeah, that's my guy. Gary fucking Johnson 2016

Nope. The only wasted vote is the unused vote. Unless you're doing the conscientious objector thing.
And no, a vote for Mr. Johnson or Ms. Stein is not a vote for trump or shillary. Only a vote for trump or shillary is a vote for either of those two.

the only correct answer is to not vote for president and make sure that you vote for conservatives on the local tickets

and by conservatives i mean real conservatives not meme kings like trump

Preach on, brother. Though I do keep hearing that Gary Johnson isn't very libertarian on certain things. I heard he wants to ban cigarettes, anyone know how true that is?

is that the guy from sum41

OP. just look at those trips in the eyes and ask that question again.

yes, voting is a waste of time

user's pic about sums it up

Is the bottom half a campaign poster for Hillary?

That would get my vote,

Yes vote for Trump

> Two term Governor of New Mexico
> Big J Enterprises llc (big johnson lol)
> Climbed Mt Everest
> Ironman Triathlon
> Youngest out of the three candidates
> Most experienced in governing
> Pro choice
> Pro 2A
> Internet freedom is a must
> Defensive military / anti-interventionist agenda

I can go all night about how this guy could literally beat the last remaining shits out of Trump but it wouldn't be fair. Inb4 muh wall

Ladders exist

Just a bunch of things that the system want you to think those certain figureheads actually give a shit about bro sorry

Saved

You Trumpfuses always call her Killary like it's a bad thing. What in the world is wrong with killing people?

He's already bald wtf

Johnson is "taking" votes equally from both sides retard. More from killery actually.

feed me a ciggarette

So, you're implying that no matter what any politician says its all bullshit. I would be mistaken to say you're wrong.

But check this shit out. Of all the candidates so far Johnson has the most appealing approach to civil issues. He actually has experience in managing and limiting government control. Where as Trump would stifle as much civil liberty as he can and what's left he would let certain government agencies have even more funding and MORE control than they do now. Thread monitoring intensifies nigger.

if you vote for him he won't become president, but your mother will die in her sleep that night

Spock logic.

He's the only logical choice.

only if you live in a swing state.

he raged over someone saying "illegal immigrant" instead of "migrant"

Fuck that cuck

totally not white

People in so much denial who think they arent

Yeah I'm sure some have good intentions. Maybe this guy does. But he's irrelevant in the eyes of the masses. Maybe he's NOT a puppet. So he's NOT what is going to be relevant to the masses any time soon. Our system is built this way. Big time decisions go to wealthy and secret, powerful individuals. Soulless fucks like trump and Hilary are just there to take the blame.

THIS. CAN 100% confirm this as someone whos been here since '07 and watched Cred Forums slowly be lost to the cancerous brainwashed reditards since like 2010.

says the one that was brainwashed into wanting to be a trap

Cont.
Like I genuinely do not understand how so many people can take a rodeo show like this year's presidency seriously, AT ALL.
So our two runners up are a once TV show actor and a woman who's husband is still fucking broads to this day? These people arent even people. They are like pieces on a chessboard.
I hope a fucking meteor hits the earth...

>'07
fucking newfag

Its understandable only to him.
He was governor of a state that borders beanerland. He has sympathy for them and doesn't like the word because its like saying 9/11 ISIS or weapons of mass destruction. It scares people. It infuriates them. And with these peoples fear they rally more sheep to the shepherd.

Hey you.
Illegal immigrants are taking that job you don't have. They're leeching off that government program you unknowingly pay taxes for. You should be scared and vote for me because I'm going to magically make all the brown people who talk funny disappear. Also I'm going to send your friends and family to fight and die in a never ending war. Its gonna be a blast :)

>receive campaign funding
Yes, this is true and a good reason to vote for a third-party candidate. If Johnson gets at least 7% of the popular vote, he can get some serious federal funding for future Libertarian campaigns.

AND WHAT IS ALEPPO????????

Seriously this Take a history class you uncultured swine.

My bad I meant not

The two party system has never been more in the light with its failure than it has this time around. They have failed the american people. They have failed democracy. They must be reformed or abolished.

With Gary Johnsons victory comes not only economic prosperity, but a chance for the voices of other parties to be heard as well.

Listen, if there was ever chance to do its now. NOW.

Next time who knows. Maybe there will be competent candidates. Gary Johnson won't be needed.

But as of now, he is the man for the job.
The one who can actually bring change.

Unlike that one nigger.

He's so tepid

Garry Johnson looks like a fucking stupid bird

>getting assblasted over the term 'illegal immigrant'

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

Saw him do 22 pushups for veterans an hero awareness.

At least he lifts.

voting is an illusion of grandeur -- intended to simulate user participation, to little avail...

ACTIVELY POSTING/LURKING 4-6 HOURS ON Cred Forums DAILY AND NOT VOTING 2016?

>"Fuck off all you Hill shills and you Trump chumps. Vote none of the above."
>"I'm just not going to vote at all this election."
>"It's a waste of time, especially when shitheads are running"
>"I won't vote out of noncompliance with a broken, fundamentally corrupt and laughably ineffective system."
>"On principle I don’t want any of them to win."

This isn't even CorrectTheRecord or people shilling cuck-faggory for Gary Johnson, BUT THESE PEOPLE REALLY, HONESTLY MEAN THEY AREN'T GOING TO VOTE DUE TO BOTH CANDIDATES BEING BAD? What low subscriber, bottom tier media trap did these goyim fall into? ARE you people posting this crap actively following this election it's been going on for almost
>1.5 YEARS

what the fuck, is this your first time voting and your some public school D+ student failure dropout living off mommy and daddy justifying your failure by blaming it on the government? Why are you on this board everyday and why are you shill-FORCING voting abstinence in what is expected to be the BIGGEST VOTER TURNOUT

>CBSNEWS - "GOP's record turnout"
cbsnews.com/news/what-do-the-voting-turnout-numbers-say-about-the-2016-presidential-race/

>pewresearch - "17.6%^ highest of any year since at least 1980"
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/08/so-far-turnout-in-this-years-primaries-rivals-2008-record/

Are you done being edgy? What are you going to tell your grand-children when they ask you who you voted for in 2016, a massive landslide election that defined the future of America until 2040. Oh wait, you won't have any grand-children. You'll never have any kids. you'll just sit there, slowly dying a virgin posting edgy shit till the very end. Oh yeah, you're a really savvy political wizard aren't you. You figured it all out. You know the key to all of this

Bullshit. Third part candidates in America drop off the map. Ross Perot? Ralph Nader? Nobodies - voting third party is a nonvote

>implying your "vote" actually gets "counted"

>With Gary Johnsons victory comes
...Hillary Clinton's win. CTR in effect

He is running for president and didnt know where Aleppo was

So yes

No. Unless you happen to be in one of a very few tipping point states, your vote doesn't matter anyway. If a third party gets to 5% of national the vote they get federal funding, so it's a decent use of your vote if you agree with their policies.

> ITT: Defeatists and cucks who won't be able to use this fucking Imageboard after Emperor Trump manages to shit on the 1st amendment

Gary Johnson is a proven shill who has identical ideas for opening America's borders and taking funding from the same corporate sources. He's a Hillary wannabe masquerading as a Libertarian. All available evidence seems to point to that he is in the election to split the GOP votes to tip the scales for Hillary: payday for Dr Aleppo

Shill harder, polesmoking faggot. Cred Forums will practically get a cabinet position when that day comes

> He doesn't know where Aleppo is
> TOTALLY UNFIT FOR PRESIDENT

Who the fuck cares about Syria.
Trump sure does.
He wants to destroy ISIS.
Hillary does she wants to save Syria ( by destroying ISIS)

GARY JOHNSON DIDNT KNOW SHIT ALEPPO BECAUSE FUCK ALEPPO AND FUCK HELPING (INVADING) FOREIGN COUNTRIES

Anyone but this smelly cunt.

Abraham Lincoln

Inb4 The Second Civil War
See you faggots on the battlefield

yes this guy is worse than ass cheese

Why?

What's Aleppo?

does trump want to really ban pron?

does trump really want to "regulate the internet"?

does trump really want to criminalize incryption?

A city none of these shitposting faggots knew existed until a few days ago.

Imagine someone offered you the choice between trying to drink acid, eat nails and shit a rainbow. Would pick the nail or acid because you think you can do it?
Voting for someone you don't support because you think they can win is the reason we have this fucked two party system where everyone loses every election season. Johnson and Sanders both have integrity and a mix of great and irrational dogmatic policies but both are leagues above Hillary and Trump. Write in your vote if you have to.

This
Vote third party now and forever, just to weaken the other two.

this
h
i
s

"lesser of two evils" is what dickless high-horsers tell themselves in case their choice ends up sucking so they can deny responsibility by saying "see I told you neither was good!"

Either be a man and stand by your decision. If you're voting "lesser of two evils" than just do it and shut the fuck up so the rest of us don't cringe to death. Otherwise just vote for whoever you think is better, even if it's that cartoon buzzard-looking dumbass Johnson with that plastic trophy he got a the retard convention.

this

I didn't know what the fuck Aleppo was before this thread. Fuck Aleppo... fucking sand niggers

Let them fucking kills themselves and to hell with this pointless civil war. Call me when its over.

no

A vote for trump or clinton is throwing away your vote.

Only the second part is true.

No one is voting for low energy Hillary.

y'all guys go easy on poor Gary. Picking on him is like punching a guy in a wheelchair who gimped himself bombing a mosque for being anti-homo because he's a faggot mudslime.