This is the cocaine you get for around us$ 35 here in Chile. It's like 6 gr

This is the cocaine you get for around us$ 35 here in Chile. It's like 6 gr.

How much you get in your country for that amount of money?

i don't deal in anything less than lbs/k's so i wouldn't know.

$80 a gram up here in Canada lol fuck my life.

Come on cokehead!!

Consider yourself lucky, here is so cheap that's easy to het an OD.
In Columbia and Peru is even cheaper...

100 to 150 a gr. in central europe. And it's crap. Swissfag here....

topkek

It's like $40- $60 a gram. Texasfag here.

Canada here too.

I quit doing blow because it's $80 a gram.

>fml

Also it's always super stepped by the time it gets here on no matter what anyone says.

I pay £90 for a gram of prop.

I usually buy a henry (3Grams) and wash it up before I use it.

Everywhere else we use the term 8ball. Means 3.5.

nope just 3 not 3.5

I cant even find a weed dealer in school :(

Idiots its 3.75

40-80 in AZ fishscale higher

I pay $100 here in Vegas, but that gets me the best shit the world has to offer. Lesser shit goes $60-$80.

You can get that shit on amizon for 12$

w/my fat ass, i can carry about 500lbs 8hrs. i can cover a lot of distance on a new moon.

Maybe a .4 of some scale

nazilicious

>35$
>Finland

About 0.2 or 0.25 grams and the quality is mostly shit

I don't do drugs anymore, but I used to pay anywhere from $75 to $100 for a gram in Michigan. If I called my dope boy and told him I had $35 he would probably tell me to fuck off.

It was always hit or miss with quality too, which is why I got into meth and really fucked my life up.

50€ belgium 55$/gr

$200 from a good source. Probably not as good as yours, but worth the $200.

germanfag here, 100 € /gr :-(

>meth

I'm curious, (ice) meth seems to be an American thing and it's notorious for fucking people up. In Europoe we have amphetamines and while they are also able to fuck someone up, those stories are rare here. I've encountered meth in powder form and it didn't seem very special to me, just works well.

Is it crystal meth? Do you shoot it or smoke it? Why is it fucking people up?

>super stepped by the time it gets here on
>stepped ... on

into penis

Especially for Eurofags, it's pretty amazing to consider how far that coke had to get smuggled just to get to your nose. It's probably traded hands 20+ times so I bet it's complete garbage by the time it gets to you guys too.

Yes, crystal meth. You can shoot it, smoke it, snort it, swallow it, stick it up your ass, whatever.

The difference between coke and meth, is I can party for a day or 2 on coke and be good to go back to work on Monday. Meth is a commitment. One line would keep me up for 2 days. Then I would do another line. 2 more days. Before you know it you've been up for weeks and youre in a state of psychosis, paranoid and hearing shit that isn't there. It's very addictive, cheap, and super easy to get carried away with.

I can't speak for everyone. There's even people on Cred Forums that claim to be casual meth users that can hold a job and function just fine. I suppose there's some out there (and some are probably kids just starting and haven't reached rock bottom yet) but in my experience and from what I've seen, it will get the best of you sooner or later. It might take a month, it might take a year, but it consumes your mind, body and soul.

sad but probably true

120-150euros / g
and the coke is usually about 10-15% rest is levamisole or some other bullshit

fucking finland xD

Ausfag here.

$300AUD for a gram of coke. Kms.