The fedora is both, a classy yet the most sexy hat you can buy

the fedora is both, a classy yet the most sexy hat you can buy.
>try prove me wrong

why the fuck did you post this potato ass looking bitch in my thread. actually kill yourself you autistic fuck and let me talk about fedoras

you kill yourself too with your shit reaction gif.

how did find this pic of me

I dont know too many people who feel so insecure about fedoras, quite a sign of weakness if you ask me.

You're as bad at constructing sentences as you are at picking up women.

i have touch 3 boobs, NOT including my moms

show me ur fedora collection

Thats a trilby you uneducated ignoramus

Beat me to it

no its fucking not you swine

Yes it is. Fedoras have a wider brim, you asshat.
>See what I did there?
>Inb4 falling for bait.
>nice b8 m8.

That's a trilby, you uncultured fucks.

Trilby are slanted down in the front with a slight curve in the back

now calm down my good sir, I do believe that you need to gain height.

>read the photo name, why is it called "fedora" and not trilby
i won this battle.

BITCH WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY YOU FUCKING WHITEY!!!!

this man is very sexy who is it
>sexy man thread

nice broom broom

its the ring of fire man, and hes come to this thread to save us from these mtg manlets discussing fedoras vs trilby

Simple explanation:
>Dumbfuck downloads image with a wrong name.
>Dumbfuck loses it.
>Dumbfuck downloads it again hence the (1) at the end.
>Dumbfuck posts it on an israeli knitting forum.
>Dumbfuck defends the validity of his dumbfuckness.

very sexy man does he model fedoras (like the one depicted)

this isnt a isreali knitting forum you dumb fuck its a fedora thread, are you thick?

the fedora is an indication that you suffer from the the following mental defects:
>atheist+
>mgtow
>weaboo
>hipster
>brony

>mfw someone actually knows and defends the name of these stupid fucking hats

Holy shit kys

>*an israeli knitting forum
Damn, you are stupid.

>or i like stylish hats

you have to lose weight and seek sunlight

that dosent make science

>and have those traits...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

no i dont, sir. i just like stylish hats.
i also fuck my wifu pillow

holy fuck thats more cancer than OPS post

how did you find this pic of me

>being this new

2 weeks on here isnt new, freind.
>taking bait this hard

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Underaged B&

It's not fun when you troll this obviously.

Moving on.

Where's the 'tip my fedora' meme come from anyway? It's pretty fucking stupid when you think about it

Reddit

just memeing hard kid

where all the best memes come from

But Reddit is so liberal and progressive, right guys?
>They're really not. Go to Cred Forums and say anything about feminism, racism, BLM or Islam and watch the site collapse

Dr. Chase speaks the truth.

"gorilla" warfare?

That's a trilby you idiot, what do you know about class if you can't even name that hat?

I'll see your fagot hipster fedora and raise you a Cavalry Stetson.
But you have to earn this.

Are you for real, nigger?

Now that is a hat.

ITT "classy" and "sexy" by betas that don't know either

Are you triggered?

uhh, no?

and this SSG says you're full of shit, you fat valor stealing fuck! KYS

wrong side

kek

What it boils down to is, if you're ugly and wear a fedora, you're still ugly.

If you're attractive and wear one, it doesn't matter.

So don't be a fat ugly retarded piece of shit and kill yourself.