Another one. Post pics of girls you know and others tell you what they would do to her. I'll go first

Another one. Post pics of girls you know and others tell you what they would do to her. I'll go first.

Bump

hike up her tight dress and plunge my cock deep into her ass

A couple of girls from my school who need it

Rip dress up and pound that ass

What would you guys do?

finger right's pussy and asshole until she is a writhing, sopping mess, then pull on her hair as she deepthroats my cock. left has been masturbating watching us, so she'll be prepped for a hard dicking and impregnation

Bend her over and pound her pussy from behind while wrapping her bandana around her neck and pull on it with every thrust of my cock

reply for reply, left or right and how

throatfuck on the beach, followed by loud obnoxious fucking

right, pull her in by the hips and fuck her pussy while fondling her tits.

same thing, pick and how

Fuck her throat hard and cum all over that smug looking face

Bend her over the sink and ram her doggy

Would love to fuck the one on the left hard in the ass while she eats out the one on the right

Lefty, take her tight asshole against the wall, keep pounding it until she begs for me to blow my load inside of her

Righty's ass

Damn. I would die lucky if could fuck her

Come up behind her and pinch her nipples through her t-shirt until she's screaming and bend her over fuck her hard.

Would titty fuck her until I came all over her chest

I'd eat her... like eat her eat her

good choice, lefty will gladly take it in the ass

Wouldn't mind having my way with her mouth while the other user took her from behind

she's got a lovely mouth

Mmm, would love to facefuck that pretty face of hers. Get her up on a counter and lick her pretty pussy until she wanted me to slide my cock inside of her. Blow my load inside of her

Lefty at a party

Same girl

What would you do

I'd get her to put my bin out

Wwyd?

My little cum slave

Would love to humiliate her in front of the whole party, fuck her in the ass then let everyone else take their turn

Anybody?

Fuck her over the back of the boat while her face trails in the water.

Fuck... that swimsuit is so fine. I'd slide my cock under that top and start fucking her tits, make her lick the head of my cock. I'd make her get on all 4 and start fucking her bareback on the beach, I'd make sure I blow my load all over her tits

More of both

Fuck her cunt hard until she's screaming my name, cum inside and leave. Got any pics of her face?

what would you do to this slut?

>I'd take her out to a nice crab dinner Candles, suit, the works
>We'd chat, have laughs, and exchange stories
>Talk about our kids, their bright futures, and college
>They grow up so fast
>"user, let's have another"
>Things get steamy
>she touches muh dick under the table
>boner.txt
>suddenly the waitress comes by to take our plates and give us the bill
>Take the waitress home and fuck her

Would love to fuck that tight little body of her's HARD. Fuck her ass then cum on her face and in her hair

Plot twist, she is the waitress

Fuck it, id love to fuck her with everyone watching. I'm sure she would get off more often if people were watching her pussy get pounded, I'd let anyone who wanted a piece of her to join in and fill and cover her body in our cum

Gangbang her for sure

Kek

Then obviously the only move is to fuck the manager and lick her cock

I do indeed.

My useless cum dump

I'd wait for a boat to approach closer, then pull the straps to her shirt over her shoulders exposing her tits, then turn her around facing the boat and bend her over the side of the bridge and fuck her deep - letting everyone sailing by watch her face as she screams for me.
This one is my wife, yall have some fun with her.

Roll

I'd grip her by the ass, wrap her legs around my waist, and lift her up and down on my throbbing cock until she milked every last drop of cum out of me, then leave her collapsed panting body on the bed for you.
This one is MY little cum dumpster.

Wish I could lick that tight asian pussy until she was practically begging for my cock. Stick it in her mouth and cum on her face.

This little slut loves cum on her face

wwyd?

Want to pull her hair and fuck her from behind while she screams then cum all over her back

Then I'd grip a handful of her hair and throat fuck her while she rubbed her little clit for me, then cover her face with my cum. I'd probably make her walk around in public with my cum on her face for a little while afterwards.
Anyone want some fun with my pet here?

She's a sexy little slut. I would throat fuck her till I came in her mouth and continue face fucking her till cum dripped down her body as I gangbang her. Can you do this slut

Jesus I would tit fuck the shit out of her

She would enjoy walking around with cum on her face, can you fill her friend up?

Fold her slutty legs up so her knees and pinned beside her head. Use her elevated pussy as my personal fuck toy until I nut

more?

she would love that, little cumbucket

Want to slap that athletic ass as I fuck it, pulling her hair hard too before I stick it in her mouth then cum on her face.

Vola

r/BANYaB6

Moar

i love their tiny bikini bottoms, sluts

I think you'd show her a good time, but don't forget to fill up her tight little cunt too. You can use her leash as leverage, if you want.

Moar of her

Who is she to you user? Lucky guy if
you get to tap that ass

She needs more cum

I would make sure I fuck thst from behind and slap thst ass, how's the pussy or full nude looking? Need to know before I drop my load into her

tie her hands behind her back and fuck her throat hard until cum all over her face and tits

moar

She's thick, I like that. I'd peel those shorts off of her plump ass and fuck her right there in the grass til she begged for me to cum. I'd leave it up to you which of her holes I pump into.

nice dude. Really feeling her, got any more?

Would pull her pink panties around her ankles bend her over and stretch her tight asshole around my thick cock while other anons take turns with her mouth

i like her tits more

Is there a name for these kinds of dresses?
The form fitting ones with a vertical texture

Magnificent tits. I'm more of a boob guy aswell

Which one are you taking home and what are you gonna do with her

Would love to see the look on her face when I force the rest of my shaft up her ass after warming her up.

Oh she is CUTE. I'd need her legs wrapped around me while I pin her to the bed by her throat. I'd snap a couple pictures of my cum dripping out of her for you.

fantastic tits.. please keep dumping.. got any full nudes?

apparently she does anal

3, id eat her ass out with her kid sleeping in the next room

more?

Pick one and what are you doing with her.

Blond. Tying her up like a parcel

I agree with the other user, I fucking love tits. DUMP THE TITS. I would suck on those all day

she's great man. Love little obedient asian sluts like that. She your ex?

Huge slut, tell me what you'd do

You know this slut swallows every last drop

Virgin

Moar

I would push her over onto the bed, hug her real close from behind and then fuck her pussy

MOAR!

I'd shove my fat cock down her throat while you tore her up from behind and she choked and moaned

Hnngg.. fuck yeah dude! I would kill for that

Doesn't look like she'd enjoy anal.

Seems like the perfect thing for her then. I'd fucker her in the ass whilst pulling her hair back hard.

Pls user don't bail

Good catch, she hates anal

She's Incredibly tiny with massive boobs

This chick is a solid 9.5

That's an unfortunate looking cunt.

Got more of her face and tits?

Looks like a squirter too.

Fuck, she's so hot with the glasses. And the jacket too!

Would you help gang bang her tight pussy and ass?

She's hot, any sexual pics?

Finish the set or let the other user in a different thread finish it.

Walk in to find her alone after hours. What do?

Fucking bump

Holy hell I'd nvr leave her alone

wwyd anons?

Destroy.

More

Pls go on..

I have vid

Push to her knees and slap her face and tits with my cock. Wait until I'm fully erect and force my dick down her throat and gag her until I busted a hot load in her mouth

Pls moar

Walk out.

Lul zD

Fuck dude, I would go over there and say "sup bitch! You like doggy?" Then bend her over and fuck her regardless of what she says. Then I would use her jacket as makeshift handcuffs to hold her arms in place while I rail her over thar table, eventually turning her over to spray my jizz all overy her gorgeous face!

No lie she looks different from the other pic

Good good

Okay yeah she's banging

Degrade pls

Step-Sister

She'd probably catch every drop

U slid in that yet?

what would you do?

No lie that looks like a sex doll

Pls go on..

Run

Fucking nice! I would love to gangbang her.

Took that right after. Almost got caught today

Wwyd if we walked in in her alone in the bathroom?

Fuck close call today then, who almost caught u?

Holy shit....

That room is a fucking mess

Call the police

I'm flattered

Our parents came home early

Wat do?

Choke her with my dick

Degrade pls

What else

Turn on the shower to get her wet and make the room nice and steamy, then force her on her knees and make her suck your cock while I take a few pictures. Then I would pick her waist up and spitroast her until we cum inside her, filling up her mouth and pussy.

Afterwards we could take her outside and bend her over a park bench. We could both take turns listening to her gag on our cocks while random men take turns with her pussy and nutting on her tight pale ass

bump

Damn that is quite a situation, but hey is she got that bomb pussy u gotta lay it down,

How were her insides? Wet, Tight, is she a creamer?

Fuuuuck man! That's pretty hot. We would keep her there until the cum dries on her, fucking all her holes and taking degrading pictures.

Then I'd show up to the park like wtf is going on here then see she her getting banged so I'd drop my pants grab her hips tight and in one swift thrust go nuts deep in her ass giving her something to really gag about

face fuck her and cum on her tits

I bet after the initial shock of us gangbanging and stretching out her tight holes she would start bucking her tight all on our hard cocks and deep throating will purpose.

What do?

Fucking i'd be face fucking her ballsdeep. Are there anymore pictures or did you run out?

My sister

I'd get some cocaine and blow it into her butthole well I fingered her, then start driving my cock deep in her butt well I used her tits for leverage

Would love to pull her ass off your hard cock and spin her little ass around. I'd fill in where you left off by thrusting my thick shaft into her gaping ass while I force her pretty mouth around your throbbing dick

well shit this is original 10/10

I would gangbang her so hard to show her why her parents don't want her going out like that, give her strip throat for weeks

She'll be every body's cum trophy.

Just posted another thread if y'all want to continue

Originality is all I know zD
And is haven't put cocaine put a women's ass u haven't had great sex yet

I like this pic

She looks like she up for some cocaine pussy treatment, I'd powder my index finger then spread her pussy wide and push my index finger in hearing her moan, really working her pussy with my finger then rubbing her pussy with and access powder. By then she'll be really be feeling turn on for my to slide in

Her tits look amazing

happy to share more in next thread

where is new thread?

Someone post and I'll bump w/ pics